Will an Alfa romeo get me a gf?

It has Alfa in the name and they look cool

Attached: 8c.jpg (900x596, 113K)

Following that logic, it will get you a gf who can't spell.

No. They just make you look desporate and are a pain to maintain. There are plenty of cooler, cheaper, less obnoxious cars out there that'll get 10x the puss.

Yes. Girls love guys in cool cars

Attached: 1537523417013.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

Oh. I thought about getting a townhome and their 2 seater
Sick rims
Might still do it, too
Just need an ideal location between middle school, college campus, and some nature

Their designs are just so cool though.

Attached: alfa romeo navajo.jpg (1024x768, 534K)

why do you want a gf? cars are a waste of money. women are a waste of money. why do you want to waste so much money for so little in return?

step 0: lower expectations, have no shame
step 1: approach and talk to girl of interest
step 2: if she seems engaged in conversation, ask her out on date
step 3: repeat until have gf

I dunno man cars don't get pussy. But man do they make boomers talk to you.
I drive a triumph gt6 and its an absolute piece of shit but it's fun. But god damn every fucking boomer talks to me about it.

Attached: 1971_triumph_gt6-pic-8549609259914335747-640x480.jpg (640x480, 160K)

If you're young yeah but boomers drive these all the time.

Meme boomers or actual boomers?

lol have fun fixing it when it inevitably shits the bed like all italian cars. if you're a richfag who can afford it there are better options

Actual boomers. Now I could use that to try to get into their daughters pants but it's alawys so sad to hear how castrated boomers get by their wives. I learned that mistake and it's going to be death before I get rid of my cool shitbox.

The german cars are just so boring and normie tier, and the japanese cars are very uninspiring.

Get a e24 6 series. Literally best looking German car ever built.

Attached: 1280px-1985_BMW_M635CSi_-_11.jpg (1280x853, 417K)

Go British then my dude.

buy a used eclipse for 2k

Not the worst german car but there are better ones if you can afford the real thing.

Attached: ur quattro.jpg (824x457, 141K)

>implying the a*glo can make a more reliable car then the italians

old BMWs are sexy as fuck. OP will probably get more attention from boomers and car guys than chicks though

Cars aren't a waste of money if you're a burger they're basically a necessity

Yeah I own a car made by British leyland and can vouch for that. But fuck man it's 200% easier to work on than any other car I've owned which is good since it doesn't start once every few weeks.

Go freedom. muscle gets em wet.

Attached: 3-1969-chevrolet-camaro-z-28-grille-emblem-jill-reger.jpg (900x597, 112K)