/britfeel/

English quarter final edition
Jack grealish edition

Attached: britfeel march night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/britfeel-lids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wish I had some wagey pals to rent a house with.

I am waiting on the pictures (of lack of them) to put this whole pigeon lass meme to bed.

WEVE GOT MCGINN
SUPER JOHN MCGINN

Attached: IMG_20190313_201723_01__01.jpg (3193x2489, 1.12M)

How do you get over the need for peace of mind?

pigeon lass is emma bunton

Right lads, pick one.

Attached: basketball lolis.jpg (1942x1376, 1.25M)

Best one. Can you believe there are people who actually liked Halliwell.

>pick one
*blows them all up with a rocket launcher*
no.

>tfw friend will ask me to be his best man at his wedding
based but also yikes

I wish I had a fucking wage at all. I NEED a fucking income.

dazza you mentalist haha sergeant major is gonna go nuts you stole the NLAW

Are any of these even legal age?

Getting married in 2019?

Alright I'll pick one for you, you can have the one on the far right, her family own a restaurant.

No.

>Getting married in 2019?
yes?

EXPLAIN THE TURKISH GF

Nah she's Michelle McManus lad

A girl likes me and I really do not feel that way back. I am offering to her friend and that she will help me get money because my dad is up in age and I may literally end up penniless. That's all there is. If she truly loved me she would respect me and help me with money problems.

Chinese is here. Smells good. Tastes great. Time to settle in with some Trek.

It should against the law to turn down a ugly guy who has been rejected 5 times
Change my mind

the shy redhead

ls English your second Ianguage?

>who has been rejected 5 times
how would they know? Would you keep a stamp card like a starbucks?

I can't explain it well but redditors all have a very similar way of typing. Anyone else noticed this? Absolutely pisses me off desu lads, wish all reddit scum would get stabbed by pakis

>wish all reddit scum would get stabbed by pakis
why tho

>O-okay that's fine that you rejected me... Could you stamp my rejection card please?

Take a photo of it, lad. Some other lads kept saying they get loads yesterday but my chineses are cheap bastards and only give little tubs.

I fear fate and not repercussions

Anyone here beat depression? I used to long for death but since I started going to the gym (and some other changes) I've stopped being scared to leave the house and don't hate interacting with people as much, overall improving my life.
Although now Instead of regretting my life choices, failing at every hurdle and shaming myself because of being such a failure, I feel nothing and just numb to it all.

I'm somewhat optimistic going forward but still no luck finding a job because I've been a shut in for 5 years and can't explain the gaps.

Attached: 1543401173037.png (1920x1080, 769K)

if you don't wish misfortune on all redditors then you don't belong on Jow Forums

>wish misfortune on all redditors
yes but why?

because they're self righteous faggots with a shitty voting system that hides all unpopular comments, very orwellian if you ask me lad.

say what you will about Jow Forums but at least everybody gets a say, except tripfags, they deserve death too

jezza is a bit thick on millionaire isn't he

>redditors all have a very similar way of typing
I don't even see how that's possible given how many sub-reddits there are.

dubtrack.fm/join/britfeel-lids
any good spirited dubtrack men in?

Attached: 544124.png (477x250, 47K)

just read any of the big ones lad, like askreddit

>self righteous faggots
that's here though. Although fair enough tripfags at the very least deserve gulag

ugh teeth are moving around again. goodbye money. fucking bastard teeth god damn.

Birthday on friday lads

Attached: 1460575988877.jpg (800x900, 70K)

Hope your gf buys you something nice, lad.

How old are you going to be ladito? We can have a wee party for you ITT.

Attached: 1517856188041.gif (1027x731, 111K)

>one more year closer to death
Congrats lad.

h-haha yeah sure she'll treat me
based and deathpilled

if you coupled that exercise with meds and counselling you could build some more structure into you life in case you have another period of depression

as for your CV, you can start doing some voluntary work like Prince's Trust or similar, which would tie you in with community and maybe get you some references over time; in the meantime doing some McJob like delivering pizzas would have you back in the workplace, and any gaps in your resume can be smudged over if you're currently in some sort of employment

you never know, you might find yourself developing interests that would create a career path you'd actually be interested in, or failing that; L2Code

