Robot Uprising

School shooting in sao paulo brazil
2 guys killed 8 people then killed themselves
Sleep well brave warriors

Attached: EF56FE15-54E3-49D1-B62C-CE49E5521BB4.jpg (720x960, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47558141
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/13/brazil-shooting-school-sao-paulo-deaths-latest-news-updates
g1.globo.com/ma/maranhao/jmtv-2edicao/videos/t/edicoes/v/policia-encontra-fabrica-clandestina-de-armas-em-sao-luis/7145660/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brazil is such a vile shithole.

What race were the shooters?

>some third world shithole
honestly just another day

>2 shooters
>only 8 killed
yikes

Hopefully only the rich white Brazilian kids were killed and no favelabros

Prays be to these hERos

Attached: e6c.jpg (640x908, 299K)

White-ish everyone here is shitskin
Pic related one of them in detail

Attached: D1FAD0E5-E90B-47EA-B0EC-9C619185243B.jpg (720x960, 41K)

Favelabros jumped the wall to run away Yeah but only 1 gun and 1 knife its hard getting real guns

Favelabros are the equivalent of hoodrat niggers. I'd rather let the white rich spoiled kids live than any slum scum

They look like edgelord retards. Good riddance.

based favelabro.

Attached: 2BC01264-20CD-44FA-86A7-496E8CFAC134.jpg (500x500, 30K)

They were apparently 20 to 25 years of age.
Probably realized their life is going to suck balls, so they went nuclear.

Nothing could be worse than being born in Brazil. No one looks like you, and everyone is out to hurt everybody around them.

>Favelabros jumped the wall to run away
Nice. Hopefully they get some fat bundas for their troubles

Yeah one of then was about to turn 26 in next saturday the other was 17

>Nothing could be worse than being born in Brazil. No one looks like you, and everyone is out to hurt everybody around them.

Lmao I don't even live there but I've visited, it is nothing like that

Also, this school seems like a public one, rich kids go to private school

Looks undrrage to me

Attached: IMG-20190313-WA0004.jpg (480x800, 28K)

We should round up every incel and ship them off to Africa.

Nigga ugly af
Originally

It likely is. You've visited, but you haven't lived there as a Brazilian.

They all lie and cut one another for money.
No one is a true friend to anyone else. It's hell to live in Brazil.

As someone who lives here this is true

Can confirm, 95% of the people here are either snakes or idiots

God forbid someone sees this thread and puts it in a media article.

Where is the proof
I NEED PROOF JOHNNY

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-47558141

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/13/brazil-shooting-school-sao-paulo-deaths-latest-news-updates

Heroes, both o'em. Destroying the evil monkeys.
Elliot bless'em.

If I start seeing this constantly covered in the news I'm gonna be fuming. Men and boys are massacring each other in the most terrible ways in Brazil every hour and no one gives a shit, and if this suddenly picks up people's interests around the world I'll probably be more sad than angry. People just don't care about each other anymore.

Attached: 1509859633110.jpg (1024x1021, 360K)

Nice, gotta bring it to my imageboard

>Guardian
says there was a 9th casualty, a person standing outside
did they kill 8 or 9 people?

Attached: PepeApuQuestion.png (257x196, 7K)

I pay my respects to the fellow robots that are already waiting in the void

Guns are now legal in this shithole, Brazil is gonna fall apart

>brazil
it's fine all those people would've died by some scooter drive-by anyways

Confirmed. Bureaucracy ruins people and makes everyone become lying cheating backstabbers, just look at China

>2 guys only killed 8
Why is it always retards that do these things, and not more people like Cho, or Paddock?

They stuck him in lockers, he stuck them in coffins.

They had a crossbow and a snub .38. Considering 6 kills with the 38 and the rest injured i'd say that's pretty good given how hard it's to get a weapon and ammo here

>Brazil
>hard it's to get a weapon and ammo here

If you play by the books it's hard, you'd have to expend at least R$1000 to get a 38 with a drug dealer and that's suposing he wouldn't discard you after that and considering underage edgelords asking their parents R$1000 to get a gun.

All people who don't consider them like hERos are normies and need to GTFO

Just curious, why do you consider individuals like these to be "heroes"? Would you be available for a quick voice chat?

They used guns? I don`t see on photos.

>they didnt ask the orcs for armament
shame

Attached: 1529374051368.jpg (1600x1066, 268K)

when you go to taco bell for dinner

>Be a Brazlilian
>Get raped at 4
>Get shot at 6
>Get abandoned at 13
>Die at 20

Their gun?

Any person that states that type of question is probably a total ignorant. Brazil has problems like any other country, not more, not less. And a lot of culture, a lot of nice people, a lot of nice places to visit. If you're a stranger and live outside of Brazil come here to see by yourself, or stay in your golden castle like a stupid arrogant, ideally quiet. If you're a Brazilian, learn how to love your country or try to find your way to go out and never come back.

Local news are reporting 10 deaths atm. More may still die at the hospital or something

Brainlet...

Origiorigioriginal

Attached: 1548285787591.gif (713x611, 112K)

FUCKING BASED school shootings never fail to make me smile

Agreed. Incels just don't have a place in a civilized society. They should really be rounded up and deported for the health and safety of normal people.

>the fact that all countries have problems means that the problems are all the same
Literally braindead. Pull the plug.
>a-am i doing it r-right, guys?!

