Tell me about your oneitis robots. What is she like?

Tell me about your oneitis robots. What is she like?

Attached: E9DE8152-32E4-48C4-A6D9-7BC6E1F88AA2.jpg (750x933, 215K)

shes my friend. smart lass

I dont have one because it sets you up for failure. Dont put pussy on a pedistal.

I wish I had a oneitus to lust over and motivate me and shit. I live a female free lifestyle and I don't know or speak to any women irl or online, the most exposure I get is cashier's.

I'm not a shut in neet either, I provide for myself and I live alone. There's just no women at my job and I only leave the house to go to the gym and go shopping. Obviously I don't initiate with any of the women at the gym so they are all faceless nobodies to me.

I am noticing some effects on me psychologically though, I don't think it's healthy for a heterosexual man to do this but I'm not willing to change my lifestyle. Every waking moment I'm not at work is mine to do what I please with, which is mostly masturbating playing smash Bros playing guitar/bass and browsing the internet. Women want some exciting court jester who always has a ton of shit going on. I just want to be comfy. It's a shame that this renders me undateable even though I do function in society and take care of myself physically.

I used to have one but our Love was not meant to be

She's white as snow and smells of acetone
She's put the hook in me and I need her bad

dated her for 6 or 7 months last year
now we apart i miss her more than ever

dead
she's fucking dead

She's the cutest girl I've ever met. She is so smart, she had very high grades in high school. She's an Asian girl with very short hair and looks like an anime character, very clumsy and shy too.

Gorgeous, long black hair that was sorta curled, chub cheeks that looked perfect for squeezing, juicy lips perfect for smooching, athletic yet thick from playing soccer, volleyball, basket ball, and water polo. Smart yet goofy. Super silly with a simil that gave me life. Loved to dance and was an amazing singer in choir. She was my best friend... Until I fucked it up. I wish I could go back and fix it...

Attached: A1DEF20E-D3BB-43A7-A053-20B2BFB74FB6.jpg (1562x2046, 539K)

How did you fuck up? motherfucking original comment and jannies can hang themselves

She was being flirty and literally asked me to eat her out. I autisticly laughed it off.. and avoided her for the next two days.. and then a week because of it was semester break. I didn't have any classes with her the new semester. I guess she felt she ruined things and that I didn't like her that way. So... She started avoiding me cus it was really akward when we did end up together. I was to much of a coward to tell her I did like her or even apologize for avoiding her and hurting her feelings. I should have fucking taken her by the arms and dragged her under the bleachers and go to town... I will never have this opportunity again.

I do not have enough interaction to have a oneitis.

Oh god dude, my condolences

I swear it's literally an ecchi romance manga plot. Only we never got over the misunderstanding.... Kill me

she's my girlfriend
dyed hair
funniest person i've ever met
fuck i love here idk it's not something you can describe with a few traits or sentences but you'l know when you really have her anons

Well, as of a couple days ago, I don't really have one! The idea is lost in time.

...I'm proud of you user... You're living the dream

Attached: 8A6EBB55-3364-4AAF-865D-626C6095FB8E.gif (356x348, 1.84M)

How old were you though? I fucked up in almost an similar fashion, I was 17 back then and was raised by narcissistic parents and grew up with a shitty sister which combined completely destroyed my development. At least I get to blame it on this...

I had a massive crush on this girl, she was flirty constantly, and she knew I liked her. She asked me to, I quote the exact phrase, "be a man already!" hinting to make a move, but my brain was so fucked... oh god... I did nothing...

i just realized the sheer amount of spelling mistakes in my post but don't worry fellow user, you'll get yours eventually
i know it all sounds like bullshit but there's a reason everyone repeats it

We are two of a kind. I was 17. The note in other post is one of the many she wrote. Always silly stuff.. I have most of the notes still. It hurts to read and remember she was once a friend...

Attached: 6073CDF0-0EBA-4FD7-B61F-B5B9ED14F452.gif (37x37, 6K)

Hahaha yes! Fuck you.
>having friends
Gtfo
This guy gets it
Don't be a fag and date other chicks
Does it bother you she's not 2d?
Jesus you fucked up
No lies welcome here

does it bother you that someone could be happy, while you aren't?

there's no one rn, and is so sad. but there's like a Belarus girl at school who is super hot for me

>long black hair
>short
>flat as fuck
>/cute/ aesthetic
>beautiful accent
>jokes around and pats me on the head
dream come true

Attached: 1552364313784.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

She's my counselor and I see her every day but sadly she's getting a new job. She's black short and skinny but man she's good looking. Having a hot girl paid to take an interest in you is an obvious trap but somehow this shit caught me by surprise anyway.

Ask her how much banging sessions cost

A specific Jow Forums fembot and I keep dreaming about getting to call her cute and marry and hug each other for the first time after closing the gap of a long distance relationship but I should really stop thinking about that because it's never going to happen and every time I realize that I stumble into a day wasted crying in bed considering if I should kill myself. She called me an orbited so really nothing is ever going to happen. She is cool and better than me in almost every way from what I can tell though.

