Cant send my child to public school because they will be indoctrinated into hoodrat shit

>Cant send my child to public school because they will be indoctrinated into hoodrat shit
>Cant send them to private school because they will grow up around crackers and turn into the self hating faggots who browse here

Which is the lesser of two evils?

Attached: 1D57D8FA-3FC0-458B-B97A-6B876CCA56DC.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking off
Having children is indicative of a normalfag

Just bail and let the mom deal with them.

homeschooIing

You are the reason why I think that not every person should have the right to reproduce just like the anti Vax parents jesus

Move to Wakanda and send them to school to be raised a proud African Kang

if you went to public school and allegedly didnt turn into hoodrat shit then what makes you think your children will?

Raise them yourself like a man, nigger

I would just pick the best public school, send them there, and do strict parenting so they wont turn into a wannabe hoodrat.

I will be damned if my child interacts with whites.

Its not always guaranteed though. Ive seen too many bright kids lives destroyed because they wanted to emulate being a faggot thug with their faggot friends.

Send them to a black private school where all the kids have fathers. If you send him to public school, just be there for him. And be an actual father. Are you equating standing up for yourself with hoodrat shit? Don't think being a man is being a hoodrat.

Shove your vaccines up your ass you fucking kike

Homeschool him tell him the commute is too long.

I have to reiterate for the cornballs. Being a man is not being a hoodrat. A lot of you black guys equate anger or fighting with being a hoodrat and equate being submissive and agreeable with being socially acceptable. If you ever have kids, don't raise him to be a pussy. Take him to a boxing gym so he has the skills to stand up for himself but also teach him that he shouldn't put his hands on anyone unless it's self defense or in defense of another person.

Teach him how to be in control of his emotions but that his emotions are also valid. Let him know it's ok to get angry and raise your voice in appropriate circumstances. Don't be a pushover. Standing up for yourself doesn't make you a hoodrat nigger. I know a lot of you cornball brothers are weak and were raised to think so but it's not true.

Tolerating disrespect won't make white people like you. Don't teach him to be ashamed of his culture. Every culture has a criminal element. Teach him the criminal element of our culture is trash, but the music, food, dialect, fashion, art, religion, etc is beautiful.

Public schools, and tell him that he can use his sadness at his unfortunate poor treatment by his classmates to become a good citizen
The more hoodrats and chimpouts there are the more people start to agree with racism

just be a good, disciplinarian yet supportive father. the main reason young men of any race become criminals or self hating is a lack of that

Never thought I would read such a profound and intelligent post on this board of all places

If you have the means, let your kid go to private school. Times a lot different than when lots of the self-hating faggots here grew up and with all the nig representation in the media, there's a lot less a chance they'll grow up the same way these kids did.

Just dont let em grow up to be a spineless cuckold like most private school tools do, get him into martial arts early and make sure he has some kind of communication with the public school plebs so he knows how to interact with them

Private school definitely. How is this even a debate? Do niggers really think not behaving like a monkey is being self hating? And that it's somehow just as bad as being a thug? Lmao, tells you all you need to know about your people.

No, calling yourself a nigger and subhuman and saying you hate your culture, like a lot of blackbots do, is self hating. A lot of black robots know very little about their own culture and only see their culture in mainstream rap music. So they get the idea that black culture = sex and drugs and money and violence and they reject their own blackness out of ignorance.

>all blacks who don't despise themselves for their skin color are obviously monkeys
People like you are the reason for this self-hatred

I've seen Hispanics and Asians that go to black schools, blacks and Asians that go to Hispanic schools, and schools where all 3 races are together and they always come out with their self esteem intact.

Then I see black or Hispanic or Asian kids who go to all white schools and 9 times out of 10, they're weak, very close minded, actively try not to associate with people who look like them and have a very stereotypical view of their own race. Like it's really fucking crazy to be black and know and understand your own culture but then turn around and find another black guy who's saying the same shit you'd read on Stormfront, who obviously doesn't know shit about the culture. You can tell these guys heard a few gangsta rap songs or saw some black kids who grew up in poverty and decided "yep, this is black culture" and never bothered to dive deeper into it.

And you think this will happen if they go to private school? They're not going to be brainwashed into being self haters. They'll simply be socialized in a way that'll prepare them for the world. It just so happens that black culture doesn't do that.
When did I say that? All I said was that being civilized doesn't mean you're self hating. You can not behave like most niggers and still love your people.

