Have you ever watched a movie, show, or read a book that made you cry?

Have you ever watched a movie, show, or read a book that made you cry?

Attached: 1489925319664.jpg (719x586, 87K)

Anime is honestly the only thing that makes me cry.

Made in Abyss definitely made me cry in the last episode. War and Peace made me cry tears of joy.

Attached: 1518345642408.jpg (720x720, 40K)

Plenty, because I'm a pussy.
I cried during The Notebook, but that doesn't seem fair. I also cried after Planet Terror weirdly enough.

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-Notebook-Pictures.jpg (1512x1512, 214K)

No and I'm worried if there's something just wrong with me.

I cried at the ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team when I was a kid. Wolf Children made me genuinely sob out of joy like some kind of faggot.

Koe no Katachi oregano

Angel Beats
Flowers for Algernon

Attached: SORROW.jpg (312x265, 9K)

>Oyasumi punpun
>Fate/Stay Night (the VN, anime sucks dick)
>Future Diary
>Emergence
>Madoka Magica

All left me feeling like an emo bitch afterwards.

Attached: dc58441db2dc744f792ea2d9ecc32c499aaea052_hq.gif (500x400, 1019K)

>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Same here bro. Wolf Children manga made me tear up a little, I actually didn't feel it as much with the movie possibly because the iffy soundtrack and voices idk.

tears were shed to:
>Fate/Stay Night 2004, Clannad, Angel Beats, The Green Mile, Hyouka, Spice & Wolf, Maquia

Fuck, forgot about flowers for Algernon. It hurts.

Yes, tried not to, but after "hellstorm" could'nt handle it

>iffy soundtrack
nigga what

>voices
Did you watch the dub or something?

Yes actually, but I switched over to sub and still didn't really hit me as hard as my imagination while reading manga. Soundtrack isn't bad, but it had some odd timing for its astral-vibed harmonies. Was interesting though

Weeeeeb alert

Attached: choke.jpg (607x608, 34K)

Yakuza 6 (which I consider to be a movie-like video game) nearly brought me to tears when I thought kiryu died. After playing 3 or 4 games in the series and watching playthroughs of the others, seeing him "die" fucking scared me. That's the only time this has ever happened though.

>>Future Diary
Fucking garbage anime. That show not only had the most God awful plot armor it also made no sense.

I remember crying a lot at the first episode of pokemon as a child

All the time. Remember, Achilles wept nearly the whole book. Passionate displays of genuine emotion are synonymous with masculinity- women use emotion to manipulate their environment. To name a few:
Les mis
Game of thrones, the door, shireen, shae, Ygritte
Music does it all the time, especially as I grow older.
A lot of billy Joel, some Beatles, Stevie wonder

>Emergence

Damn, that was the most soul-crushing doujin I've ever read

old yeller
i dont even like dogs

I cried while watching Naruto. That bit while rock Lee is recovering from the injury he got from garaa and you see him having flashbacks of when he was a kid and was being bullied for not be able to use ninjutsu.
It made me fucking cry man.

anime
Gankutsuou

game
DDLC

I cried at the end of little witch. I tend not cry at sad things but when people overcome a great obstacle or something

Clannad fucked me up,
And the manchurian candidate(Book) did as well.

Ping pong the animation originally