Just imagine how easy your life would be if you had a face like this...

Just imagine how easy your life would be if you had a face like this. Just a glance at another average dude and you have the superior authority over him. Any woman you would have a small talk with would be dripping wet from her pussy. It's unbelievable how much power one can have without putting any effort.

I'm sorry anons but life is predetermined by the gene lottery, you can't prove me wrong

Attached: jamie-2.jpg (767x431, 48K)

>Waiting patiently for user to discover how this isn't what life is about

Bro I was just about to make this thread

I was bored and thinking about all the stuff I'll never do.

id rather look like jon snow, bitches go crazy for this dope

Attached: game-of-thrones-2-t.jpg (820x492, 132K)

I just want to be Bronn
he know how to fight and he knows how to get girl

Attached: bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg (1146x667, 407K)

he just fucks whores tho

Looks arent as important as you virgins think. Personality matters equally.

>without putting any effort.
Do you honestly think that maintaining such looks takes no efforts? If you do, than you are just a naive jealous boy

>middle eastern manlet
Only fame saves him
>Personality matters equally
Imagine actually being this delusional
It takes as much effort as to any other man, just take a shower and stay fit

Personality and looks are equally important you absolute brainlet. When it comes to a long term relationship who wants to spend the majority of their free time with someone they cant stand?

Virgins commenting on relationships is like the blind commenting on colours.

What was that story he told Vogue or whatever faggot magazine for women?
>be at posh bar
>two roasties approach him
>"OMG u look just like Jon Snow"
>"I am Jon Snow."
>"OMG no way he's muuuuch taller"

Wew lad. I felt that personally.

Attached: 8b8.jpg (680x523, 37K)

Your personality means jack shit without looks, you might be the clown of the group at best, some women might pity fuck you once in a while but you'll still be miles below Chad

That one dude who is memed on Jow Forums all the time was attractive, had a nice car, blah blah. Still turned into a school shooter then turned into an hero.
Attractiveness can give you a benefit sure, but I've seen lard asses and ugly truck fuckers with pretty cute petite girls and it's not for the money because they're usually poor too. So go find someone you lazy fuck. Crawl to the next country if you have to

Attached: 1534188545964.jpg (1202x2048, 267K)

>he fell for the personality meme
ohnononono

Attached: haqpei3onpo01.jpg (500x432, 48K)

Incel cope is amazing

and yet the guys who are very successful with women are all attractive. how interesting?

No theyre not you silly incel. Putting effort into your appearance doesnt mean youre attractive, it shows you have pride in yourself which is an attractive trait.

you're probably very ugly and trying to cope desu
and you also sound like a fucking normie, I hope you don't genuinely believe that you are right

this is some severe cope lmao

Im nothing special but have had several girlfriends and know manlets and people uglier than me who have relationships.

>confusedincel.jpg
Looks arent as important as you imagine.