What do Americans think of Eastern Europeans?

If I came over to live in America, how would I be treated? Is it hard to fit in?

Attached: Hardbass.png (600x600, 231K)

Also, would Americans hate me for never smiling?

Attached: Infatuation.png (600x600, 352K)

Honestly, I see Eastern Europeans as autists who have had rough lives. From what I hear, socialization is quite different over there. As long as you can get a job and not break anything, you will be fine.

We don't think of you at all ever

>Honestly, I see Eastern Europeans as autists who have had rough lives
It's not that easy, but I wouldn't say my life is rough because I live here, just because I'm an autist myself.
>socialization is quite different over there
Maybe. We're not very warm, but normals have no issue finding friends and love.

There's no way an American could tell the difference between someone born in the States and a foreigner just by visuals alone. If you're capable of reading, writing and speaking at a competent level without a thick accent then nobody will even question your heritage.
Unless you work at customer service, nobody cares about you not smiling.

I see. I'd probably need to work on my accent. I don't have much practice speaking English. Also, is it true that Americans will talk to random strangers in public? That's pretty scary.

Attached: Dread.png (600x600, 192K)

No, absolutely untrue. Your random, everyday citizen will not walk over and strike up a conversation with you.

A passing word if the situation calls for it maybe.

Eastern euros are cool with me but your accent might make you more likely to have someone ask where you're from.

Should I just say I'm Russian? I doubt many Americans know about the Baltics. Or do you guys hate Russians now because of all the hacking and meddling in your election?

As long as you dont act like a bigger you will be fine also keep that Islam be away

Just say you're Eastern European, why are you overcomplicating it?

I don't think the majority of people hold any kind of ill will against your average russian but I also don't think you'd be treated any different if you were honest about where you're from

It's just that when I lived in Norway, one guy was an asshole to me because of this. So I was just wondering.

We hate slavs here thanks

>I doubt many Americans know about the Baltics.
Everybody knows what the Baltics are but I doubt many will know what it means if you say you're Estonian or something, so just say you're from the Baltics

I'm not a Slav though. We hate Slavs too haha.

if i met an eastern european i would be interested to talk to them and see what life is like there compared to here etc idk, i definitely wouldn't have any resentments for someone bcz they were russian and some russian hackers might of did something in our election lol that's just me though there are some crazies in america as videos on stuff likelieleak and shit shows

was he finnish by any chance? the finnish and the sovjetunion had some "arguments" during ww2.

eastern euro girls are hot, the guys are just weird

It may happen, I mean there is definitely a minority that dislikes slavs like this user
But encountering one is likely to be very rare and most of them are neeting it up anyway. Most people literally don't give a fuck nor do they follow politics. They're wagies to the bone concerned with nothing else besides their own economic struggle and getting drunk on the weekend.

I'm not a Slav, user. That's VERY offensive haha.
No, just some Norwegian high school dropout who got promoted over me after working the same job for 10 years. Just a loser. I doubt any Finns hate Balts. We're just victims of the Soviets.

The only time we think of east europeans is when we need someone to blame for our governments fuck ups

Yeah I know but you'll be perceived as one if your accent is think. Americans can't tell the difference with shit like that.

You should just embrace it and wear an adidas track suit, drakkar noir and a gold chain. We love stereotypes here. =^)

America is 50 unique countries in a union, it really depends where you go because NY vs West Virginia might as well be Japan vs France. I was bone here and there are places i won't go because i would not fit in and im a fairly neutral person with no accent but if i showed up in Nebraska tthey'd know and not take to kind to me also i'd stand out because of i would be bundled up like an Eskimo and they'd be like its only 0 degrees out "this is short sleeve and BBQ weather"

You'd be right at home.

They only speak to strangers if they need or want something. Group silence can be seen as uncomfortable. Some people will attempt to ease tension they perceive by this.

I have a generally poor opinion of Eastern Europeans but if you came to stay with us you'll no doubt be accepted so long as you don't act like the Eastern Europe sterotype

>America is 50 unique countries in a union, it really depends where you go because NY vs West Virginia might as well be Japan vs France
This is complete horseshit, OP don't listen to this retard

I'm too much of an introverted autist to play the stereotype well. I've lived a rather sheltered life and never associated with gopniks.
I don't really believe it when Americans say that, but okay.
I'm a quiet autist. I'm pretty cold. I heard Americans might think I hate them if I don't smile all the time, but it physically hurts for me to smile.

This guy is right, you'll get more cultural shock between Idaho and Kansas than there is between Spain and Bosnia. That's something people don't often tell you OP, get ready for that.

This. I was born in the deep south and it's basically a 3rd world country housed within the imperial center. My mother was from a northern state and I constantly got accused of being a "yankee" when I was young lmao.

People coming from europe underestimate the sheer size of America. We're basically a country comprised of various blocs with their own laws and societal standards.

