Fucked boyfriend 4 times today

>fucked boyfriend 4 times today
>beg him to let ride his dick one more time before he goes to sleep

there's barely any cum coming out of him. Just a little spurt. I haven't been this horny in so long. Thinking of getting a vibrator so poor guy doesn't have to keep up with me.

Attached: 1231412312.png (564x542, 108K)

Hmmmmmm yep yep mhm mhm yes ma'am yep

Attached: yakub.png (402x600, 165K)

>another discord tranny thread
why do you think this is okay

how many times did he finish inside? maybe if you gooned him more would come out and he would last longer?

Attached: 1480828930099.png (720x540, 500K)

tfw no sexually psycho gf who wants to fuck like rabbits all day until my libido can't handle it

>tfw no sissyboi bottom slut to rape and creampie his boipussy

damn i wish i had some dude to plough me endlessly

Attached: 1539869734314.jpg (850x1200, 446K)

I'd love to make such girl beg to be fucked and see her face when she's denied.

Karen, go home.

there are real girls on Jow Forums

Some, but all of them are broken pervs

why don't you ride me too? I'm available when your bf isn't. I can keep you satisfied femanon; i'll let you ride my big aryan dick all night long

okay, but I only fuck with condoms on because safety first.

>tfw no denier bf to make me control myself even when I'm horny

>but I only fuck with condoms on because safety first.
I can get you a doctor paper saying i don't have AIDS

Where do you live? i can add you on discord if close enough, we meet in some kind of fast food and then we see how it goes from there

its always been my dream to get a nice trap or fem boi and keep him in a chastity cage. Only allowed to cum once a month but forced to fuck and suck daily.

Attached: 437558d4db3e59f4fabdd4b9dc3db6c9.jpg (1000x1414, 1004K)

what the fucking is being gooned?

>tfw no gf that literally just wants the dick and doesn't care that I'm not doing any of the work

Let me fuck you too then. I'm okay with condoms.

Would you like a gf that masturbate 5 times a day even when you fuck her?

Maybe we can double team her? I take her vagina, you take anal, and the next time we switch

I think I would, but I don't know what that'd actually be like.

I had an gf that was crazy for sex, so we both agreed that would better to masturbate her instead of cheating.
4 - 6 times a day she would masturbate, with me on her side, and believe, she got ashamed but did it anyway, was hot...
Anyway she was boring and we break up

>Anyway she was boring and we break up
What the actual fuck dude?

I wanted a GF, not a fuck pillow made of meat.

>I will never have somebody like you

Attached: pleasegod.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

You had a girl that consistently took the initiative instead of just lying there, and you decided she's a fuck pillow but not the normal girls who act like they're doing you a favor by letting you put your dick in them?

>tfw no nympho gf that I can't satisfy so she drains me and then hunts other cocks to drain

I want a succubus gf