Thanks for being older than me lad, means a lot

Attached: 1497074216542.gif (602x452, 55K)

Think my clothes are starting to smell.

gym certainly works wonders, swimming is great too.

was diagnosed the other day myself and guess I'm totally uncertain what the future holds. one minute you're so positive moving forward, looking forward to llife and next you're craving a dose of death, killing all motivation you had to move forward. self perpetuation cycle, not sure what it'll take. have an appointment tomorrow with an understanding NHS GP, which I was shocked still existed. living in a world where no one cares at all, everyone's focused on their own goals and their self image. maybe this is part of it, seeing the world without rose tinted glasses. I remember having that youthful naive outlook where it'll all be fine and I'd feel invincible. fuck how things change haha. not even sure if meds are the trick, I've always been reported to be withdrawn, low and anxious. since childhood. meds could help to a certain extent but the modern world is unforgiving and no one cares. everyone and everything is fake. there's no escaping it, no way around it. you're meant to crack on aye? NPC meme is real.

Not sure about your past but I've heard it all gets better when you meet someone. Guess that's beacon I'm looking out for in the future, yourself? But when the inevitable happens your left far worse off than before, not sure how I'd respond.

Go wash them you mong

Ill be cold if I take them off though

Happi burfdai lad, got any plans?

wank to keep warm

actually feeling dire all of a sudden. wouldn't mind a bong right now, take the edge off. sui is on the horizon.

Yea thats a great way of staying warm for 90 seconds thanks lad.

Is pigeon roastie dead

I hate paki filth so much, just wish there was something more we could do

Every time I see one of these monkeys, my skin crawls and my blood boils with white hot rage

Going to my brothers for movies and weed

I get the same feeling whenever I see one of your posts.

Soungs good lad, have fun

>(honourary) white hot rage

alri limp dick chill out lol

>90 seconds
Edge, idiot. That's how Bear Grylls survives the artic.

probably being bent over that poncy fiat she has and getting filled with cum.

Nah, she's still breathing.

deano having his weekly fifa night next door lads. theres like 5 corsas parked out front and a deliveroo guy is bringing nandos every 20 minutes

come back jeff

Would it be worth it to stick to a low calorie/1000 calorie a day diet if it cost me 6 quid a day?

People are probably more kind and understanding now than they have ever been, but you are right to an extent. People are too concerned with their own problems and responsibilities to care deeply about strangers tbqh. I don't care if some random person has depression, why should i? i am stressed enough looking after myself and caring for the people who are in my actual life, but i will at least try to be sympathetic and understanding. You would probably do the same in other peoples position. Its the doctors responsibility to sort you out. With regards to your mental health, there are probably more safety nets and help available now than there has ever been. 50 years ago you would have been told to stop being a soft cunt and been left to get on with it, at least now you can go off sick and get help. i guess you are looking at the world this way because of your depression but i felt like having my say

I just realized that we are living the life in the britfeel pic and talk about it on this board
Months pass
And some of us won't be able to see the next month's pic
Kinda hit me hard

>I feel nothing and just numb to it all.
I'm depressed and feel like this now, I've tried lifting but I didn't keep it up for more than 2 months because I just didn't care about it and it didn't make me feel anything.

i wonder if anyone's first wank was them googling "how to wank" and just following the instructions

unironically learned to wank properly from tv

Mine's the day after. Have a good birthday, friend.

i was about 12 and innocent then my naughty friend told me about it on the way to school one day

The only way for non whites to become part of civilised society is for their blood to cultivate the field of our lands

i can unironically remember first wanking at 11/12 and thinking "yess, this is what all the cool people do".

Calm down. you are giving me a bloody head ache with all these vicious posts.

come back stein

How far behind in life are you? I'm honestly so unprepared for adult life I might as well kill myself right this second.

