Attached: 2482741.png (1600x900, 875K)

Latin, no question

Attached: image.jpg (356x536, 118K)

russian sounds pretty cool I guess

>Japanese
>Italian
>Turkish
>Mandarin Chinese

no one ever finds korean attractive, when it comes to asian languages everyone always prefers japanese ree

Attached: tfw.jpg (598x519, 40K)

Are you Korean user? or just a K-pop fan?

half korean. my mum doesnt speak korean and grew up speaking english with me, but i identify as korean because im not close with my dad. im also not a fan of kpop but i like the way that korean sounds when my mum is on the phone and i have good memories associated with visiting korea when i was little.

Attached: int.jpg (640x464, 198K)

idk maybe I'd like Korean more if I was exposed to it more
I don't really watch anything where they speak Korean atm

>Italian
>Spanish
>Persian

gib korean bf NOW

Phonoaesthetically Korean plays second banana to Japanese since both are pretty similar. It's not bad by any means, it's just not as pretty, considering Japanese's very open syllable structure and inventory of five pure vowels. At least it's not English.

vocaroo.com/i/s0SAPDBuGblU

Attached: 1512567531569.jpg (500x667, 73K)

>French
>Arabic
It's rather strange that you like both, OP. They aren't exactly similar, and as a french I can't stand arabic... It might just be cultural, though, so i won't impose my view on you. On my part, I like german and swedish. Was trying to learn russian at some point. Polish and gaelic are nice too. English, obviously, sounds not too bad spoken with an accent other than british.

I speak French and I like Russian. I don't like German.

About Arabic, there are many ways to say things and it sounds beautiful to me
It's complex yet simple. As for French I just like how it sounds, I'd also put Dutch there
but not because I think its beautiful, but it sounds unique

Frater meus ex altera matre es

Attached: 1483461125133.gif (170x244, 137K)

I agree with you on the Dutch part, which is also why I like Afrikaan. Sorry it's late here, otherwise I'd upload a vocaroo reading a poem since you like french, and all.

i agree that japanese sounds better than korean if im being honest with myself. it sounds a lot more polished and refined and the tones are sweeter. korean uses a lot more "back of the mouth" pronunciations. everyone on this website is just a stinky weeb though and the people that do like koreans just wanna put their penises inside the girls

i sometimes watch korean talk shows in my spare time. i pick up on maybe 5% of what theyre saying but i enjoy the cultural aspects more
youtube.com/watch?v=FQZ6BaCYPHc

sorry

french sandnigger weeb detected

>>Mandarin Chinese
Based.

>Japanese
>Russian
>Korean
Not french