We'll be together soon

You just have to wait a little longer, user.

Attached: Making It.png (600x600, 233K)

I'm sick of waiting faggot I make the rules now

You have to meet me in the woods, user.

What do you mean? In what context did you post this?

Do you want that schizo pussy or not?

That post just eerily related to some spiritual stuff that's been going on with me recently

I want that larper piece of ass

Yes I can't wait I made you a bed pic related

Attached: trashbin.png (1074x1566, 470K)

That's not very nice, user. Why must you oppress me so?

AAAAAAAA I want a yandere gf SO FUCKING BAD

Meet you in the barn at midnight.

You better fucking make me dinner first though, whore.

1. He's the one who mentioned anything about fucking in a barn.
2. I haven't even really defined gender roles during our conversation.

Sure. But you'll have to impregnate my womb. That's all I'm good for.

That and raising our 7 little clones and making me my fucking food. Don't worry, I'll make the chain long enough to let you a few meters outside.

God this is so hot. It only gets me more wet when I think of getting impregnated by a NEET with no concrete plans for the future.

Don't worry user, I'm going to deep dick all those voices away for you. We'll just live on a farm somewhere, it'll all be fine and we're going to breed like crazy even though I have no financial infrastructure. God will provide.

>no concrete plans for the future.
I have it all planned out for when the time comes. Unlike you all! YOU literally have no vision for the future. Keep propagating falsehoods and talking like high school girls, that's all you're good for!

>no financial infrastructure.
You have no idea what you're talking about! I have many opportunities! But per se, none that will make me happier.

But I have a vision. I'll become an obedient wife of a Quebecois neet. He'll pump me full of his seed and I'll bear many children. I'll be set as a housewife for life. Literally nothing else for me to worry about.

Very funny! Doesn't change the fact that all you see is noise!

It is actually pretty fucking funny, yea

Did you get a vasectomy?

Nah, no need. We use long term birth control.

You're pretty obsessed with my sex life huh?

Didn't you make sex jokes about me 30 seconds ago? Aren't you a little hypocritical?
But yeah. You can't criticize me if literally nothing about you nor your life can be envied and/or respected to any degree!

What jokes? I'm dead serious when I say that I'm going to take that lithuanain redhead qt and fuck her in the barn after making her into my obedient breeder wife.

Ah I see. Make sense.

Attached: yeah.jpg (1174x318, 52K)

>Never heard of sister wives

It's gods will, user.

>this larp again
I seriously doubt it, even if you did find me. Our society is too far gone to genuinely accept guys like me. Intellectual-adventurer types who can not commit to the barbaric practice of a Herd Mentality, let alone another person on their own.

Come back when you have a better head on your shoulders, then we'll talk

Attached: 1506742583480.png (1280x720, 650K)

OP is not a girl.

Thanks for correcting me. This just reinforces my point.