Still the same cup size I was in highschool

>still the same cup size I was in highschool

I don't want huge ones, but I wish they were at least a handfull.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x595, 67K)

How's the booty?

manboobs arent very desirable user

At least you're not a man with a small dick, you ungrateful bitch. There are tons of pedophiles that like flat chests such as your own, but there are no women that prefer small penises. Get a boob job if it bothers you so much, or better yet, fucking kill yourself.

Same, I wish my balls got bigger and I had to upgrade to a large cup.

Attached: WILSON I'M SORRY.jpg (450x450, 19K)

It's ok, chestlets are fun to bully. Besides, I'm sure they'll get bigger once you start puberty.

Your tits shouldnt be growing if youre a man, which you are

I felt the same. That's why I started gaining weight and boosting my bust with supplements. Do it girl, become a titcow.

Shape > size unless you're a freak with a hormone problem
always nicer to have perky tits that age well than big ol honkers that sag and look weird before you're 25

>Implying there's any hope for op
lol, if your body failed to realize it's supposed to grow up, it's not gonna suddenly change its mind because you ate some vitamins.

I want to date a flat chested girl for the express purpose of humiliating her and crushing her self-esteem. I would fap exclusively to busty women and make sure she knew about it, obviously check out big tiddy girls when we were out in public, and belittle about her tits every chance I got. Eventually I would fuck a girl with big, perfect tits. That's when I'd start being really nice to her. Then on her birthday I'd tell her we were going to watch her favorite movie, only to put on a video of me fucking the big tiddy grill and laugh hysterically at her tears.

90% of guys don't give a shit
Face and not having a body like a fridge are far more important

show me your breasts bitch, i'm a researcher.

Hey man I went from a C to a tight G with supplements and lactation

Are they perky and nice? I'm not even a bedo but I prefer short girls with small breasts and a nice booty/tummy. You aren't fat are you?

>I want to date a flat chested girl for the express purpose of humiliating her and crushing her self-esteem. I would fap exclusively to busty women and make sure she knew about it, obviously check out big tiddy girls when we were out in public, and belittle about her tits every chance I got.
Bad taste, you're supposed to keep it at light teasing, but not actually humiliating her. then
>Eventually I would fuck a girl with big, perfect tits.
Wow that's just mean.

LESBIAN TRANNY GET OUT!

>tfw always been a cup
>but now wear b cup bras with a different band size so i can feel better about myself
i-i'm just petite

Attached: 1550066778761.jpg (498x561, 60K)

>a cup
Do you even have breasts? Like is there anything for your bra to support or is it just the female version of an undershirt for you?

I feel sorry for you OP. Do squats and get a muscled large rump?

>Wow that's just mean.
That's the point, retard. She would deserve every bit of it.

a is just regular small, aa cup would be flat. mine look like pic related.

Attached: boob.png (434x274, 218K)

i just want to hug a chestlet and suck her tits to make her feel better

Attached: 1545857080455.png (656x755, 39K)

(checked)
Oh, that's the perfect size for making fun of.

What supplements did you take? I doubt any can make a significant change in boob size

Small perky tits are hot as fuck. As long as they are on a fit and petite body, they are ideal

ooh no nope i'm not gonna do this today, find another girl please

not that guy but uh, can i pinch them a little bit?

>not gonna do this today
I love that this is a common enough occurrence for you that you have to specify "today"

Do you just use tranny as an all around insult or do you think I'm trans
Fenugreek, hops, basically anything you'd find in enhancement pills just by themselves. Lactation is really what did it for me.

>Do you just use tranny as an all around insult or do you think I'm trans

it was kinda both really.

do you lactate now?

By having a smaller chest you're sure to attract a man who actually cares about you beyond sex and your body. A man who wants to support you and be supported by you

What? Im just stating my favorite body type, didnt ask to see your tits

But when you are no longer lactating, wont they shrink back?

>still same dick size since I was 13
Female = easy mode

Im not a guy though

You didn't state anything gayboi.

I said small tits are my fav, I am not a boy, and I do not understand what she meant by not today please

You are not Heck off. I will not stand to have my identity stolen.

I was not pretending to be you. I am the one who said small tits are hot

Then you replied to the wrong post.

be my girlfriend
i will make you happy

Oops! I am so stupid, sorry

Yo thats the most fucked up shit.

Still fapped though

Also, I love you so much

You should really learn about cup sizes and measuring. You look like a serious virgin

Cute.
Small, sensitive boobs are the best.

I have the same breasts I had as a 12 year old.
All I wanted when I was growing up is to have a rack. Sad times