How did a faggot like this get a girl?

How did a faggot like this get a girl?

Attached: 1503780170585.jpg (453x604, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

personality, sense of humour, a dick longer than a firehose

My anger has increased exponentially looking at that picture. I want to grab that little bastard by the throat and slam his head into the wall until he loses consciousness.

1. she is mentally ill, probably stockholm
2. they are siblings
3. he is rich
4. big dick
5. all of the bove

Probably some self confidence, charisma, decent social skills and ability to make a move without fear of rejection

by not being on /b/

is that gabe newell
how the fuck is this not original

>that thing
>having charisma

She probably unironically "not like the other girls". Although most women are naturally hypergamous there can still be exceptions to the rule

It's a skill you can definitely improve.
But you have to have the balls to put yourself out there, nobody wants a useless person who wont make any moves or strive to impress

Lol neck yourself incel, he lifted and improved himself unlike your faggot ass

Literally this. Just dont be a whiny bitchass faggot and you can get a GF.

this is what social media does to your brain, you guys need a reality check

>he lifted

he clearly did not

>he thinks charisma comes from facial aesthetics

What a sad faggot

Whatever you say you incel in denial

>i'm lonely and but I already know I cannot change it
Loser

I love when people call me incel because I literally fuck my gf every single day meanwhile you seethe in your bedroom hahahaha

but youre an incel yourself

By having social skills

>hurr durr im ugwee nobody loves me :(

that's not why girls don't like you

sounds like a whale of a time

God I want nothing more in this moment than to grab and embrace her naked form and make everlasting love

He put in the effort to talk to her

His smug face is thee worst part, you can tell he's an ugly loser reveling in the fact that he finally got a girl. I've known guys like this and they're so pathetic, they'll bring up their girlfriend to the point of it making everyone uncomfortable from their pathetic attempts to brag

Hope she cheats on him and dumps him

Lmao I have a latina GF who sucks and rides my penis. Weak attempt

>latina GF

gross honestly

Lmao salty ass incel kys

incel alert, you should be forced to transition

Not an incel but I can tell youre a salty raging fatass with a similarly ugly gf

>muh nazi larping cope

Lmao incel

This, I'm fuckong beautiful but I have no charisma. Think Elliott Rodgers

Aw you got me, my feewings are hurt :(

Same reason a brown spic manlet can get his cock suckled, he asked.
Gl brehs there is low standard trash out there

you probably legit are, only ugly faggots feel the need to stick up for other ugly faggots like this.

Yeah dude I care deeply about the opinions of an edgy incel frogposter

whats edgy about the truth of ugly men with girlfriends? nobody likes them and chances are nobody likes you either

Why is he wearing pants tho

whats up with the reddit-tier shit-slinging in this thread?

the r in r9k has stood for reddit for at least 2-3 years now

>be a fun guy
>have an interesting personality
>have a good circle of friends
>ask qt girl out

that's literally all there is to it

some people cant accept reality so they get angry

>>be a fun guy
this is my problem, I'm too serious. I can only lighten up with alcohol but I hate drinking.

Wew incels are a bunch of hating ass crabs with inflated egos.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE

Jesus, why do these outsiders keep coming here?

You say these things like they're easy to do
I can't just wish myself to be fun

>they are siblings
please no

Attached: 01.png (150x150, 64K)

He's charismatic, charming, confident and masculine in his own way (assertive, self assured, probably a bit arrogant). That's all you need to attract a woman.

>I love when people call me incel because I literally fuck my gf every single day
Pic related is her

Attached: fat-girl-shaun.jpg (575x618, 272K)

He's not an incel if he doesn't care

>tattoo
yikes

please yes, thatd be hot and degenerate as fuck

jesus stop posting shit like this you are enabling the normies who will post "LoOk INCELS! he can get a gf, why cant you too?". it's an anomaly so yeah it might occure but at an unsignificant probability

playing with normalshits on here is literally the only fun thing to do. this board is a grotesque shadow of what it used to be ever since they brought the robot back.

>Wh*te
Take a wild fucking guess OP.

Money is involved somehow. Either he's rich and she's a gold digger, or she's a paid whore willing to have her pic taken.

idk, it looks very natural to me. is it really so hard to believe that two average people are together?

Probably Russian. That's what it's like in Russia. You can be a 3/10 guy and because most women are 7/10 you'll get one.