Ah I just assumed you were implying it, although I think you just misinterpreted OP's post. He didn't say "not becoming a hoodrat will make my kid self hating" he said "private school will make my kid self hating", likely because private schools have a higher chance of being around racists.

One aspect of black culture that a lot of cornballs don't like that I'm more neutral on is how a lot of us see a fistfight as a valid way to handle a disagreement if words fail. But what a lot of people don't understand is that blacks didn't just come up with this, it comes from our Southern heritage and Southern culture comes from the Scottish and Irish.

Scottish and Irish people were herders. the people of England lived in an advanced, modern society with rules and laws to uphold. If someone stole something from an Englishman, that Englishman takes them to court. They fight things out in the courtroom and someone wins. Scotland didn't have that. If someone stole your sheep, you were fucked. You couldn't PROVE that he took your sheep. So what the Scottish did was create their own rules. "If you touch my shit, I'll beat your ass"

Now how do you get the reputation for being the guy who kicks people's asses without waiting on them to steal something first? You start kicking peoples asses for disrespecting you. If one guy can talk all this crazy shit about you and you do nothing, people are gonna think you're a bitch and treat you how they like.

These mentalities came with the Europeans to America. The English, who settled and built big cities in the North, handled problems the English way. They'll sue your ass. The scots-Irish, who settled in the South and continued their rural lifestyle, settled problems the rural way. This created an honor culture.

Honor culture always existed among white Southerners. The rich aristocrats would duel with guns, the po crackers would fistfight. Even today, iy exists. There was a whole experiment on it. bump into a white guy from the north and mutter an insult, he'll laugh it off. You do the same with a Southerner and he'll want to fight you.

There's a recent video of pop singer Aaron Carter, saying "I may be a pop singer but I'm still from the South and I'll kick your ass"

Attached: 497EDC00-9426-4ED0-9F89-1447E6250229.jpg (1140x1520, 123K)

I come from a public school.
So..

So of course, the African slaves picked up on this culture. A lot of what's considered black culture (fried chicken, collard greens, devout Christianity, certain speech patterns and dialects) is simply Southern culture.

When the slaves were freed and they started moving all over the country, they took the Southern honor culture with them. So while beating someone's ass for disrespecting you is just a normal part of Southern culture, up in Pennsylvania, where the only Sourherners people knew were black, it made it seem as if it was a facet of blac culture.

Tbh sounds like your only true option is moving town to get an actual good school. I'd say however it's best to have him at a cracker school and to take his self hatred on your own hands. Make him feel proud, a son look's up the most to his father.

None of this is true you sack of shit.

>It just so happens that black culture doesn't do that
Yes it does. You know nothing about my culture. I went to a nearly all black middle school. In the 8th grade, we had a week long lesson on code switching. The way I speak on Jow Forums isn't the way I speak with other black people. But black culture taught me how to speak "job interview".

Btw what culture prepares people for "the real world"? What does that even mean? Black schools have the same curriculum as white schools. Sometimes the teachers may go off the book, like in my case, but a black public school and a white public school prepare you for the same shit.

>t. Northerner who has never researched the subject
Yes it is, honey. Look up Southern culture of honor. It's even in fucking cartoons. Why does Hank Hill threaten to kick everyone's ass? Because a grown man kicking another grown man's ass is acceptable in the culture that King of the Hill is based on.

black and niggerpilled

Black Americans have no culture, stop trying to pretend that you do. Your entire (((culture))) is bundled up and sold to you by the media, and when you try to use culture from proper Africans you look as ridiculous as White Americans who try to celebrate European culture. Stop caring if your hypothetical children propagate this garbage and instead focus on teaching them things that can actually help them become better people and get ahead in life.

To send them to this public school ghetto is selfish and shortsighted.

I'll let you believe what you want but you're wrong.

Your options are even worse than that
>send him to nigger school
>becomes a nigger
>send him to white school
>becomes a liberal soi boi race traitor

Why not home school?

Samefag. Pathetic. Is this your new troll character? You've been posting a lot lately

>Don't want your kids to grow up around white people
>proceed to call every black school "hoodrat shit" and brazenly turn your back on your own people, then brag about it here
Send them to a black school you faggot. Those are the ones with Frederick Douglas, Marcus Garvey and Dr. King's names given to them, has people that look like you teaching, and doesn't have white guidance counselors and teachers that throw your kid into special education for even flinching the wrong way.