>This guy is right
No he isn't, the cultural and linguistic variation is minor, and exists on the basis of huge multi-state regions, not abiding the largely arbitrary legal boundaries that are the states

>you'll get more cultural shock between Idaho and Kansas than there is between Spain and Bosnia
Come on. I'm not saying that America is monolithinc, but that's just bullshit.

Yea, I wouldn't say that it's like we're 50 different countries. It's more like specific blocs with their own way of life, accent, and minor changes in local law / social norms. There is a huge difference between mindsets in LA, NY or somewhere like Seattle for instance. And thats not to mention how different it is living somewhere rural for whats expected of you.

If your bosnian come to St. Louis we have the largest bosnian population in the world outside of europe

I'm Lithuanian. I've heard Chicago has a large minority of us.

Ehh, more like 15 unique countries, because there isn't much difference culturally between Alabama and Mississippi or New York and Maryland, but I get your point. Crossing from Texas to Louisiana, or even West Texas to Central Texas or New Orleans to Baton Rouge is like going through multiple countries.

immigrants are not wanted. stay in lithuania

O-Okay. But what of I integrate? I have no issue eating burgers and drinking bottled water exclusively. I'll even start watching Game of Thrones.

Attached: Again And Again.png (600x600, 218K)

We have Irish, German and Polish

Stop pretending to be a girl you fucking mong

>has never left his region

Try assimilating but without becoming a normie

>I don't really believe it when Americans say that, but okay
There are parts of the United States where nothing will be in English user. It may very well be in an outdated and bastardized version of a European language. Just warning you.

Lithuania probably has better standards of living, especially if you're moving to Chicago. You can I just see no reason to.

Stop using female avatars you fucking faggot

>thinks every user who posts images of anime girls is trying to communicate that they're female

t. assblasted retard

i don't know what midwest shit hole you're from but just going from FL to GA the linguistic and cultural variation is drastic. New Orleans might as well be a different planet and Nevada and CA mix like israel and Palestine.

Any Eastern Europeans want to come be my house husband or wife? I work 10 hours a day, which means Im making great money, but dont have time to take care of my house. Ive got GB internet and low standards

I can't. It's a part of me now. Blame the jannies for not taking care of the issue.
>Lithuania probably has better standards of living
I really doubt that, unless you live in Gary, Indiana or something.
But he's right.

Florida alone has 3 completely different variations. North florida and south florida may as well be the amazon vs tel aviv.

Areas dominated by spics don't count user

Yeah of course they are, why else would they use a female avatar you fucking faggot?

Well at least you admit it. I think I should just probably leave you alone now.

>this naive

Eesh

You haven't mentioned your gender once in this thread and you've made others that have made it quite clear what your gender is. At this point you're just waifu posting.

Worked with a bunch of you once upon a time. You're all scary, manipulative people.

>last bastion of the white race
>traditional values
>99.x% white
>Christian and not degenerate like the West.
I wish I was born slavic.

Attached: 1495448325912.png (1176x1080, 533K)

The reason Florida and California stand out from their surrounding regions is because most of the population has moved there from all over the country; this is also why they are cultural sewers.

>Well at least you admit it. I think I should just probably leave you alone now.
haha. Funny you say that. It's a tactic I often used when larping. Looks like it's still working.

Attached: Wonderland.png (600x600, 390K)

>this naive
I know who the guy is you fucking idiot. You don't fucking avatarfag with a female avatar if you don't feel like a girl in some way. He is not "waifuposting", this is an avatar that he made.

>haha. Funny you say that. It's a tactic I often used when larping. Looks like it's still working.
What do you mean?

>Made multiple threads admitting he's male
>I-i know him!

You're not even consistent in your own statements.

Partial or full admission of guilt. I often did this when people called me out on something. Almost all the time, they'd relent and start feeling sorry for me.

Attached: Best Case Scenario.png (600x600, 147K)

>Made multiple threads admitting he's male
Yeah, that's how I know him. Are you drunk or something? What?

Why do you want to come to the US user? Very little social cohesion here not very comfy at all. Also you have to drive

Attached: cant see.jpg (960x955, 98K)

So, you admit you know he's male but you're whining about him "pretending" he's female because he's using the same images he always does.

Assblasted retard, just like I said.

Well that's still admission of guilt nonetheless.

>if i met an eastern european i would be interested to talk to them and see what life is like there compared to here
it's shit

>So, you admit you know he's male but you're whining about him "pretending" he's female because he's using the same images he always does.

Yes, exactly, I'm telling him to stop pretending to be a female to get attention. Too hard to understand for your little brain or what?

In chicago its mostly polacks, but your english accents are all so similar you can just fit in with all the other disgusting eastern euro scumfucks.

So, you fell for the larp huh?

You're really holding onto this for a long time.

Did you think you were going to fuck a lithuanian schizo qt in the barn or what?

Yes, but it would help mask some bigger issue they were leaning towards, like the fact that over the few months I was posting, I never posted definite proof of being female. That never stopped dozens of orbiters from fawning over me.
I've heard the Polish and Lithuanian minorities in Chicago are nationalistic to a very cringy level.

