What the hell is it like being an ugly girl?

What the hell is it like being an ugly girl?

Attached: 52695152_2270617233203357_7353154802411127513_n.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Bad when you're younger. Heavy bullying etc will then result in having shitty social skills and low self esteem, leading to further mental issues. at some point if you leave the house men will still try and fuck you sometimes because they see you as easy, and not even human to them. just something to stick their dick in and be ashamed of after, some girls will use this attention to try and bolster self esteem, but ultimately feel worse for it. Eventually you realise looks arent the thing stopping you getting a partner if you arent shallow. its the fact you were never able to foster the sort of personality to make up for being ugly due to the way the world treated you.
also you still get a bit of snidey adult bullying if you're unlucky

Not too bad. You can just spend most of your time on the internet where simply having a vagina entitles you to endless attention and validation.

Out there in public (IRL) though, ugly bitches are invisible.

you go through life wondering why nobody was ever interested in you, slowly becoming more and more bitter, until you end up on Jow Forums, being bombarded with pics of 10/10 girls daily. you become used to the misery and self-pity, eventually even becoming addicted to it, and refuse to leave it because it gives you comfort.

Attached: 1550457783973.jpg (384x406, 39K)

also true.but theres a time in your life you cant just hide from the world and you definitely arent invisible in high school. Hiding from the world is fucking lonely too. I honestly don't think the experience is as different as that of ugly men as this board would believe.the only real difference is some men will fuck anything

how can you wonder. From a certain age I was well aware of where I stood in terms of looks. about 13 onwards. have to be pretty autistic not to pick up on the way people are treating you

Are you asking for ugly girls responses or are you being rhetorical? Either way I imagine it's like having a really old rusty low caliber gun and not much ammunition to boot.

i was a reverse ugly duckling, after 16 there was no coming back.

The experience is vastly different for Men because they're invisible both online and offline.

If I had dozens of girls sending me pictures of their vagina and vying for my attention as soon as I posted my contact info anywhere, I'd feel way better than I do now.

doesnt explain it though. i mean i got a bit better looking once i learned to style myself and got away from the toxic small community i grew up in and was ostracised in. But you never get away from the feelings of being disgusting, even if people show genuine romantic interest in you you think its a joke/dont even realise and you just cant hold together a relationship or even attempt it

Like being the average man, except you can offload your mediocrity and failures on sexism without ever having to have a personal epiphany or a single attosecond of self-reflection. Not that, you know, a fempc is capable of self-reflection.

Yes but the difference men are thirsty enough to give that attention, we realise its pathetic cheap and meaningless and doesnt translate to the real world, Now I realise robots will never truly understand this because maybe they would think its better than nothing, but talking to thirsty men online doesnt mean shit if you can't do it in the real world.

also i mean. not everybody wants to post their vaginas? thats a sad coping mechanism for a low self esteem girl, not postive or empowering. not something to resent them for

also thats the same attention as getting fucked by someone who doesnt respect you. its cheap.

Arguing with Holes : The Post

Christ.

well as i said i was never shown any romantic interest either way, i was just hopeful. i think i sort of always knew i wasn't exactly beautiful, but for a long time i ignored that voice in my head (and i wish i hadn't woken up to it). but yeah, i am sorry you had an experience like that.

its ok to not understand. i dont expect you to

i pick the hell out of my face to the point where people think i have some kind of disease. guys don't even try and talk to me. either it's that or the bad social skills, i don't like talking anyway

yeah you cant expect it to come to you if you arent pretty. Doesnt mean nobody will have us. Just means we have to try, I just never had the chance to build the ability to know how to date and approach people

I don't know, you should ask your mom. She surely must know a lot about it.

Attached: Frogman.png (274x453, 174K)

I understand that your argument is nonsense.

You completely deny that having easy and free access to exorbitant amounts of attention and validation from the opposite sex has any effect on you. Because

>Thristies are gross lol

better than being an ugly guy. no matter how ugly a girl is she will still find some beta orbitters

We don't all think like that about male attention, just saying. If I was in this exact same situation as a male, I would've an heroed a long time ago.

What does it feel like to be unwanted and how do you think it differs from a man being unwanted? I feel like if a woman is really ugly and can't get laid, then she must have even lower self-esteem and feel even worse than a male virgin. Men have hobbies and interests other than socializing and sex so for them it musn't be that bad.

>i pick the hell out of my face to the point where people think i have some kind of disease. guys don't even try and talk to me.
Do you have a mental condition or something? Is it OCD?

>better than being an ugly guy. no matter how ugly a girl is she will still find some beta orbitters
Nah,I'm talking about a really really ugly girl.

Attached: ugly.png (640x406, 279K)

well i do spend most of my time on my hobbies, otherwise this all would've been much harder to deal with. but you do feel like a gigantic fucking failure since you are essentially being denied from the female experience. nonetheless, i'm not going to act delusional and say unwanted men have it easier.

yeah i dont understand the sheer disconnect. men give out this meaningless attention for their own sexual gain, it doesnt mean shit to women if they wont date them or respect them otherwise.

the solution is for robots to impregnate the ugly femanons. problem solved

attention if you post nudes? how meaningful. and even then theres people thinking you a worthless slut nad telling you to kill yourself. real p

real positive
and bring more genetic defects into the world to suffer. good plan

Thanks for the insight, user. Appreciate it