Do you think this couple is looksmatched? If not who is more attractive?

Do you think this couple is looksmatched? If not who is more attractive?

Attached: gfbf.png (1100x675, 762K)

>looksmatched
That is the single stupidest concept I've ever heard in my entire life.

Attached: 1465643676525.png (634x810, 465K)

>Do you think this couple is looksmatched?
no
>If not who is more attractive?
the guy looks hottter desu

This
Pretty much everyone, male or female always feels Inclined to say that the female is better looking no matter what, but she needs makeup to looksmatch the guy, thus he's better looking than her.

She is far more attractive than he is based solely on looks.

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT DATING MY WAIFU? Seriously though I'd be so happy with Rachel Cook and I'm jealous of this guy. But he's not ugly or anything, still has typical Chad features of Jaw lines and facial symmetry.

It is though. Opposites attract. I think the perfect couple is where one is more attractive than the other, not a shallow display where they are both super hot... That leads to a lot of cheating and bullshit too.

Attached: 42922940_252752122108517_6895518789127897088_n.jpg (720x720, 51K)

they'll have nice looking kids

failing that they could get a dog

She's got the make up caked on, ya they look very lookmatched, and who knows maybe they actually love eachother, so looks aren't even an issue for them.

Looks about 40:60 in favor of the guy, so about right.

Well, she is hot and the guy is ugly. Did this really require asking?

>tfw girl looks like a solid 8 even with makeup
>guy is perhaps a 7
>everyone ITT saying he looks better
do i have high standards or am i just even more ugly than i thought?

Attached: 1535810705839.jpg (905x1280, 102K)

You have a lot to learn about facial aesthetics.

>fat cheeks
>round head
>eye bags
>buzz cut
>mole
>piercing

ProbabIy both.

Its hard to tell from just a picture. She looks more attractive there, but desu looks dont matter nearly as much as personality.

Impossible to answer definitively without seeing you, but it's most likely the former.

he is right. you have a lot to learn lol.

no wonder why you're an incel lmao

>looksmatched
Looks dont matter as much as you virgins think they do.

She travels all over without him, what a couple lol.

My guess is 3 things.
>He has a huge dong
>They go way back and are truly in love, nothing can separate them
>She is extremely manipulate and uses him

I'd guess they go way back.

He's got a better face but I get the impression she's almost as tall as him so it's a wash. They are a couple couple

Also, what you look like naked matters more than face

I mean the woman looks hotter but I'm not into guys so I might be biased.

She's hot and he's just slightly above average

Wait, he's good looking? Hell, I look better than him and I thought I was ugly.

Likewise. I think they're just saying this because the truth contradicts the notion that girls won't date anyone uglier than themselves.

perhaps. but i mean if a girl who looks like that is not good enough for that guy (looks-wise), i think i really need to reconsider my own looks.

Women are like animals. If you can convince an animal you're in charge, they'll believe you, even if it's a 200 pound mastiff that can fuck up your day. Same with women. If you can convince a hot chick that you're hot stuff yourself, she'll believe you.

She is good enough, as evidenced by the fact they're together, she's just dating up.

Keep in mind that many (hetero) American women exert effort to look pretty in order to impress other women, not to attract men. Men lift chiefly in order to mogg other men, not to get girls, even if they're not aware of it themselves. In this way, men and women are similar.