I hate being a shitskin

I'm not memeing, I seriously hate myself for being a shitskin wetback who will never have blue eyes or blonde hair. When I see a non white I automatically see him as low IQ goblino and despise him because it reminds of myself, I often see white people and despise them to because I will never be like them and that really makes me angry and depressed.....

Attached: 0a574436b97ebedd96a49c7d72c153be2bdf9abed63a07bd3febe3c0129ff0c2.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Find a shit skin GF.
Hit they gym faggot.

I understand that, but it is no different than being an extremely short man or a man with a small penis. You just have to do as best as you can with what you have. It takes work, but you can change people's perception of you. Hit the gym, pursue higher education, network, get a suit and tie job, that sort of thing. Demand respect and move up in the world, you won't ever be white, but you can be the best version of yourself, and put yourself above those you dislike.

Attached: 1549822193332.jpg (600x848, 81K)

lmao I first thought you would be complaining about acne

Everyone called me crazy for making a thread about you fucking self hating clowns yesterday but you're back. Wow big surprise.

There are people all throughout the world of different ethnicities and cultures who have accomplished great things, many of whom are "shitskins." You're too exposed to Jow Forumstards, it seems. I'm the opposite, I hate being white. A lot of Euro culture is heavily ripped from the near-east, while trying to pass it off as our own, and we don't even do that anymore. We're aimless wagies giving away the fruits of our labor to Israel. We have no real homeland or traditions, aside from pagan holidays that no longer celebrated for their intended meaning, but rather to fuel the profit of corporations that send us to war.

Also, I don't know why anyone would want to have blonde hair or blue eyes unless your extremely attractive, otherwise it makes you look washed out and sickly.

t. blonde hair blue eyed

I am the one of those shitskin whose cultures had contributed nothing in history

Which is, my dark user?

>I hate being white
woah there. but it's true that white people across the globe are by far the most cucked now.
t. shitskin and doesn't see a problem

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8
Only some retard that wants to prove his white race is more valuable would post this shit.

Attached: Trying_to_bait.png (500x501, 90K)

jesus dude... what the fuck is wrong with you? if you're an ACTUAL low IQ goblino then it makes sense to hate it but if you're an average person then the only reasons to dislike non-whites (lower average IQ, or whatever) are automatically eliminated. WHY THE FUCK WOULD A SHITSKIN WITH HIGHER IQ THAN A RANDOM ARIAN BE CONSIDERED WORSE THAN THAT ARYAN? THE ONLY REASON WHITES ARE "BETTER" IS BECAUSE THEY "BETTER" ON AVERAGE

Dude, blonde hair and blue eyes are faggot colors. Its fine for a woman to have blue eyes or blonde hair but for a man, it shows you to be effeminate and weak.

You're brown, the type of guy every woman would kill to sleep with. You are stronger, faster, smarter and more masculine then any white boy out there and you need to show it.

Of course this is a bait thread though. No brown man would ever think something like this.

Brazilian
Lmao keep coping, white women don't like brown men, brown women hate us even worse, stop spreading lies

>otherwise you look washed out and sickly

God do i kmow that feel
Its like being ugly, magnified

>not narcisstically identifying with a god of masculinity and womanizing from your native culture
Lmao what's your malfunction

Attached: 0F70A6FF-A36D-4455-8C4D-CFC69FFD242E.jpg (289x492, 26K)

Brazilians made bossa nova and carnivale. White women are crazy about both ningen

Its not all uma delicia and favelas

I'm almost 100% certain that Brazilians have contributed a ton to Brazilian society.

Kill yourself then nigga

Bossa nova is just jazz (African American) with monkey sounds and carnival is a catholic celebration that's observed all over the west, including the United States (Mardi Gras). Brazilians didn't create it.

Count your blessing, man.
You could be white, and having to see your women being disgusting sluts.

Try being asian nigga

Brazilian women are mega coalburners you larping bitch. Brazilian men are desired across the planet as one of the pinnacles of masculine beauty. You know as much as I do, if one of those sissy blonde white putas went to rio, their dicks would be dry as a bone and probably end up in prison.

Be a man, not a faggot and stop larping.

Asians breed like rabbits man

White brazilians have. Niggers ruined it though

This self loathing is meme induced and dangerous. Its time to grow a sense of perspective or get off Jow Forums.

>white Brazilians

Attached: DBCAD186-1B44-46C9-B8D4-4CBAD1935E8B.png (238x275, 140K)

Yeah, white, sometimes blue-eyed, blonde brazilians of germanic ancestry.

Blue eyes don't make you white, Joao

Attached: B8374A09-9778-4485-B9F7-B9638A45D462.jpg (236x347, 11K)

What about them?
Hell, they are the only thing basically pusching for racial purity, and shit.
Hell, i heard that they have a contest to see which is WHITER, God-damn.

Whatever you say dude, I'm not going to bother arguing with a LARPing shitskin

OP here
I actually was lying about being Brazilian, I'm actually something worse than that
I'm Mexican

I'm here with you user. This racial division on Jow Forums rn is pitting every race against itself and eachother. on god think it's a russian psyop campaign.

Here's your (You), fag. Now shoo

Attached: 1400954464400.png (625x626, 94K)