Teach them how to fight and get girls growing up and the "hoodrat" problem is already halfway solved. Then teach them the history of Malcolm X, Garvey, etc. Only send them to college if they agree to attend a historically black college.
The reason why that happens is because in those mixed schools most people hate the other ethnic groups, so there are no illusions about who you can and can't fit in with. In the white schools these kids can hang out with whites as a sort of social escapism, and the stormfront shit is a cope when they enter the real world and outsiders want nothing to do with them.

Attached: 61739667_p0.jpg (840x1260, 399K)

Oh you're really fucking stupid huh

Attached: E86DD800-06E3-4553-B8E7-8A24BC157FEA.jpg (750x282, 166K)

>The reason why that happens is because in those mixed schools most people hate the other ethnic groups
No I experienced the opposite. All the races would hang out together. They'd still separate themselves a bit but they were all still friends. And they'd all fuck each other too.

they won't turn into hoodrat shit if you raise them right. send them to a public school

How do I get a gf that will do this to me, as a blackbot?

Attached: [clips4sale.com]BarefootEbonyCBCrushFJCumCarolina.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Maybe those blacks aren't "self-hating" they just hate their shitty urban thug culture like you do.

I grew up in a mixed school ~65% black and there were no issues like you describe. In fact, the only racial tension I ever noticed was between the light skinned black people and the dark skinned black people. It got so bad that the principal had to have an assembly with them all to tell them to fuck off. This was middle school mind you.

she could at least act like she enjoys doing it for the guy

Stop equating thug culture with black culture. It's like saying all Italians live like The Godfather movies or Mexican culture is cartel culture.

Then your schools were the exception and not the rule. But assuming you're correct, my point still stands. These blacks never got it into their heads that they were the token character that's supposed to be with their white nerd friends, and in the 65% case the black people probably saw everyone else as the tokens. The kids grew up with a clear sense of in-group identity.

Attached: 62032475_p0.jpg (724x1023, 232K)

Unironically send him to a public school in Canada. Most of our blacks are neither niggers nor self hating.

circle of life
>black
>fucked underadge sister ~ 2-3 y old
>child is retarded like OP
>repeat

Then let your kids emulate those faggot thugs you mentioned. See if I care.

If only your people were smart enough to make their own segregated communities where these problems didn't ex- oh wait.

How do you feel about what they did with Emiya alter in the 'murican version of the game?

Black man raising a child? You see something new everyday

Why would they emulate thugs if I raise my kids to love their culture but not the criminal aspect? Are you fucking stupid? Does every Mexican make soup out of his enemies just because he wears cowboy boots and eats tamales? This is how stupid you sound.

You could home school but you would have to put them in some type of sport so they don't become complete social retards but sports are filled with hoodrat shit so...

Attached: idk.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Most black sports kids avoid hoodrat shit because they want to get into a university and if they fuck up, they'll be kicked off of their teams.

You gotta be careful even sending autistic white kids to white schools. White schools are only good if your child is a neuotypical white chad/stacy.

Raise them yourself, goof.

This. Even your enemies have good to their culture. We all have to put up with both the good and the bad in our cultures. My state for example has been getting shitty lately, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have good.

Just be a parent and raise your kids. They don't become hoodrats through exposure to hoodrats they become hoodrats because their parents don't teach them better.
The fact that you're worried about this in the first place is a good sign. You're gonna do alright and your little niglett's gonna grow up to also be alright.

Not them, but mine was the same. Granted the state and city are very liberal. Still, we had interracial date all over.

Hoodrat shit. Atleast they'll know how to stand up for themselves and how to find true loyal friends

>Faggot Carter kicking anyone's ass

The kid will also do better than your piglet kid.

Might've been suggested already, but you could just homeschool them. And maybe send them to some international private school in an african country for high school, that'd be nice. What saddens me is that you're most likely neither black nor a parent, so why larp?

Private school is great lmao just make sure you remain the parent don't make the same mistake a lot of parents do and let the school do most of the parenting on a daily basis

Fucking furious. Part of his design was that the contrast between his skin and the gold circuits resembled kintsugi, and it symbolized a broken man repaired just enough to function.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi

Attached: illust_62635978_20190305_213954.jpg (868x1228, 695K)

Alterbump

homeschool them, my nigger