For those of you on here who had to retake their drivers test several times, was it manual or automatic...

For those of you on here who had to retake their drivers test several times, was it manual or automatic? On several occasions I've heard automatic is the easiest to pass

Attached: 3853718c0865e094aa5acffa290f495e4ead5c366f242922f20f47bb968d6eea.jpg (854x1247, 202K)

Why wouldn't you choose automatic? It's one less thing to worry about. Are you retarded?

In an automatic car, all you have to do is press gas/brake and steer. Only retards fail a driving test multiple times. If you don't know how to drive, use an automatic. A manual is challenging enough for regular drivers, if you can't even drive youll fuck up your test.

Honestly I'm concerned I'll end up like those people who can't do automatic properly and end up doing over the test several times.

You can't do automatic wrong. That's what automatic means, it does everything for you automatically. What the fuck are you on about

Automatic cars are only for the disabled or tourists in my country. I was driving 20 years when I finally took my test and I still failed it the first time because of basically RNG I couldn't help. Passed the 2nd time around though.

Attached: Crystal Bottoms 1.jpg (854x1280, 236K)

Back when I was going to high school in the mid 2000s, it honestly shocked me that anyone still drove a stick, but one of my good friends did. Actually, I wouldn't say it shocked me, it was just so foreign even then, he was literally the only guy I've ever seen in person who's my age drive a stick.
I mean I hope you have an automatic and obviously take the automatic test is all I'm saying.

Automatic is easier but Manual is better.

Attached: 1544230467912.jpg (694x900, 101K)

That doesn't look very safe to do this kind of work with so little protective gear.

Attached: PnXebTh3Gq-8.png (300x250, 49K)

usually if you pass your drivers test with an automatic you are not legally allowed to drive manual, so naturally it makes more sense to pass with manual so you can drive both.
I realise this may vary depending where you live but that's how it is here.

Op here, my prob is that I'm very clumsy so yeah that's my concern, how difficult it would be considering that

Nigger what in the fuck are you talking about

Im not a that good at driving and I have bad manual dexterity so I was trying to see other people's experiences with taking the automatic test and how many times they failed before getting through

Just go automatic. You're retarded but you'd have to be braindead to fuck it up.

Shes got not one, but TWO pussy rings on her loose meat.
What a hoe.

Took my test and the guy put his hand over the rear-view camera because it was cheating, parents car btw

Yeah she gives me boners but after doing stuff like this for a while I can't help but think how beat up her ass and legs will be by the end of the day, but that's sorta hot too I guess

Oh, nice nice. I'll see how it goes. In my country they find any little reason to fail you

I dont think thats Crystal Bottoms. Her videos are from like, the 80s. This looks like its brand new. Im confused.

How many hours of automatic practice does it usually take

I was so retarded that I failed the written test the first time, but never had any trouble with the driving test (automatic transmission). Also, there was no parallel parking requirement so that made it extra easy. This was in the early 90s in the US.

That's a good ass nonetheless

Holy shit. Please post moree