Ask me anything

Ask me anything
Any question at all.

Attached: 1534484126720.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nineleaves.org/album/peace-in-death
d-sisive.bandcamp.com/album/let-the-children-die
youtube.com/watch?v=0j5MOgwoCg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you gay?
why are you using reddit?
will i sage this thread?

Pizza or Lasagna

how old are you? and if you say 18 i WILL kill you

>Pizza or Lasagna
Good pizza from a proper pizza place, but I am Keto so I dont eat carbs. so no pizza for me.
maybe when I see my other family.
>how old are you?
I am 25 years old

Attached: 1534484339876.png (370x699, 301K)

Do you feel content with the path you've taken in life so far?

Fellow keto fren
Have you made low carb pizzas at all?
I've made a few that turned out great.

how is life? not many people just tell you to ask them upfront and i really just want to know

What's your address, SSN and date of birth?

>Do you feel content with the path you've taken in life so far?
not at all, I am a shut in for 5+ years.
a "hikikomori"
>Fellow keto fren
>Have you made low carb pizzas at all?
no, I may look into it, all I have been eating is meat and veggies, been into my stews lately, plan to make another this week but lean,
I have far too much fat in my stews... I add random shit like can of spam and sausages and vegemite.
>I've made a few that turned out great.
may look into it but im very low in motivation.
>how is life?
life is terrible, possibility of moving city's is the only thing keeping me going at the moment.
>What's your address, SSN and date of birth?
I have already doxxed myself before on Jow Forums and to people trying doxx me but it will nuke the thread if I doxx myself here

Attached: 1534484747832.jpg (583x573, 32K)

Have you ever had sexually impure thoughts about a relative?

Whats your least favorite Jow Forums board and why? What music do you like? If you came upon a set of train tracks with a random man aged 20-30 and a box of ten innocent kittens and could only save one, what would you save and why?

>Have you ever had sexually impure thoughts about a relative?
cant say I have but I dont have nor do I live with any female relatives.
>Whats your least favorite Jow Forums board and why?
Jow Forums from what I have visited and I used to be a poltard.
>What music do you like?
I am a huge underground and true hip hop fan but also like depressing music from grouper droning noises to shizuku old japanese depressing noise stuff and "emo" groups.
>If you came upon a set of train tracks with a random man aged 20-30 and a box of ten innocent kittens and could only save one, what would you save and why?
If you said puppies I would save the puppies but cats cause so much native wild life death.
I also would be able to gain something from saving the guy.
Strangely enough I do value animal lives over human ones in some way because innocent, like I will watch gore if I see it but not animal gore.
I also drowned my mums dog to put it down when it was really sick and didnt want to spend money on it.

Attached: 1537174438223.jpg (1113x1111, 282K)

>I am a huge underground and true hip hop fan but also like depressing music from grouper droning noises to shizuku old japanese depressing noise stuff and "emo" groups.
>underground hip hop, depressing
Give this a whirl its a favorite of mine
nineleaves.org/album/peace-in-death

Attached: Peace in Death.jpg (700x700, 120K)

Or this, also a favorite. His rapping isn't amazing but I love his lyrics and great production, and the feel is there
d-sisive.bandcamp.com/album/let-the-children-die

Attached: LTCD.jpg (700x700, 61K)

rhymes are really weak man.
Not my thing, shitty writer

What are your top five hip hop albums?

Why she doesnt love me as i love her OP?

Attached: 53317885_397419620806005_5421384123631534080_n.jpg (720x696, 30K)

>What are your top five hip hop albums?
hard to say, eric B and Rakim and Rakim for sure but I love guerilla war tactix: planet of the apes.

Just too much good hip hop out there I like,
virtuoso has insane shit and cannibal ox a cold vein is a masterpiece, EL-P production and crazy songs like pigeon.

What is weird is that Vast Aire and Megagallah never made any decent shit other than that, they made amazing verses and then even reused them like on bay of the pigs with Virtuoso.
Its like they were one hit wonders but as a writer myself they have the ability's to make more stuff that is good but just cant from what I seen, shame.

