Shield Hero Raping

I watched the episode, and it was worse than I had imagined. I have never seen a series with such a deeply held, misanthropic victim mentality.

Why do incels really think this shit happens IRL? And who does this show appeal to? Incels? Why?

Attached: 4598E1A4-4FCA-4B3B-BF0A-213BB4CE9491.jpg (480x810, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/588406002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's even in the bible. women are weak. weakness breeds cruelty.

Then protect them. Do not rape them and let them succumb to their weekness because you were not strong enough or only wanted to use them like Naofumi.

sheltering women from reality is what has made them weak in the first place.

So you rape to protect. Just like Naofumi.

there are a lot of things worse than rape. the whole attitude towards it is hysterical.

> Impliying naofumi raped her.

It doesnt matter if it is true or not. It is the seriousness of the charge.

Attached: 32B4CCD7-E86A-47C9-976C-CE891EFDDE29.png (500x513, 116K)

Imagine politicizing a Japanese cartoon that was originally made years ago, and by a woman no less, with today's western gender politics. You fuckheads just can't keep your shitty agenda to yourselves, can you.

The problem is then otaku think women actually do that stuff. Women have nothing against you.

Why are you making it a gender thing? See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. The fact that you have to interpret it as a "all women are being portrayed as evil" thing. Is it so hard to accept that a woman can be a villain? And are you so brainwashed that you can't accept this without fearing that everyone will think that about every woman? Holy shit man, not everything is about your stupid gender politics. And yeah, this stuff actually does happen. What's more, being falsely framed for a crime and then having to redeem yourself is one of the oldest storytelling tropes out there. No one complained until retarded gender politics started invading every aspect of life.

because shit like that Does actually happen.

>The problem is then otaku think women actually do that stuff.
Some of them do.

>false rape accusations don't exi-
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/588406002
>It is difficult to assess the true prevalence of false rape allegations, but it is generally agreed that, for about 2% to 10% of rape allegations, a thorough investigation establishes that no crime was committed or attempted.[1][2]
>for 2 to 10% of rape allegations, a thorough investigation establishes that no crime was committed or attempted
>2 to 10% of all allegations

There is no such thing as an "incel". Women have lied for all of human history, you can find record of it in literally all ages going back to Gilgamesh.

Why would you complain about women being portrayed realistically in fiction? Do you have a dog in this fight, roastie? Are you just carrying water for roasties like a cuck?

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

>Complains about women
>Posts a woman pic

>>Complains about women
I did not such thing. I simply recognized the reality of women.

The manga was a lot less edgy about the misanthropy. And a lot less edgy in general.

>implying he was complaining
And if you weren't a triggered normcuck, you'd know the character he posted is an example of what he's talking about. Women can be just as bad as men. Limped dick beta faggots like you are nothing more than useful idiots to them.

Attached: mine_fujiko.jpg (1092x2000, 810K)

I like this show because it's not your typical isekai "Transported to a world where you just happen to be the best" power fantasy. It is a "You're going to show them all they were wrong about you" fantasy, but that's just different enough to make it interesting.

The show does have a pretty strong message of "you can only trust little girls", though.

And people on this board do not understand #MeToo at all; it's about recognizing that extreme power imbalances are fertile ground for abuses of power (shocking), and that we should take that into account when someone (or a bunch of someones) speaks up about being abused.

Naofumi is a (shit-tier, in the Malmorac kingdom) member of a group of legendary heroes, but she is a literal princess in a matriarchal society (so they describe it, you don't see the evidence really) who has magical and combat ability. The power imbalance is entirely to her benefit, AS DEMONSTRATED by the events of the first episode.

Shield Hero isn't saying "women are evil" it's saying "power unjustly given and applied it ripe for abuse and misuse"

>inb4 women abuse all the power

>someone whores themselves out for fame and money
>abuse

Yeah but how cute is Filo though?!

so for one, the series depict a fantasy world filled with magic and middle-age cultures and beliefs
not sure why you think otaku/men will suddenly think all women do that kind of shit simply because they saw it in a chinese cartoon

I remember watching all those cartoons depicting niggers as cannibals and whatnot, and I don't remember ever thinking the ones I see outside want to eat me

secondly, some women do in fact do these things, and have nothing to lose with trying their luck anyway, and if you don't believe this is a thing (and has been for thousands of years, it just so happens that the current political climate lead to more and more happening) then you're either uneducated and/or just trying to push an agenda (which is what I'm leaning for right now)

and thirdly and finally, it's irrelevant, the whole purpose of this scene is to have naofumi, the MC, feel resentment for this alien world he was taken to, as opposed to the other heroes which all think it's just a game anyway

oh and I guess there's a fourth point also, the fact that chikan and blackmailing males into paying them (mostly HS girls) money has been a thing for decades, you'll see it in many series and this one is far from being the first or even 'one of' the first
I don't remember you autists whining about it when it happened to onizuka fifteen years ago

I wanna fill every single one of her holes full of my love

Attached: sample_4941e51e76a4120f5f31e40874e7e2f2.jpg (850x1202, 205K)

OP doesn't believe in innocent until proven guilty. Also OP is a rapist FYI. Everyone shun him.

Attached: 1540752667422.png (814x734, 529K)

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD GET OFF THIS BOARD WHAT HAPPENED TO Jow Forums

>onizuka
Are you implying most shitters here even know what that is?

literally no one in Japan gives a shit stop being a pussy

no, I perfectly know that most of the faggots browsing this board right now weren't even born when gto was made
it just so happens that gto is the oldest series in which this happens and that was popular enough in the west that I can think of

>Why do incels really think this shit happens IRL?

Attached: 1426203071125.png (573x563, 262K)

>Why do incels think this shit happens IRL?

Attached: 1529462065188.png (1148x753, 1021K)

>do incels really think this shit happens IRL?

Attached: ALWAYS BELIEVE WOMEN.jpg (865x665, 136K)

>Why do inceIs really think this shit happens IRL?

Attached: protecting the identity of a woman who falsely accused rape.png (500x3328, 1.69M)

>Why do incels think this shit really happens IRL?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus

Attached: protesting a rape that never happened.jpg (660x371, 52K)

>Why do incels think this shit reaIly happens IRL?

Attached: the rewards of false rape claims.png (1025x2912, 1.14M)

>Why do incels think this shit reaIIy happens IRL?

Attached: false rape accusations.png (1005x629, 51K)

>Why do incels think this really happens IRL?

Attached: 50 percent of rapes are not rapes.jpg (1366x768, 239K)

>Why do incels think this really happens in real life?

Attached: false rape.jpg (542x2228, 576K)

you dumb nigger women get money from feminist programs and a free lawyer to destroy your life. women have incentive to falsely accuse you of rape. also on top of that the laws are on her side.

The problem with #MeToo is that movements like that can quickly degenerate into witch hunts where the mob are driven by emotion and bias to lynch (literally or metaphors) those accused of serious transgressions, often doing a service to those with self-serving motives. It may be well-meaning and it is important that those with power should be held accountable for their actions (though EVERYONE ought to be), but it shouldn't be driven purely by good intention and moral sentiment, else it could easily cause more harm than good. This has happened many times before, don't think it can't happen now or in the future.