Are you shilling my alma mater?
Because if you are, that's good.

WWHHOO!??

she's just the sweetest woman I know

Tell us about her user. What is she like?

Like all womyn, she's a bitch and i hope she dies in a plane crash

not that user, but still yes.

She's smart, hard working, diligent, and trustworthy, which means she has better grades than me. she used to be a huge starwars fan but the recent movies "crushed my hopes and dreams". She's normally shy and kinda a loner but she's secretly good at public speaking. She has a great smile and big, beautiful eyes. She wants kids and is going to homeschool them. She already rejected me and has no interest in me.

Attached: 1503546136_1503523206361.jpg (653x490, 32K)

I do not understand your post!? If you mean it seriously I could describe them but I don't want them to accidentally read that they contributed to someone wanting to kill theirselves (I'm fine though, never killed myself yet) even if they did pretty much call me pathetic and never gave me a chance, it was warranted on their part. If you meant it as a joke then well I guess I am the joke now for replying, oh well.

Sounds like you have bad taste

No. You SHOULD shame them.

She's kinda shy but makes friends easily, religious like me but doesn't hit you over the head with it. She talks and has a good relationship with her parents, being an only child, and is very respectful to everyone. She likes dogs and seems to like popular music, and she's the most beautiful person I can think of. My family is close friends with hers but I can't call us good friends, as I hardly talk to her one on one. I want to get to know her so much more but I really can't without looking like we're dating. Thanks for letting me put this into words.

she is chubby, as she is funny
she makes me smile and laugh
she is different than roastie girls
no instagram, and bakes well

>been obsessed for years
>was my next door neighbour
>had to move away from her
>last contact was halloween 2016

>tall
>eastern european blood
>slender
>beautiful
>funny, compassionate
>all girls high school
>impressed by me
>known each other since age 7
>good student

we've started uni on different islands, I check her Facebook and all her friends are still female.

about two weeks ago I had a dream, something that happens only a few times a year.

>sit down at table with her father
>silence
>he glanced over and says "she's not going to wait forever you know"
>he leaves
>she comes in and sits opposite
>wake up

I'm taking this as an omen, currently trying to slowly establish myself back on facebook, currently no idea how to approach this, my only thought is to propose we meet up whenever I'm back in my her city.

sorry for dragging on

You have to reach out

But why? For what purpose? They didn't do anything wrong. What are your motives for saying this?

Attached: iamnotgoodwithcomputer.jpg (480x376, 78K)

she's smart, observant. With a nice skinny body.

My only problem is that I don't think I'm obsessed with her. I'm obsessed with having a gf in general. I'm just using her as a placeholder, since we seem to get along well.

She willingly baits orbiters. She must learn it's not ok to steal robo hearts

But she wasn't baiting anything, I just got attached when we threw some (You)s back and forth after I read one of her posts. It is entirely my fault and nothing can change that opinion, they didn't do anything wrong. I also just remembered that she's funny too. The only thing she baited was attention and that's because quite literally noone else gives her (You)s in the threads that I know where to find her.

If not in some vain attempt to romance her, I at least have to know the truth and destroy whatever place in my heart she still resides.

The unknowing has been the most frustrating, I could be at peace with her being unavailable to me, but the hope against hope plagues me, I woke up for months with her on my mind, unable to shed her from my waking or sleeping moments, everything about her near ethereal presence haunts me and I must vanquish it, today I begin planning.

I came so close to seeing her recently, at a 50th, her parents were there, but they got the wrong memo that she wasn't invited, I suppose I should have some humility in times like this.

She's my lesbian drugdealer.

I won't make it.

Attached: 1451909474721.jpg (2556x1684, 372K)

She was four years younger than me. I met her when she was 11 and thought she was a great kid. Around the time she was 14 I started thinking she's getting really pretty, but I knew that at 18 I was too much older. I still was friends with her, and by the time she was 16 I was totally in love. To an unhealthy degree maybe. I thought about her every day, and I thought she liked me too. I thought that after she graduated I could have a chance. She was really so amazing. Unfortunately we kind of stopped seeing each other very much. She met some guy in her senior year of high school, and the Christmas after she graduated she got engaged. I haven't recovered.

she's cute and perfect, beautiful, nerdy, sexy, pale, she is a goddess, a goddess, I'll kill her bf the next week, she will be only mine

Haven't had one in a long time but I have one now. I met her at work... she's always really nice to me and I enjoy talking to her. She has a boyfriend though and I've seen many people fall into the "being in love with a girl with a boyfriend" trap. I wish there was a way to get rid of these feelings because it's such a pain in the ass and I already know how it's going to go. Why do I love her? It pisses me off.

Attached: 1454004965959.jpg (709x765, 44K)

Convince her to be a sex dealer instead