Big L- Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous
amazing album
Big pun- capital punishment
amazing as well
fucking sucks that everyone jerks off 2pac and biggie when the two Big's were WAY better technically.
TFW YWN hear a Big L and Big Pun duo album.

Nas- illmatic
Strangely I dont like anything else from Nas, also weird that I dont like WU that much except decks Verses, too many weak MC's
I love shit inspired by WU though like a lot of super underground shit

>Why she doesnt love me as i love her
love hurts, a reason to live and a reason to die.

Attached: 1534485419189.jpg (400x341, 28K)

You like Eminem? If so what is your favorite song or album?

I have an apprenticeship coming up as soon as they are done with their current job site. I was told by next month I would be working with them (its a family member so they actually mean it). I have been paying off some loans for school as well, however I am running low on money. I decided to get a job at a fast food place in order to cover my monthly payments until I can go into my paid apprenticeship. I have experience with customer service as well as some food preperstion from charity events and from a retail job I had once. Which if the big chains do you think would be best to work at for roughly a month?

How's dat pussy feel gettin beat like dis

What would an user have to do on Jow Forums for you to be pissed enough to attempt to dox and ruin his life?

What's your ultimate dream job user?

>You like Eminem? If so what is your favorite song or album?
eminems shit.
only tards that cant write or understand the complexity's of actual good writing think he is good.
I look at his lyrics and its so forced and he isnt really working with a difficult set of rules like repeating assonance or anything, not even heavy internal rhyme KEK.
and his trademark of bending words just shows he cant say what he wants by using his brain, when he tries write shit and follow coherent theme or idea he gets even more simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=0j5MOgwoCg4
esoteric (the good one) is based as fuck (first verse)
do your apprentice shit man, get a trade, think about study after you or while you are doing it if you want a different job.
>How's dat pussy feel gettin beat like dis
what?
>What would an user have to do on Jow Forums for you to be pissed enough to attempt to dox and ruin his life?
hmm, at first since people have tried doxx me and piss me off (didnt work, I actually doxxed myself to some haters kek) I was going to say nothing.
So there isnt anything someone could do to me to make me want doxx them, but if I wanted I could ruin them I just dont.
>What's your ultimate dream job user?
ghost writing, had people want me write for them but mental illness made me 2 paranoid etc so I didnt.
I could though, I just need write more but this depression man...

>eminems shit.
>only tards that cant write or understand the complexity's of actual good writing think he is good.
Fucking based, you post on /mu/?

>51443839
gunjy

but originally

Attached: 1545950054298.png (960x704, 380K)

>Fucking based, you post on /mu/?
Nah man, I hadnt posted on anything but R9K for like a year.
This is my home inside my room.
I used to have a guy I would discuss poetic devices and stuff with in writing but he is gone.
on my server people post trash, one thing that triggers me unironically is shit hip hop.

Back when I would go outside I would ghost people IRL for liking shit hip hop, if they listened to lil wayne (amazing he looks good compared to what kids like these days) I would judge them, only retards like shit hip hop.
>gunjy
You are onto me!

Attached: the chad cave room.png (947x1513, 1.8M)

What all would you consider shit hip hop?

What is your favorite animal?

What is your opinion on wooden cabins in a cozy cold place next to a river/lake?

If you could take a vacation, would you prefer to go to some beach or to some mountain?

Tell me a hobbie you always wanted to try but couldn't and the reason why you haven't tried up until now?

Sorry for all the questions, am a bit bored rn

have you ever fingered animals

>What all would you consider shit hip hop?
anything heard on the radio after 2000, nowdays anything a major label would sign or anything that isnt golden era with more than 20K views on youtube to be generous.