No. He paid you dumb faggot. You think a girl like that would settle for a guy like that? Wake the fuck up and smell the roses. Christ you people are idiots.

>it's an anomaly

No, it isn't. Source: I live in the real world lol

I have some questions. do you unironically think money is the only solution here? do you think normal everyday guys are hocking around wads of cash like in rap videos? where did this impression of the world come from? I imagine you saw it happen a few times irl then you read some blogs on the Internet that provided a nice little echo chamber for you? that's pretty epic man. haha, alright I'll leave you be

yikes, go outside for once

Except that isn't true and Russian girls are notorious for being gold diggers. Wasn't there a story about Russian women marrying well off Chinese men to raise their standard of living? All about that cash.

Attached: 123123112.jpg (757x898, 117K)

>Source: I live in the real world lol

clearly not if you think this shit is normal

Attached: redditatthegates.jpg (300x270, 21K)

by not being a faggot like you :)

What clubs are you going to? What events are you attending? Who in your community are you talking to? Any volunteer work? Staring at your feet on your way to your community college dorm doesn't count

Fucking lol

>Have a good circle of friends
Oh boy it's over for sociocels

wow all that projection. clearly i do more than you, you lardass retard

Most likely: he asked.

Since most of the people with the courage to ask girls out are assholes (and thus why girls often end up dating assholes. They're lonely and that's who asks), pretty much any non-asshole is a significant improvement.

So, yeah, that girl you like? Ask her out.

I will bet my left nutsack that a troglodyte like yourself is just pretending to be this social guy when in reality you probably shuffle your ass to the convience store in your cum crusted pajamas and 4 day old socks and pit stains from last nights jerkoff session.

You are on r9k, not reddit you stupid dipshit.

Attached: 1231213132231.jpg (480x360, 36K)

What is it like holding a naked girl in your arms?

>no solid answers

Sorry guys, I must have touched a nerve. I'll leave you to your pithy observations on how to attract women, they seem to be working out for you *snort*

He's got a wicked sense of humor

Attached: Bill_trinen.png (635x358, 218K)

I have a girlfriend dude so that shit isn't going to work. Sorry your fantasy of the magic pixy dream girl overlooking your hideous exterior isn't real.

Damn son how many thousands did you shell out? Shieeeeet cash rules everyhang around me!!!

>pure maidens are "forced" to go out with bad men
Be more of a white knighting betacuck pls.

I didn't have to because I'm not an obese onions-american like yourself

let them think this is how the world works user, it gives them an excuse when things dont go their way
>if only I had more money!
>if only I could deadlift 10 more pounds!
some people werent made to know about their repugnant personalities

Attached: 3E429E23-EC8C-482A-86EC-BD98E429434A.jpg (160x300, 16K)

He doesn't care that she has a penis.

>"it's your awful personality!"

t. annoying cringy redditor

by not being a little bitch pussy like you, faggot

kill yourself you cringy beta autistic subhuman

>You think a girl like that would settle for a guy like that?

She's average dude

What's it like not having to donate thousands to talk to a girl? You sound different from the rest, you're a real cut above. I'm so proud of you champ

The girl is also a faggot

just throwing in my two cents user, im not here to start fights. sounds like youre pretty used to it. try to have a good night ok?

all those wannabes in this thread. i also dont get it.100% its his cousin or he paid her.

>r9k
>having a grasp on what it is like to have charisma

pick one

Nobody wants your awful "two cents" on anything you spastic

>Personality
How do I get it

why would her being his cousin make it easier?

>that spacing
>cringy
>calling someone else Reddit
Hmm...

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

>le reddit spacing meme

kys

Shit man, I keep thinking about how smooth you are. How much do you like your honey? You gonna fuckin tie the knot with this chick or what?

>so salty you reply to the same post twice

absolutely seething

A harsh truepill ITT.

Read that and weep, robots and Jow Forumscucks.

>i.t.t losers calling each other incel and flaunting their imaginery "gf"s

Bro, I'm on your side here. Maybe I came on too strong. I wanna know how you courted this fine ass wench. Is the secret in the workout routine after all?

because he's not a fucking defeatist faggot.

what none of you fags get is shes not that good looking. she just looks okay from here but her face and tits etx are obscured. if you look close. guaramteed 5.5/10, 6.6 - 7 body possibly

When they say "bee urself :D" they mean it but with the addition of dont fear rejection.

Kinda weird that you're goin silent on me man, hope everything is good with you and your boo