MAJOR statewide Colorado blizzard incoming

>MAJOR statewide Colorado blizzard incoming
>will be trapped in this whiteout for the next several of days
>completely out of weed
Why even live

Attached: 270F7CEC-FFF8-4BEC-AC00-7EBB06E4EE38.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyny65wgTEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha sucks for you i just restocked on my weed and groceries yesterday. I'm gonna be maximum comfy for the next couple days. Where are you at in CO? I'm in broomfield.

Attached: 1512371173539s.jpg (250x160, 7K)

Hello fellow CO robros

hi buddy how are you today? warm i hope

Really good thanks. College got cancelled and I had a bunch of shit due that I had not done yet so I really needed it.

>tfw when front range and no/co cucks are getting raped by a blizzard, while us kansas border niggas are in the sunshine.

Attached: 1509705616665.png (657x527, 24K)

glad to hear it dude. what college do you go to?

>bragging about living in one of the worst states in the Union

I go to Pikes Peak Community College cause I could not hack it at CSU

To listen to Paysage d'Hiver as the snow pours down.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyny65wgTEY

Attached: 661d19b6-48ef-488a-95fd-eb90127f227b_1512604800.png (770x770, 696K)

Also I just realized that you meant the Colorado side of the Kansas border, sorry

Please do not say mean things about Kansas, we have lots of nice things here like cute cows and corn.

sorry fren, i meant southeastern colorado.

Go on Grindr and find a sissy or twink bottom to creampie during this blizzard

Yeah but so does Nebraska
Its all good, sounds pretty comfy over there

nothing wrong with community college robro! In most cases it's the smarter choice than a university. Any idea what you want to do? I'm going to a trade school right now to become an aircraft mechanic after becoming disillusioned with college.

Attached: aviation-smart-wrench.jpg (770x577, 87K)

This general area of Colorado is the best area of Colorado and you cannot disagree.

Attached: bwregmapsouth-east.gif (700x478, 38K)

Lel I about to do the same thing, except for electrician or plumber. This semester has been the last straw for me and college.

at least you're not stuck in rural upstate new york because you were driving while black.

Why inst Lincoln or Cheyenne called southeast? I understand pueblo. I just find it odd.

Nice, always wanted to blast some black metal while a blizzard goes down outside

What's your status reports CObros? the wind is blowing so hard here its kinda scary

Attached: 20190313_110854.jpg (2016x1512, 754K)

Batten down the hatches user.

Weedless and sad, but not buried yet. Wind is supposed to get up to 80mph in the next 45 min or so. Stay safe

Good morning from Boulder fellas, hope you all stocked up yesterday

Fuckin' kek

Wish that were me, man. Instead I'm in Indiana where things are getting consistently sunnier.

>80mph
Holy fucc

>MAJOR statewide Colorado
i wish i had a statewide blizzard in ny
i want a few days off school to catch up studying on all classes

I don't live in Colorado, but I think we had our last snow of the season last Friday. I walked in it for an hour, listening to an ambient album. I'm sad to see winter go. The light isn't even winter light anymore. I once listened to Das Tor when it was snowing hard and even though it's one of my favorite albums it is rather hard to listen to it in the summertime.

Next several days? Guess again. The blizzard conditions will die down by midnight and they'll shovel the roads before long. You'll be able to go places tomorrow.

Either way, I'm just working from home and sipping on whiskey while I work. Super comfy

>dude weed lmao

hopefully you fucking die

I've lived in Colorado all my life, and i have never ever, in my life, smoked weed.

I went all 4 years at CSU. I wish I had gone the first two years at Front Range. At least I got grad school paid for and have a good job now.

Say hi to my parents for me, I'm from the Springs and they still live there.

Just rolled myself a joint and starting a new marathon game of civ 5. Today is gonna be the comfiest day I've had in months.

Attached: vyxl8zzv5my11.gif (400x400, 82K)

that sounds pretty nice. What civ/difficulty do you play?

Not effecting grand Junction. This place is god awful and easily the worst place ive ever lived though so it isnt much of a win.

At least you have a good job now. I want to get a job and move out of the Springs so bad.

i usually do random civ, got Rome for this game. I'm playing on 6/8 difficulty though I have only ever won one game on it. I got a pretty decent start. A ton of jungle to my north I can milk for that sweet science once I get some universities, and a bunch of plains to my south.

Attached: civstart.jpg (1906x914, 400K)

>power just flashed

>theres fucking geese outside just casually waddling up the street in this shit

>dont want to commit to playing anything because proly gunna lose power/internet again for a little at least

literally this. main roadways will get plowed and salted as usual and it'll just look like it snowed yesterday, maybe save for downed treebranches with the additional high winds.

>literally this. main roadways will get plowed and salted as usual and it'll just look like it snowed yesterday, maybe save for downed treebranches with the additional high winds.

still though, it's nice to get a day of /maximumcomfy/

>DOWNED POWERLINES

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

hope you stay safe fren

All my coloradobots still alive? This wind is fucking up my trees. Like 10 branches have been blown off, and they're fucking huge trees too. I can't even see out of my windows anymore because the netting is completely full of snow. Thankfully I made it out shopping this morning before it snowed this hard, so I'm gonna snuggle in and enjoy it.

I'm still here. Got a pretty decent civ going. My plan is a science victory, I've already rushed up the tech tree to be able to build universities so i can take advantage of this massive jungle right in the middle of my civ.

Attached: romegame.jpg (1921x1079, 932K)

Make yourself some hot cocoa to whether the storm with, its what I did

Ayyyyeeeee COBros

I'm from Littleton and my power has been flickering on and off all day. I'm warm and stocked up though, just salarycucking it from home.

your subjects are not happy user. you need to build some entertainment buildings for them so they don't riot.

Anyone else love this blizzard, makes home so comfy.

Can a coloradobot take a photo out of their window that is wallpaper material? Please

I wish I had a comfy blizzard day :(

>have to go work on a project in Denver
>Now can't get back to the springs without shitty back roads
Fml

This is the view from my window

Attached: BF8468A7-6663-4074-BE8F-8C8E4C903A58.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Ah Colorado. It's exactly as I imagine it to be.

Thanks, it's great user. Stay cosy