I have found the perfect guy for me. Last night we finaly had sex. It was dark, didn't see anything...

I have found the perfect guy for me. Last night we finaly had sex. It was dark, didn't see anything, but when I stared sucking his dick, I noticed that he has a really bad case of phimosis. Idk what to do, how to use a dick with a phimosis? I can't play with his head, idk how??? Help?? are there any guys who have phimosis and could explain what feels the best and what to do? I don't want to say anything to him about it.

Attached: phimosis-e1374335148472.jpg (256x267, 13K)

Are you a male by any chance? Or a female (male)?

i used to have phimosis even saw a doctor for it as a pre-teen

However after mastrubating and natural development it went away, if it doesn't you have a problem.

You have some sort of tool to stretch it out in extreme cases it's surgery

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm a female(female)

Keeeek
You just sucked a dirty dick, disgusting, and I bet it hurt him a lot.
I have a cousin who have had phimosis and he told me how he couldn't wash his dick, how it would get full of pus because of that and how it hurt him

It stopped for me after a few tries to 'get the dead out of the coffin' inside the shower.

thats something that requires help to fix if its bad,

you can do regular manual stretching and see if gets any better OwO, google is your friend too

Had an extreme case of phimosis during my developmental stage of childhood, my only option was partial circumcision. Looks like any normal circumcision but have extra skin on the shaft that allows for easier marsturbation.

Put your tongue under the foreskin and proceed in a circular motion

Attached: 6C27CA20-35C0-4A5F-BB7F-2F885CF6DFFA.gif (352x240, 1.91M)

just get your bf jew'd

That thing looks like something out of Alien

Yes this pleases the worm God, let the summoning of Beelzebub commence. The flesh knows all desires, all hail the new flesh, all hail the worm God.

for a guy with phimosis that would hurt like shit dude wouldnt recommend

imagine all the smegma. Luckily I was jewed at birth

use a condom or a good amount of lubricant, as you cant move the foreskin much. as has said, it can be helped with stretching or a kit which you can wear to stretch the foreskin (but they are oddly expensive, so i cant recommend them). Talking about it might not be nice, but it will help the matter - don't approach it as an illness though as that might affect him or your relationship in a bad way.

Nah skin is stretchy you can just work with your little fingers or the tip of your tongue, with lube of course
that's how they recommend you treat phymosis anyway

May I get a source on this gen?

>Luckily

Next time you do the sucky sucky you bite the foreskin until there's a cut. Phismosis fixed

Oh honey, I'm positive that his dick was waaay cleaner that yours has ever been
>stretching kit
Yeah, I would just one day come up to him and say "hey, I have a foreskin stretching kit" he would just probably dump me.
We haven't talked about it, idk if he even knows that there is something with that (which I doubt, because he isn't straight and has had sex with 2 males)
Or maybe he just thinks that i don't know what dicks look like.
I just wanna give him the best pleasure in his life

You're sleeping with a gay man? Are you fucking kidding me? I knew you were a fucking tranny.

as a dude with phimois, it still feels good to get head with the foreskin not peeled back.

He isn't gay. Do u know, that bisexuality exists?
Well, I guess, because he came from a bj. But is there anything I could do, to be better or some caution?

t. have phimosis since birth here

I don't know, I never managed to pull it all down.
I don't attempt to fix it though since I'm positive I'll never love, let alone fuck.

I disagree, I also have phismosis and nothing feels good.

The worst you can do is have sex without lube, oh my fucking god does it hurt.

Fucks men,not gay. Ahahahahaha, and women believe this shit. I'm dying here
Lmao, holy shit your dumb.

theirs no reason not to bring it up, just talk about it. tell him you 'kinda like it' but that you want to expose those glans so you can REALLY suck him off. dont make him feel insecure (phimosis is hot anyway) just work it open when your laying in bed together. make sure he knows-- if you do it over time of ever so slight tugs you'll get it open. one way to do it is using q tips as seen in pic related. you can buy devices if you wish but if you get steroid cream from a doctor it will speed along the process.

What you can do to pleasure him is to just keep movement going, you can pinch the tip and softly tug on it . or you can suck on it as is; just get creative. it no different from a normal dick except technically speaking hes more sensitive in this state

ive been cut since birth but asking a lot of questions of your fellow foreskined boys is really helpful. if you have more questions ill do my best to answer them

Attached: 1540992576004.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>Yeah, I would just one day come up to him and say "hey, I have a foreskin stretching kit" he would just probably dump me.
after sex mention his phimosis and the conversation wil;l lead on from there. if you arent treating it like its a bad thing- he wont have any reason to give a fuck and will talk with you about it. why the fuck cant you have a conversation about it? its pretty fucked when you cant talk about something in a relationship and you've already fucked. hows the guy gonna turn you down if you offer to help? also i didn't attach pic related in my last post so here it is

Attached: phimosis.png (940x1200, 515K)

I had mild phimosis for years and years, was never able to expose my glans properly until much later in my life (now 35). Eventually it was my gf who was able to get my glans out properly after much foreplay and teasing and sexxings. She's the only one who ever touched it properly

Attached: 1500056384179.gif (256x256, 1.9M)

I have phimosis as well. he is most likely already aware of it. Just talk about it. he will have to stretch the skin for a while or last resort would be surgery.
Nobody wants to be a jew though. If he has to do surgery, there is hopefully an option to just cut away a tiny bit of foreskin. I think I need surgery but I want to keep as much of my foreskin as possible.