I can unironically remember wanking at 12 and being terrified I was pregnant

again I meant people not caring in a more fundamental manner. of course as I say, if you're neighbours dropped dead it's unlikely you'd care. which I guess is a part of the issue, the world is very seperated. but it's more so that people don't care about their actions and how it affects others, it's just live for themselves in the now. the amount of cunts that are around, sister being a prime example. treats all others like shit, does short sighted things that makes others' life far harder. that sort of thing. there is no courtesy or anything like that now. live fast and for themselves, you open up to people and they use it against you. friends are rarely friends, more association to have that social fufillment and joy. feel dismal about life and society in general, it's rapidly going downhill. I can't access mental health services because it's too busy and I recall at college they all had 'anxiety and depression'. what it really was was their vanity and narcissism surfacing, they care too much about themselves and their image. there's no unconditional anxiety, no psychological issues but they are too vain to not care about others' opinion of their looks. very fickle fake world. these are the people I imagine overload mental health services. sure it's a hard, cut throat world these days with much more stress but these people need to get a grip.

even health professionals roll their eyes and put it down to this and that. told me to wait it out until I get treatment 3 months down the line. signed off from work because of it, I can't afford to wait 3 months. the service was so helpful and can't manage with such volumes, though I go back to these fickle fucks who I assume abuse it because they got an odd look in the city. worlds also fucked but don't let me go into that all. fundamentally fucked from the off, shitty unfulfilling modern world.

ever been on meds yourself?

Time to play Bingo. Be honest lads.

Attached: 1552501023474.png (719x773, 238K)

>written by Justin Hancock

yeah very funny mate what's your real name

Attached: justin.png (463x207, 8K)

About 5 years although in relationships with women its more like 10 years.

>it's another depressive late night drive
just filled the vape with super strength CBD so it'll be good.

>but it's more so that people don't care about their actions and how it affects others
I think people do, especially in england. People here are usually very polite and will keep to themselves to avoid hurting the other persons feelings.

>it's just live for themselves in the now
I don't think that is true. i reckon most people want to look after their family and be there for the friends they have.
i agree that communities are more disconnected now yet i don't think the average person is necessarily as bad as you are making out.

>ever been on meds yourself?
yes.

Are we too new to remember West Scott user who killed himself?

actually quite like the new 1975 album

>How far behind in life are you?
in what sense? in terms of career I am okay I think, I know a lot people working similar jobs as me, I can drive as well but the social/relationship side of things is where I lack experience.

i actually quite like you you bastard

I remember. Someone made a tribute meme but I' not sure I have it saved any more

looks like i might just be able to street view drive across russia without jumping if i plan my route just right, currently in helsinki now moving east

>working
>not renting your own flat

Best game and best car manufacturer

Attached: CSGO_MT-bc74fe2a33.jpg (960x364, 139K)

there is so much good music that has already been produced that i don't bother listening to new bands.

Had similar chats when I was at college, perspective is everything. This lad was a prime Deano and he had such a social group, people were so kind to him, partially because they'd get into his groups and have more social fulfilment. We see the world completely differently, I think maybe down to how we're treated by others. This I think is due to mostly appearance and body language. I'd be so nervous all the time, dressed smart enough but nothing fancy. Hair was quite long and unkept. I was treated like shit daily, I'd go into stores and see the difference in the cashiers responses. I'd even try small talk but they wouldn't bite. Everyone was and usually still is rude and dismissive. Until recently I was a push over. I'd avoid contact and still do because of it. Again it goes back to racial experiences; I've had horrific experiences so naturally I don't want anything to do with them. Don't care if they're equal or not, I'd prefer them all dead(the browns mostly). Others haven't had these experiences so think I'm just a racist cunt. Of course I was exaggerating and all but I honestly hate blacks because it's mostly bad experiences. My favourite customer from work, nicest bloke I had met was black. Let me rev his fancy Audi because I'm into cars and we got speaking.

But for the most part, I feel like we're just commodities, only users around. No one sincerely cares, some people along the way do but it's rare. Modern world is fickle and shallow, look at the cahnges in society. If a fight broke out many years ago, people would step in straight away. People were humble. Now it's phones out and post it on social media, most things are. You've got the wishy woshy caring where people are just being virtuous, which is a massive issue in itself, but we've obviously had hugely different experiences.

My experiences with friends are shocking too. Went to a social event the other day and they, the 'popular' ones, just poked fun at the weaker or more isolated lads.2000

Early /britfeel/ crew represent

Attached: 1501892700857.jpg (1174x880, 105K)

Just to clarify, being here from 2017 does NOT make you an oldfag. 2016 or earlier

Poor lad. At least heaven will be nicer than West Scotland

Miss weedgie lad tbqhwyls