You dont hear good hip hop these days you have to dig for it, people are so stupid they rather braindead shit so people who have intelligent lyrics dont get heard.
>What is your favorite animal?
Hard to say but probably dog, they are better than people and their only fault is being to loving.
>What is your opinion on wooden cabins in a cozy cold place next to a river/lake?
sounds nice, sounds like a good place to take a girl but wouldnt want to live in one
>If you could take a vacation, would you prefer to go to some beach or to some mountain?
A mountain DESU, because I live in Darwin australia and would always live near a beach and every holiday I would go to a town with amazing beaches.
>Tell me a hobbie you always wanted to try but couldn't and the reason why you haven't tried up until now?
I wanted to get into scratching but never had $$ for the gear and its getting harder and more expensive to get records, although my dad has a huge collection, I would have to digitize them for him to let me use them I imagine.
He has rare shit like christian records and a lot of good stuff thats more mainstream, he used to be a DJ. radio disc jokey and run parties and stuff.
My dad was such a Chad although asshole

>Sorry for all the questions, am a bit bored rn
its fine, im just watching an anime ep before I answer.
>have you ever fingered animals
Never, I am actually sexually pure I only fap to ecchi like pic related

Attached: 1526283441893.jpg (638x902, 466K)

What's the worst thing you've ever done? Original

Why are you coming to this board, honestly? I don't mean to sound snarky, I genuinely want to know.

can you be my friend on discord?

bzk#4096

would you want to play a video game with me?

Attached: ss_2017-01-18_at_10.09.35.png (168x250, 9K)

What are your hip hop aoty's for the last few years? I've been out of the loop and haven't heard a lot of decent recent releases

Attached: Kirby_MB.1490723898.jpg (1400x1400, 445K)

How do I keep myself from getting so pissed off at women, liberals, and faggots?

op, what is best in life?

>What's the worst thing you've ever done?
hard question.
maybe break into my church at like 13-14? and steal audio shit to sell for drugs
maybe slowly convincing someone vulnerable to get on opiates for fun and then convince them they may as well do heroin (i lost contact shortly after so dont know if they did)
I just wanted to see if I could help ruin his life.
Maybe trying to convince some kid to shoot up his school and live stream it not that I tried to do that of course :X but luckily I told him not to and stuff because I doxxed myself and would likely get in trouble for it.
IDK man, I used to sell drugs and take advantage of junkies and maybe fugged an underage girl and other stuff.
I got a roastie to fall in love with me and then after 3 months? of the ruse I tried to hurt her as much as I could for fun... its a hard one.
>Why are you coming to this board, honestly?
only place that has losers like me, although day by day more normies come.
>can you be my friend on discord?
I dont connect with people so I doubt I would ever be your friend but I can be nice and chat and act like one.
I dont play games, ill add you though
>What are your hip hop aoty's for the last few years?
only just started listening to music again last year
>why?
I couldnt handle the feels as I quit writing for many years so quit listening to hip hop as it reminded me.
I doubt anything good has come out in past few years I know of.
apathy, or overcoming why you get pissed off.
no reason to hate woman, its BETA fags that enable them so hate them instead.
>op, what is best in life?
friends, someone to care about more than yourself because that is what a friend is to me.
I just wish I had more.

Attached: an hero noose.jpg (1272x719, 83K)

Do you like this?ghghgh

Attached: Infamous.png (1000x1000, 1.71M)

>Do you like this?ghghgh
yeah, got premo production.
I think some of their songs are kinda weak lyrically
compared to the greats but they are solid and worth a listen.
People who like mobb deep get my respect

If you're still here, have a good night OP, you seem like a cool guy

you're not a loser, you're just an asshole. and pretty much a normie based on the sexual stuff.

>If you're still here, have a good night OP, you seem like a cool guy
thanks
>you're not a loser, you're just an asshole.
I am a loser and I was an asshole but I am changing :)
> pretty much a normie based on the sexual stuff.
I am not a robot but im a shut in.
Why do people here always try make being a loser a contest?

Attached: confused megu.png (1656x2048, 1.68M)

why does god hate me?

oriongol

>why does god hate me?
if god exists he has some explaining to do to all of us

>>why does god hate me?
>if god exists he has some explaining to do to all of us
I simultaneously believe that he doesn't exist and that he hates me anyway.

If a friend wants to indoctrinate you into a cult, should you stand up for your true beliefs? Or humor him to avoid being dropped?

What cult dawg

if they were your friend they wont drop you because you wont join their cult.
jesus