Why are Hispanic girls getting BLACKED?

Why are Hispanic girls getting BLACKED?

Attached: 3D0ACF77-40ED-4CD8-92A3-110392197FEB.jpg (750x949, 411K)

Because the majority of women don't really care much about the race of their partner. Latino culture doesn't see race as a taboo subject so a latina will openly call her bf by his race in a loving way.

you can post interracial tweets like these for basically every race combination except indians

Indian women and white men

because hispanic bois are sissies

*tips u thread*

thats on usa because here in southamerica they like more white men or people with white genes blacks are discriminated at least where iam

>act like niggers and worship nigger culture
Wow what a surprise

Niggers and spics are pretty much one and the same. They account for the highest rates of crime and the most primitive/shithole cultures and countries. No surprise, really.

Latinos come to the US and see how they're treated by whites even if they're white themselves so if they're living in a place with a lot of black people, they relate to blacks more because they discriminate less.

they cute together to bee honest with u

>act like niggers and worship nigger culture

I'm not racist but I really hate this part. Can they not glorify being some broke ghetto pretending to be a criminal or being fake rich

>implying this isn't a huge part of poor latino culture
They're just accepting the American version of what they already know.

You're probably white cause you have no idea what you're talking about. Latinos have the same amount of colorism bias as black people if not more. Darker toned caribbean women are treated way worse than their lighter counterparts and if you are born in mexico/cuba/puerto rico etc with Caucasian features you hit the lottery

I'm not white and I know Latinos have colorism issues. But they also don't shy away from race and they'll give you little pet names based on your skin color. I'm black and grew up around a lot of Cubans. I can't count how many times someone has called me a cutesy variant of the word "nevro". There are a ton of Latin songs called "negrita" or "negrona", or make some other mention to someone's race in an affectionate way. I never said Latinos didn't have race issues, I said they're more open about race than Americans, which they are

Go live in the southwest

They arent, maybe in your cuck american fantasy they are lel, in my area i never see them together, Latinos and blacks dont get along, just look at how they hate each other in prison, or how latinos ethnically cleanse black neighborhoods so they can take them over

>thinks the Mexican mafia represents Latinos
In north california, the Nuestra Familia is allied with blacks in prison and Latinos and blacks share neighborhoods there. This ethnic cleansing thing is a meme pushed by the media. Pic related is in Oakland. Blacks and latinos get along everywhere but the Southwest

Attached: C9FD7911-14E0-4091-B318-C67E543F9F0D.jpg (750x678, 431K)

Really weird for me to say this, but I feel kinda bad for the negro. That thot is 100% psycho, she just gives off that vibe.

Blancamiento is a thing among Latinos, look it up op.

>thinking your 19 year old American daughter who grew up on hip hop and R&B cares about this concept