Do women and minorities ever realize that almost everything was created by white men?

>Be me 13 yo in Chemistry learning concepts
>Heisenburgs uncertainty principle
>Schrodingers equation
>La chatelier principle
>Suddenly ask myself what do these people all have in common?
>Realize at 13 everything in my chemistry text book was made by white men
>Realize everything in all my textbooks was made by white men
>Calm down and move on.
Do women and minorities ever realize this? Does this ever really occur to them? Whatre your thoughts. Serious question here.

Attached: 7F40DC3D-BC65-4F84-A025-0D84E8783181.jpg (750x706, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebetterindia.com/10725/12-indian-scientists-changed-the-world-inspiring/
asianscientist.com/2018/04/features/chinese-asian-scientist-100-2018/
discord/gg/JrAtHxk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_physicists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do women and minorities ever realize this?
No shit, that's why you now have an entire "guurlz can stem too" month commemorating their inferiority complex.

Attached: 1543166422481.jpg (876x960, 173K)

its mainly niggers and spics
thebetterindia.com/10725/12-indian-scientists-changed-the-world-inspiring/
asianscientist.com/2018/04/features/chinese-asian-scientist-100-2018/

There are entire academic fields dedicated to studying the historical and social forces that led to white guys controlling nearly everything for the past several hundred years so I'm going to say yes.

SEETHING

Original just fucking send it

wh*tes didn't invent nothing they stole it all from black kangz

Why it's mostly men: Greater male variability hypothesis and gender roles.
Why it's mostly white men: Not sure if that's true or not. Even if it were true, culture would ultimately play a role as asians supposedly have the highest IQs (assuming intelligence is innate).

You guys forget that there are roughly 1 billion white people on the face of the planet. They're really just evolved Arabs, of which 370 million exist

Then there are 1 billion poos and a billion gooks. 650 million Latin Americans. 1 billion blacks as well.

Of these races, only White and Asian have the power to create due to intelligence and conscientiousness, but Asians are so far into society and are so masculine in their thinking that they don't care about anything in life.

Whites are the only race that invent due to their openness.

Latin Americans came along too far into human technological development, but whatever a latam invents may as well be a white invention.

>but Asians are so far into society and are so masculine in their thinking that they don't care about anything in life.

idk why this made me laugh

It's true though.
They don't care.
They can't. This is why they kill themselves over someone telling them to in the military.

>Not sure if that's true or not. Even if it were true
*ahem*

Attached: truth hurts.jpg (1703x855, 273K)

(((academic fields)))

Why should I give a shit? It's not like the white men around me had anything to do with it. White men today are all trannies or weirdo pedophiles.

Touched a nerve there user.

They know it and they HATE it, that's why they go into denial and there is all these "blax wuz inventorz and sheit" and "wimminz in stem!" movements that really go nowhere because only males who are white, kike or asian are capable of critical thought.

Attached: 400.jpg (378x400, 128K)

"Muh, we white race invent everything mutts use"
-Portuguese/finn/spaniard/polish that invented NOTHING

White people invented a lot of stuff for sure, but there are many inventions by non whites too and it is laughable to say otherwise.

I didnt say non whites never invented anything, thats a straw man. Im saying that non whites comparatively invented very little.

thank you white man

Attached: 1552108380668.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

Zenned and Enlightenedpilled

>White people think they make shit.

If White man made everything? Why is "made in China" on every single product? My phone doesn't say "Made in White man country" it says "Made in China", my Graphics card doesn't say "made in white man country" it says "Made in China".

Eat shit whities, your time is fucking OVER

Attached: 建构主义习近平.jpg (1280x1811, 615K)

Those with good education were better at creating things, regardless of race.

>German crypto-Jews
>white

I feel this webm perfectly embodies your image.

Attached: 1510418248487.webm (472x472, 1.3M)

You copy and pasted the same thread on pol. What is your end goal?

The fact that feminists still get triggered by pretty women on magazine covers proves that they haven't realized this yet.

Think about it... they actually think that aspiring to a fucking A4 piece of paper with a woman on it is difficult.

If they realized that literally every other man-made thing in the world was built by the masculinity which all men aspire to, their little Cosmo magazine cover would seem somewhat insignificant as a goal.

Attached: 1534050485859.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

Asians invented a lot too. Especially the Chinese. Not to mention all the good vidya is from Japan.

>Guns
>Paper Making 105 A.C.
>Movable Type Printing 960-1279 AD.
>Gunpowder 1000 A.D.
>Compass 1100 A.D.
>Alcohol 2000 BC-1600 BC.
>Mechanical Clock 725 A.D.
>Tea Production 2,737 BC.
>Silk 6,000 years ago.

The ancient Egyptians already had alcohol (beer).

