I unironically don't want a gf/wife

I unironically don't want a gf/wife

Attached: 41597_2306433266_4613_n.jpg (182x185, 6K)

I really, really do not want to date a Turk girl but I need to start making money. Do I deserve to die penniless? I will do anything. I'm really about to fucking cry.

Same user. I dont want sex either. Kind of glad sometimes but sometimes I dont feel normal, yknow?

Not one, but two boob. I give you good, good price

I never really saw the value in it. Like if a girl where to come up an ask to me out (considering I thought she was attractive and liked her personality of course) I'd not refuse. But if I spend the rest of my life alone it's not really going to bother me all the much.

There's so much more to this life than sex and trying to find "the one". I'd rather live for my own self fulfillment and happiness then constantly chasing the prospect of happiness via someone else that may or may not exist.

Attached: 10.jpg (746x720, 66K)

good, more for me

i'm hoping so many men drop out that i get to have a harem

Then go on Grindr and get a boiwife

Some of the women in your harem will have huge girl dicks :)

hmmmm

Based as fuck.

What's being gay like, OP?

Do you want a sissyboi or twink wife?

:o is that supposed to be a bad thing?

: ( MFW want a cutie femboy but at the same time Im not really into sex or relationships, dont even like jacking off, p. much stopped.

Why??

Turk here, what's the point of dating a Turk girl? Basically mixed race niggers.

variety is the spice of life
>you will never have all your boiwives milk each other all over your girlwives

This is aimed at a specific girl reading this. I'll be her friend if she helps me get some money but I really, really feel uncomfortable with anything besides that. I wish she would just help me with money and then leave me alone.

I dislike gay people so no

Based and ascended. You are a real robot instead of these teen normalfags who only make threads about sex and women

Attached: image.jpg (640x629, 27K)

yeah, I really got used to be alone all the time and I'm comfortable with that, even if I wanted gf/wife and got one, I think I wouldn't tolerate her for too long

gfs can be nice, but fuck having a wife

Making money and being in a relationship aren't 100% correlated. You can get a job and not be in a relationship