Being nonexistent

Do you know that feel when you're thin air to every female, like you didn't exist at all?
I've never been a prospect. A distant, weird friend at best, and my absence is never noticed.

If you know how this feels, it's an incredibly bad feeling.
What I want to know is whether there's any point in life if this is how it's going to be.
Tell me.
What should I do? Don't tell me to hit the gym and buy new clothes, no girl is going to drool over me in this reality. My problem is that having zero sex appeal in the eyes of women depresses so regularly it's hindering my life. You know how guys worship twitch girls and girls worship male celebs? I want to be on the receiving end of that fawning.

Attached: btc crashing.png (1310x1054, 249K)

Being a 5'5 manlet this us relatable

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I'm 5-something too but I'm not American so I can't convert the units.

Fucking hate how Americans are so tall btw. I'm from Europe and it's normal to be a manlet here by American standards. By European standards I'm average.

friendly reminder that:
>you where never "cool"
>your parents liked your more handsome and awesome brother more
>you never got put in the spotlight for a single thing you did
>you never looked good or interesting to anyone
>you never had friends or a group of friends
>you never traveled anywhere
>you never went on a kickass adventure with all your friends when you where a kid/young teen
>you never had this one kickass summer you'll always remember
>you never got invited to parties and to hang out with the lads
>you never had a group of friends to fuck around with
>you never had teen love and teen pussy
>you never had this one badass hangout spot in the middle of nowhere for you and all of your friends
>you never was good at something cool like playing guitar, surving or skateboarding
>you never got the girl of your dreams
>you never got to hold hands while stargazing with your gf underneath the warm summer sky while laying on the bonnet of your badass ride
>you never went for a late night cartrip alone or with some friends under the stars in the old muscle car your dad gave you
>you never went drinking at night with some friends around a campfire/bbq/party on the beach or in the coniferous forests
>you never traveled to or lived somewhere cool like northern Australia, Florida or California
you cannot fix this.
you can never go back and unloser yourself.
you had one chance to be cool and its forever gone.

Heck time to get a plane ticket and become a alpha chad

hate to break it to you but germanics and balkanites are also very tall.

>Don't tell me to hit the Gym or buy new clothes
How about stop being such a fag and stop complaining about not receiving attention. From this fucking post I assume you are invisible because nobody wants to be seen around you. Just fucking buy normal looking clothes(not that D&D shirt and skinny jeans shit) and hit the gym to at least not look like an incel. And if no one approaches you, why do you fucking care? Do your homework, study/work hatd and concentrate on your responsibilities. This way at least people will recognize your hard working personality and stop being ashamed of even being next to you in the high-school class picture.

Attached: images (17).jpg (483x635, 24K)

Do drugs

Seriously

You won't give a fuck on coke and you have nothing to lose by the sound of it

Of course this depends on your age... how old are you?

How do you know your absence is never noticed? Were you there?

*Southern European standards

Please don't drag Scandinavians, Germans and Dutch peoole down with you. We have a higher average height than the US.

If it was good chance is they'd ask him to hang out another time

Great advice user, should he rape kids while he's at it? If you're just gonna be a negative influence then go make out with an oncoming train

hahahhaha

fucking idiot

Whats so bad about drugs? Like I said I want to know how old he is to see if he can repair himself normally or if he genuinely has nothing to lose

Normies do drugs you fuck. Honestly waay more than you think

This Coke is best drug, If it's fishscale (good, pure coke) will now you feel like a god and your comedown will be smooth

5'2
Throw me off of a fucking riverside

Attached: Autism.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Acid is great too. Imo avoid prescription drugs unless you actually need too

Take steroids
Go look up steroid transformations

And seriously
GOIG to the gym and new clothes and carrying yourself better is a really good plan

Reminder that you should only do this if you genuinely have nothing to lose

Worst thing in life is when you missed out on your youth.

I'm 29 now, slowly realizing I'm a boring adult now, and nothing exciting happens to people this old.
16-year-olds have fun, date, go on adventures.. but when I was 16 I was a nerd, at 25 I was a nerd and now I'm slowly waking up to the fact I wasted my life. Missed out on it completely.

Fuck I'm so jealous to young people.
How do I cope?
My entire life is fucked. Even if a genie transformed me into a Chad today, it wouldn't matter. I would never be young again. At 29 people don't even have fun or get girls anymore. 29 is the new 79.

>Normies do drugs you fuck.

Further proof that normies are low IQ scum.

Attached: 699980-bscap0068.jpg (1366x768, 164K)

>What should I do?
Just get a sex doll

Attached: just get a doll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)