>1. Rice Mead, Jiahu, China: 7,000 BCE. Just like China holds the record for the world's oldest noodles, it looks like the oldest alcoholic drink known to mankind was also Chinese.

alchohol was around way before then. its not even an impressive invention you leave the fruit in a bag come back in 2 weeks and it's liqour

>It's another "whites" taking credit for the accomplishments of Jews & Mediterraneans thread
WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIEET

Attached: 1231354988.jpg (317x322, 10K)

Which source are you quoting?

>white men
>OP didn't created anything in his life
You're pratically a nigger.

That dude fought like he's gay. No wonder he's fighting women.

>drawing a distinction between white people, Mediterranean people and jewish people

Welcome to dumbshit town, population you.

Those blessed digits confirm it. OP contributes to 50% of the crime rate despite being only 11% of the population.

This is funny when you see the nords he call whites did nothing, while Jews and Southerns did everything

>Those blessed digits confirm it. OP contributes to 50% of the crime rate despite being only 11% of the population.

lmfao

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>What is confirmation bias?
Also back to where you belong.

what in the fuck is going on there
looked like a game at first

Men in Asia and the middle east also contributed heavily to humanities development particularly in the ancient world. Its really pretty much just the niggers and people native to the Americas that contributed fuck all to civilization. Oh and women in general have achieved far less especially in science. Our current civilization was built by men and out of kindness we allowed for them to have more control. Women would do well to remember we can burn it all and build it all over again.

Middle east was basically white instead of beduin (what people call arab), spoken greek instead of arab and living in a society far different from as Islam society.
It's like the western civilization included middle east until 650

we wuz arab an indian gtfo

It's ok to be ignorant user, but you should always be open to learn new things

do redditors and incels ever realize that almost everything they post is completely fucking maximum overdrive cringe?

Damn, I hate iLoveFriday, but I would fuck Smole Hijabi into the next dimension

>Northern Italy is white
>Southern Italy is non-white.
How do I know this guy never visited Italy?

There are descendants of Normans and Lombards in fucking Sicily. This whole white/non-white dichotomy is a pure fantasy at this point.

Also, how come Denmark is white and Scandinavia is non-white?

Capitalism played a huge part in this. Make better machines, create more jobs and make more money

That's why capitalists countries like Indonesia and Mexico produced so much science and the USSR din't produced any science

Yeah OP it's almost like white men had some kind of huge societal advantage in the most developed part of the world for hundreds of years or something???????

Their societal advantage was to live in a society made of white men
Living in a society of colorful men did hold colorful men behind

>Living in a society
kek

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-04-24_at_6.00.14_PM.0.0 joker.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

Whites have only been around for ~10,000 years according to modern research.

>but whatever a latam invents may as well be a white invention.
Nah fuck off

It is true. The large majority of the world is built by men, but feminists are right about the fact that we can just as easily destroy it (Nukes), etc...

They sit down in an office not knowing...
the chair they sit on, was built by men...
the computer they use, was built by men...
the comfortable home they come to, built by men...
the bed they sleep on, built by men...
the phone they use to take selfies, built by men...
the servers that work facebook/instagram, built by men...
the skin smoothing algorithm on camera, 90% chance built by men...

Attached: classified_742419euqvoeed9bbnzb2uf8ffn.jpg (1242x932, 189K)

honestly i think he may just feel uncomfortable fighting a girl and is trying to not kill her. I think i'd probs look weird too if I was fighting a girl.

One could date human civilization to the same age

White appreciation and roastie hating discord

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: IMG_20190311_201620.jpg (2154x2440, 745K)

It is only natural that this happened.Science works by incremental changes.You generate new ideas from existing ideas.Whites had the initial ideas about science and they started things up.Due to a lack of any decent communication with the non Westerners the ideas were never really available to no n-Whites.An intelligent white guy came to know about a new idea or invention before any any non white intelligent.

This is not really the case in the modern world as can be seen with Chinese and to a lesser degree with the Indians and Iranians.

>by white men
You mean Jews.

t. Schlomo Goldberg

read guns germs and steel

Whites > Asians > Latinos > Blacks > Women of all races

Forget 1400-1950, the Chinese were the most predominant and inventive country in the earlier centuries, I dont remember exact inventions other than the obvious one, gunpowder, fireworks and kites, but I do know that it's true, they invented many things that modern man has improved upon, stolen or tweaked throughout the last 1000 years. Also no one race has "created everything" it's funny to think you don't realize mankind has been around for tens if not hundreds of thousands of years and you think white people are solely responsible for our tech, architecture and comforts of today. How blind are you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_physicists
You mad pignigger .

This is the basis of any national or racial superiority - rampant cherrypicking. White nationalists fail to mention the good thousand years that whites were feral barbarians kept in check only by the Romans.