BBC says 10, GUARDIAN says 11 (both including the shooters), I didn't read anything about wounded survivors

Garbage post and as the cool kids might say "unbased"

no. that's a favela masterpiece i found on Jow Forums

>Police say they found a revolver, a bow and arrow and items that appeared to be explosives.
i'd wish they would be more specific. revolvers are sort of hard to identify in the first place unless you know for sure. it took a bit for people to ID paddocks j frame

Killing roasties is based, i was mad when a roastie appeared in the news saying she hide inside the library to escape them fucking hell there is no justice but they are at least trying

because aesthetics are more important than tactics to edgelords

Why nobody posted video? There cool dead people.

LMAO all the gun control and strict gun laws in Brazil and it still doesn't stop Kek

Attached: Stop I can't breathe.jpg (248x189, 9K)

Only one video of people bleeding and some stacies screaming

Good boys. Another shit. wow.

Attached: 17 октября.jpg (675x633, 165K)

Man Kung Hawk Set X-Bow Python II 150 lbs 210 fps

But where guns?

Dono fren :D
It's a Revolver or so.

You can buy a .38 here for 15 dollars

LMAO this is what is says when you search on google "Brazil gun laws"
>Gun laws in Brazil. In Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25. It is generally illegal to carry a gun outside a residence, and a special permit granting the right to do so is granted to certain groups, such as law enforcement officers.
And you can buy one for 15 bucks Top Kek

Attached: KEK.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Only an .38 revolver knife and the crossbow

Some people, like killers and burglars need guns to do their work, so when you have strict gun bans a thriving black market appear

Use this as an example to show people that gun control doesn't work

Attached: Tight.gif (468x392, 1.39M)

And our organized crime is really organized, like a parallel state, they even manage to take a police tank in Rio 2 years ago

No footage? how disappointing

Crime footage on Brazil go to the police and cannot be published until investigations are over.

I got an video, Jow Forums dont let me post bc muu only 2 mb limit

There's plenty on best gore all the time

Yes, but mainstream media cannot publish it and facebook like sites will ban you for it

Pic related print of the video
Roastie btfo

Attached: 066057E1-A007-45FE-8C8A-CF5644FCA9AA.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

Another one
Originalior

Attached: 4BBA2D30-8C5F-4E40-ABD4-0A4E95653948.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

The cheeky fuck was going for headshots.

And last
Originalasfuck

Attached: DC050873-D46C-45FF-B4DA-F26A0ECE114D.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

>You can buy a .38 here for 15 dollars
wtf what kind of piece of shit is it that you can get it for 15 dollars?

They really think gun control will stop this

Attached: Guns on Dark Web.jpg (1328x710, 186K)

Our organized crime has far more guns then they can use, and they have some manufactures, so the prices of old .38 is really low

In US this might work, your criminals are too lazy to create factories: g1.globo.com/ma/maranhao/jmtv-2edicao/videos/t/edicoes/v/policia-encontra-fabrica-clandestina-de-armas-em-sao-luis/7145660/

not just what this user is saying, but there's also a thing where guns that are stolen and/or used as burners in the states get sold stupid cheap to move quick and get transported to anywhere south of the border where its origins are of little consequence; i imagine if the cycle happens a couple times to the same gun, it gets surprisingly cheap

But I thought Brazil banned guns? So this would never happen

Then maybe you could explain why outlaw bikers actively manufacturer and supply weapons to gangs in the US?

Do they make .50 and AT-rockets?

Did they actually shoot up their school with a fucking CROSSBOW
RIP

The bikers only put the parts together, look at this brazil make weapons fuck off

It's very common to the Militias to pay some smarter criminals college, so they learn how to build weapons, operate system, the PCC even has their own social security

You can own home guns but you cannot carry them. It's a headache and a half to even get them in the first place, so most people besides police and criminals don't have guns.

50s sure. Don't need heavy AT when 50 chews through anything the police have

You guys are fucking disgusting. All I wish is that I could put a bullet in their heads myself. Fucking faggots

Black market guns is great. Feel as though its a honeypot now

Attached: 671-5718-1-PB-2.jpg (491x331, 48K)

US police don't have armor?

this whole thread is cringe. Fucking bunch of shitheads.

Your police is weak

Attached: caveira.jpg (940x529, 99K)

50's will punch through any bullet proof glass. So MRAPS are fugged. Actual armored cars are rarely deployed and I don't trust a police APC to protect me for too long. If police need REAL armor they get the army/Marines/national guard to hand over an LAV or Abrams if it's some Ruby road shit. If that's what's happening you're pretty much fucked. It's like getting 6 stars in GTA or something

now now... while theres some right orky shit that comes out of necessity, which i admire, let's not discount motivated and capable first world criminals
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/jeweller-angelos-koots-admits-to-making-submachine-guns-at-his-seven-hills-home-and-supplying-them-to-bikie-groups/news-story/e67da40de031be70cae7cd08ab560cd4?nk=7b5077bbcc09531e4a2361242dffe521-1552501619

Attached: e30032709765bd055d2fe5e38375b193.jpg (650x366, 26K)

Fuck you we are discussing the social impact of guns and free guns law go back to your >tfw no gf and trap threads

Pretty much all American police have armored cars like that. But sustained 50's will fuck it up.

Attached: 47F1C30A-2E61-4CF0-9BD1-5149AE6940CA.jpg (800x641, 77K)