Knowing how widespread cheating is in Japan, would you marry a Japanese woman?

Knowing how widespread cheating is in Japan, would you marry a Japanese woman?

Attached: 6985186692_debc96fe53_b.jpg (1024x681, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/31-of-japanese-women-admit-to-cheating-on-lover-6-say-they-got-caught
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>marry a woman
Already making a mistake.

>Knowing how widespread cheating is in Japan

Says who?

Would take an avg Jap girl any day of the week as compared to an avg Western girl.

They probably also have better marriage laws.

Sounds a lot like our women. What's the divorce rate like?

jap women are actually very promiscuous they find a beta to literally take their money and give them sex maybe once a year and are always fucking an asian chad when theyre husbands at work, its not like anime at all user

Thanks for that enlightening scientific proof, user. My doubts are no more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

japanese girls are thotties

Attached: screen-shot-2016-05-09-at-14-09-16-e1462770861239.png (580x325, 327K)

about half of the US divorce rate

though people tend to keep cheating partners b/c nips are pragmatic and would rather not tear their family apart just because their wife happens to be a whore. better to simply try not to find out

Well I care more about being a dad than having the actual woman, so it sounds like a better deal to me

the beta hubbies probably just stroll down to a soapland

kek cant tell if youre being serious or sarcastic btw if you want proof just watch a documentary on why cuddle cafes are becoming popular with married business men

japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/31-of-japanese-women-admit-to-cheating-on-lover-6-say-they-got-caught
But this is only includes actually cheating and not platonic cheating which is way higher.

I seriously doubt the actual infidelity rate is any different to anywhere else in the world. Humans just aren't good at monogamy.

True and not true. A significan't proportion of Japans population are also virgin. Japan has two kinds of people, virgins and women total whores.

Wow such solid proof!
You are aware you're stupid. Mine as well get your sources from Hollywood.

I remember reading that the reason Asians have small penises is because they are more monogamous. The more promiscuous your society is, the larger penis your society will have. It makes sense to me.

>sperm competition
A larger penis helps deposit semen deeper into the vagina, which is important if females are promiscuous.

For example, gorillas have relatively small genetalia because of low sperm competition, the alpha controls a harem and fertilizes all the females. Bonobos and chimpanzees on the other hand have relatively large genetalia because the females are more promiscuous.

Why are you being intentionally misleading. It feels as though you are pushing an agenda. Why?

>It feels as though you are pushing an agenda
I'm not. Ive been on here telling people on Jow Forums how it really is. And how do I know? I was born and raised in Japan, my mom is a typical Japanese roastie and her friends are just as bad. From my family I've learned many Japanese women are either straight up thots are not interested in relationships. What agenda do you think I'm trying to push here when I'm here to inform people how life in Japan actually is?

If this was white v. black I would honestly accuse russian bots, but since it's about japs then it's probably some turb-nerd autist who has a grudge.

called it. orginialally

Attached: 1357935972.jpg (258x245, 12K)

wanna bet he's a butthurt hapa who hates his dad and wants to fuck his mother?

I don't much hold a grudge as much as I don't wish for people to get played. Many of us in the expat community in Japan do the same thing and laugh at people when it happens. I'm simply here to advise and present information from my life experience. But of course people on Jow Forums are the same people who end up getting a monkey wrench in the back of the head in roppongi like some us gi not that long ago.

That'd explain the herbivore men thing.

>documentary
>coming straight from married men in japan
you know you have to be a certain age to post here right >significan't proportion of Japans population are also virgin
that portion is almost entirely men women also dont have to much stress in the east at least apart from snagging a provider ffor a comfy life

Of course, many men especially my close friends are like that. They don't seek out women or anything invest time into their hobbies. And these people many would be considered "Chad" and could easily get women. Instead they want to spend all of their spare time driving around circles as fast as possible or fixing micromachinery