The majority of them are white, so that's a good thing.

>Did you think you were going to fuck a lithuanian schizo qt in the barn or what?
No.

So why does Louisiana stand out? Why does Texas stand out? I feel like you've never left your region. Just going through the South, you'll see how different things are from state to state. San Antonio is like Mexico, New Orleans is like France, South Florida is like a Caribbean country. Not only in things like food and language but in architecture and culture. Gary and Chicago may be really similar culturally but New York and Mississippi are different worlds.

>Is it hard to fit in?
The US is genuinely the easiest country to fit in in, something to keep in mind though is that america isn't europe the reason it's far easier to fit in is because it's far more diverse so people don't really tend to focus on differences. There are very few places in the US that are homogeneous, if you come to america you will run into minorities constantly and if you live in a big city you will run into people from all over the world, none of them will care where you're from aside from the usual pleasantries of "where are you from" "oh that's nice".

good point! driving is a must except a very few places like NY.NY. Walking just ain't going to work because a lot of places are connected by highways where walking,biking isn't legal. Or god forbid you wind up living in a cookie cutter development community where every house is exactly the same and it takes 20min of driving just to get to the front gate and thats if you don't get lost because everything looks identical.

There are still angry af orbiters in every thread you make. Half of my fondness for your threads lies in how mad you made these fucking nerds.

Pierre flips out every time we're in the same thread together lmfao

Concise reply. Must have hit the spot.

generally people dont give a shit, but you'd probably get people that are curious about where you're from. even though there's political drama currently, i dont think that would actively affect your livelihood.

these guys have a good representation of what to expect. theres definite cultural differences in different states, while two may be similar, they are still not the same
avoid chicago unless you're looking to get "culturally enriched".

>when i was in school there was an eastern euro guy who would merch food and drinks out of the back of a converted pickup for our lunch
>hispanic family did the same too, but they had a legit food truck
>was a chill guy who always had cheap hot cheeseburgers and cold mountain dew
>would come in the snow when the hispanic family wouldnt
based eastern euro immigrants, imo.

>Concise reply.
What else do you want me to say? You're telling me random garbage.

Ah man, dumbasses like you. Luckily, being an anti-natalist, we won't hear any more of you in the decades to follow.

I would, but I'm a lazy neet and don't want to do shit around the house

I feel a bit sorry for leading them on like that. From our chat on Discord, Pierre's life seems pretty sad. I don't think he's all there, honestly.
>ywn be that cool quirky Eastern European friend
If only I wasn't so boring. How can I make myself more interesting to Americans? I can try speaking in a thick Russian accent for amusement.

How sad your life must be to hold onto being this angry for this long. You really have nothing else in your life do you?

Put that energy you're wasting into something productive and work to better yourself. It's quite obvious seeing how you fell for that larp that Jow Forums isn't good for your mental health.

I like em desu but idk how others here feel

>You really have nothing else in your life do you?
>Put that energy you're wasting into something productive and work to better yourself.

Dude, you're an anti-natalist! What are you trying to tell me? Shouldn't you be working on dissolving yourself in the ground? Or are you trying to tell me you actually appreciate what life can offer?

No one gives a shit. At least not in New York.

You're still mad about getting btfo in that thread a couple of nights back huh?

You still don't even understand the basic sentiments of anti-natalism. Next time just don't engage in conversations where you're so far out of your depth.

It can depend on where in the states you are (some states are much more extraverted than others), but in general most people won't walk up to you and talk to you.

For most countries, Americans do not hate the people from those countries, just the governments in said countries. This, of course, does not apply to the middle east.

I'm the least sad person on here my friend. What's sad is the world around me. Am I a sad man internally? Far from it. Can you say the same? Can the anti-natalist wanker Spirit say the same?

>it's not me, it's the world!

Worst fucking cope, jesus christ

>jannies
Hey wait a second, are you that one dude that pretended to be a schizophrenic chick?

Talk about what it was like growing up where you grew up in because people in the states love to know that. I'm born and raised in the South and people are friendly to just about anyone. Also our women LOVE European accents.

I've also never heard ANYONE say anything negative about Eastern Europeans as long as I've lived and chances are I'm much older than you.

Attached: 1449956300867.jpg (692x960, 121K)

All I got was ad hominems and people who admitted to be soulless. I think it's you who doesn't understand the principles of anti-natalism, although there's nothing much to understand, only an idiot would ever buy into it.

This. Based fellow southerner poster.

Degenerate faggot who hates children has no lesson to teach me.

Pierre, is there a reason you're still after me? Are you holding a grudge for what I did to you?
She's more real than I am, user.
Fuck. Well I'm not even sure how my life is different. I think a lot of Americans don't realize that we don't see our lives as straying from some American norm.

And yet it's you that ended up being full on enraged about it days later.

Seems legit.

Keep on pushing that cope up the hill, Sisyphus

There is no group that I hate more than anti-natalists. Fucking waste of life. You people deserve to be thrown in a massive shredder and rot in hell.