As a non-white I'm genuinely curious, what exactly is the point of posts like this? Even if I conceded to your point out of the gate, and completely accepted the idea that white men and Chinese invented everything, what am I supposed to do with this information moving forward? Discontinue from striving to improve myself mentally and physically? Curl into a ball and hate myself in perpetuity for things that long dead people before me may or may not have done? Treat white people as the Borg and suck their collective dicks because 'WE WUZ INVENTORS AN SHIEET'? Is there any other point to this other that vicarious wanking, I'd like to know.

The point is to explain why they're racist. It's what happens when a dumb white thinks he needs to always apply logic for his feelings.

>The point is to explain why they're racist.
the point is to justify why they're racist
and a piss poor attempt at that

Or when he feels like he's not benefiting enough from just being white. Ironically, both racists and normal people would in theory get what they want from a meritocratic society - if the racists are right, non-whites will simply fail. However, it speaks to how insecure white nationalists are in the ability of white men to compete that they demand a special homeland and special protections from other races. If you really are the master race then non-whites should be under your thumb without them even knowing. The fact that this isn't casts doubt the the notion of a racial hierarchy at all.

Agreed, but I still want to hear from op and his I'll, the answers to my questions.

>owever, it speaks to how insecure white nationalists are in the ability of white men to compete that they demand a special homeland and special protections from other races.
Or, you know, they just want to protect the other races from themselves. Whites are all about fair play, which is why they're going extinct.

George Washington Carver?
Marie Curie?
Benjamin Banneker?
Rosalind Franklin?

White men historically got more opportunities and were celebrated more for their achievements.

I saw a couple post here of women claiming to be women. fuck are you doing here idiots?

Nordics, Slavs, Mediterraneans, North Africans, and Asians have all contributed to the sciences.

Why are white men standing back and letting a white woman take on a nigger? These people are all literally retarded.

>Guns
They invented gunpowder, but guns are a purely European invention. The reason why the chinks didn't invest so much into firearms was because life was expendable in Ancient China due to the sheer size and population density of the nation along with their main religion being ambivalent about the worth of human life.10,000 soldiers dying on their side wasn't jackshit to them, so they had no need to invest in a form of weaponry that could reduce casualties on the battlefield and kept making simple arrows that used gunpowder. European nations did because they had 1) A religion that said all human life was valuable (especially if you were defending your fellow Catholic/Orthodox Christians) 2) A low population density due to various factors like plagues, invasions,famines, etc. This is largely why the gun was invented and took hold in Europe: because otherwise a victory in battle would almost certainly be Pyrrhic. The gun leveled the playing field to at least make it less costly in terms of the lives of soldiers lost.

OP here, I say it because everyone (in the mainstream) talks about how white men are oppressing everyone and that were nothing but evil. I think that while weve done a lot of bad stuff I think weve done lots of good stuff too. But im not allowed to talk about any of the good stuff or im a white supremacist or I hate women or im a loser who wants to feel big. Well I dont think its fair to bring up all the bad things white men have done all of the time and hold it against me every single day but at the same time im not allowed to say that white men invented western civilisation. Lots of people dont even know that white men have done anything good because no one ever ever talks about it. I just dont think its fair, thats all im saying.

Attached: 0A4E3016-40D5-4BC9-ACB8-5D3798FC29BD.jpg (231x501, 20K)

Continued- if I have to have the guilt then why shouldnt I get the pride too? When I was younger and I didnt know any better I used to feel really ashamed if being what I am because it made me a bad person but then I find out that almost all the medicine, technology and sciencitific innovation that was done the past 500 years was by white men. So yeah I feel a bit angry, I feel a bit upset that people still act this way. Like were the only ones who have ever done anything wrong and that non whites are all angels and our moral superiors. Fuck You

when you say "realize at 13" did you fail to mention that was this week

Shut up it doesnt matter how old I am

he seems like a nice guy. the roastie just seems like shes using him and as some kind of ego tool

>that coping nonwhite who thinks rome wasn't white
bet you think egyptians were black too you fucking retard

Meh it may actually be a good thing if a girl gets punched in a relatively controlled environment. They might learn the dangers of running their mouths and how brutal a punch actually is.

I'm and in that particular context that you laid out, I can see why you started the thread the way you did. imo the major problem is people's propensity to place collective guilt and/or hand out collective praise for stuff that is usually out of the control of any one particular person. Personally, I think that it is ridiculous to automatically blame someone for what their ancestors may/may not have done and/or for the actions that someone currently alive, with a similar skin tone. The flip side is that it's ridiculous to have unearned pride for other people's accomplishments for the same reasons.
So while I don't go around thinking every white person that I come across is the devil, being told that everyone that invented everything significant was white doesn't really mean shit to me, for the same reason.

Nice explanation I'd say.

Women have the right to vote and can't be married off, so their life is their own responsibility now, which is also why the world is so bad now, partially.
Were that not the case, it would be her husband's and possibly older sons' responsibility to stop her from doing dumb shit like this.

Asians are a mixed bag, but then again so are whites. Other races are pretty much uniform across any subgroups, and it's usually not the good kind.