Why are people so obsessed with Columbine? I can understand retarded teens, but 19+ people...

Why are people so obsessed with Columbine? I can understand retarded teens, but 19+ people? There is no nuance or intelligent point made from the shooting outside of
>Le bully
>Le revenge
>Le edgy

Attached: 26DF3CD2-8A88-46FA-B957-8781F5D8D055.jpg (364x274, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/teen-gunmen-kill-five-children-in-brazil-school-shooting-11664196
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure that the only people that are obsessed with Columbine are 19 years old and below, or low IQ retards.

Dylan and Eric's aesthetic were pretty cool ngl but other than that they were pieces of shit

Why does there need to be a point to something to obsess over it? There is not point to flat chested anime cat girls but I obsess over it none the less.

Tell me how many school shootings before columbine involved 2 shooters, how many were this deadly, how many shooters planned to blow up entire school, how many shooters before Eric and Dylan wrote jurnals and made videos. People are obsessed with columbine because it was something nobody saw before and nobody expected to happen.
Also their aesthetic is really cool. Like from tarantino movie.

>Why does there need to be a point to something to obsess over it?
It doesnt need a point. But that does not keep it from being vapid.

i'm not obsessed with columbine in particular, but school shootings fascinate me. in case someone gets concerned by this post, don't bother - i'm in my mid 20s - too old to take vengeance in a school. all my former classmates are distributed all over europe now.

Still going on a watchlist. Just for safe measure, user!

I'am pretty sure your mom gay

Heh earlier today some punks dressed all in black with their edgy shit shot up a school in my country a friend of mine even lived near the school heh crazy shit right user? But perhaps they are obsessed cause they have no other thing to obsess over
Also apparently one of the boys was an "anarcho communist" which I have no fucking idea what it is but he sure was gay

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-155101_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

I'm 30 and obsessed with mass murders, not Columbine in particular. I'm not an edgelord, I keep the interest private. I can't explain my interest

Attached: Cancer_304896_5889378.jpg (750x750, 94K)

Its called having a laugh. The bullies thought nothing of ruining other peoples lives just for entertainment and so we think nothing of watching them get slaughtered like pigs purely for our entertainment.

It could be argued that the bullies are not murdering anyone but the reality is people who were heavily bullied are more depressed and do far worse in life financially and socially. One life is ruined by ending it quickly, The other life is ruined by decades of misery and suffering.

Columbine in particular was high profile and had two shooters. The result is that society started to take school bullying more seriously than before. Of course they have not really found perfect solutions but they wouldn't even be trying if it wasn't for shit like columbine. It is a reminder to society as a whole that there are weak areas and people who are suffering in silence. Unfortunately many of these shootings go awry because they end up killing people that never bothered them but mentally speaking the killers probably saw the entire school as the enemy and therefore they would be justified in kill everyone. It may seem unfair but its pretty understandable that people forced into a hostile place like the public school system would fucking snap and want to to bring down the whole system.

I disagree, my city has 2 schools that were once listed as one of the top 10 worst schools of my country (or state, I don't remember), and nobody ever mentioned school shootings, Columbine or anything like that.
As for high school I've managed to enter a school ranked as one of the best schools of state.
Guess which one had more chances of someone doing a school shooting?
The "better" one (using quotation marks because it wasn't actually better, the only difference is that we had to do a bar exam to enter it, so theoretically the tards were filtered out), because it had a way more aggressive environment, a suicide attempt, a lot o ppl seriously considering doing a school shooting etc.
I mean, does it have somenthing to do with mental illnesses?
Mental illnesses increase the chances, but it has more to do with stress than mental illnesses.
But of course there is always a case of some edgy faggot doing it because of "muh Columbine 2.0 eggsdee", without having any real issues in his life.

I live relatively close to that school, lucky ones. I've heard about the boy being a right wing "bolsominion" actually, but honestly I can't care enough to actually research that crap.

this user is correct.
if it happened today it wouldnt be as cool but they just were trend setters and looked badass.

if you mean obsessed as in those people who go on forums etc I agree but just thinking what user I linked said isnt obsessed.

I just hate how school has turned into some sort of training for having success

This, this comment is perfect
Also, I hate people trying to cope with ideas that bullies do it because they have low self-esteem or anything like that, it actually is the absolute opposite. I was pretty popular on middle school, and by the end of it when everyone praised any shit I did I started to bully people because I felt superior to them, so I would basically "punish" anyone who did otherwise.
As for high schhool, long story short: a teacher framed me by some shit I didn't do just for fun, the rumor spread between teachers; my class had 6 girls, 29 orbiters and 4 absolute automatic NPCs; the roasties agreed/believed anything the teachers would tell and do so, so they could earn easy points with them; the orbiters hivemind would do anything as the roasties wished. So I guess you can already imagine the whole story.
Im the person from this post , and being on one of the harshest high schools from my country, being outside of home 12 hours per day, and having to do group projects by myself everyday, absolutely fucked up my head because of the stress (+personal problems). I was only being able to sleep 3 hours of sleep per night, and 1/2 an hour on my way in and out of school, It was destroying my health and I was feeling like I was becoming mentally handicapped (and probably was actually). By the last year I was seriously considering doing a school shooting since I was fucked up anyway, and exactly as pointed out, I saw everyone in my school as an enemy, or at least a potential enemy, and even if they were good people I couldn't care less, at that point I wasn't caring for myself anymore, why should I care for someone else, it's not like l wanted to be remembered or cared if what I was doing was right or wrong, and why would I even want to do somenthing good anyway?

Brazil? Orginley

Actually thinking about it, I guess one of the reasons I didn't do it was because I would ultimately be forever a retard who tried to copy Columbine, making it an eternal reason to ridicule me, one I would never be able to undo.
And that would also serve as one more point to the "games cause violence" narrative, despite not having touched a videogame for about 3 years by the end of high school.
So I guess I should be thankful for the Columbine guys for preventing me of having such shitty ending.

Copycat crime in Brazil recently, 10 dead and 17 injured.

Pic related, it's the shooters.

Attached: 1552496804885.png (869x1158, 966K)

Better save this in your gore/rekt file before mods get here.

Attached: 1552496728881.png (869x1158, 884K)

Pics taken from student survivor and shared on social media

Attached: 1552499433320.png (336x560, 292K)

Heres pic of one shooter

Attached: 1552499457654.png (298x480, 89K)

news.sky.com/story/teen-gunmen-kill-five-children-in-brazil-school-shooting-11664196

Heres the article

These two clowns were inspired by Columbine and did a copycat crime of it.

Yikes, what a retard.