Humans have vastly disproportionately large penises in comparison to body size

>humans have vastly disproportionately large penises in comparison to body size
>this is down to sexual selection through history
>women have specifically bred with bigger and bigger dicked men
>in the place with the least civilization, where true sexual selection has been at work the longest, Africa, men have by far the biggest dicks of all races on average

People still tell themselves size is a myth, girls don't care. As long as you're not tiny, teehee. Why is this world built on lies and why do we fill our children's heads with these lies?

Attached: adeade3.jpg (885x1065, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

racehist.blogspot.com/2015/05/racial-and-ethnic-variation-in-penis.html?m=1
bodyrock.tv/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/
worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3748444/Erect-penis-sizes-compared-world.html
lolwot.com/study-reveals-which-countries-have-the-biggest-and-smallest-penis-sizes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it's time to stop thinking about dicks so much user

I used to hate back when I was insecure about the size of my dick and I used to look for help on the internet and rosaries would try and console me by saying "well humans have the biggest dicks out of all primates so there's that!" Oh yeah great, good thing I'm competing with fucking orangutans for human women or id be fucked

It's not me thinking about them, it's girls. And talking about them.

why? they are so pretty

>rosaries would try and console me

The thing is they undoubtedly then went and laughed about you and your small dick and insecurity to their boyfriend.

"Thank God I got one with a big, fat dick, teehee, now get it out for me!"

cool cuck fantasy bro
>metanalysis by Dr. Richard Lynn
>racehist.blogspot.com/2015/05/racial-and-ethnic-variation-in-penis.html?m=1
sage goes in all fields

Attached: fig5.gif (385x292, 6K)

I've seen penis studies suggesting the Congo has a 7-7.5 inch average, measured.

>I've seen studies
I don't believe you
>that suggest this particular country scores higher than average
That proves nothing

I think the Netherlands have the biggest dicks though but it's mostly the Congo and island nations competing. Singapore I think have the smallest dicks.

Also, this

>bodyrock.tv/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/

>The most well hung country in our study is the Democratic Republic of the Congo (aka Congo), with an average of 7.1 inches.

One of many such studies I've seen. Congo seems to consistently score in that 7 inch AVERAGE range.

>worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3748444/Erect-penis-sizes-compared-world.html
>lolwot.com/study-reveals-which-countries-have-the-biggest-and-smallest-penis-sizes/

Yeah it's pretty consistent.

Black isn't really a real race unless you're talking about pure sub Saharan Africans and Hispanic isn't a race at all so it doesn't make sense. Not a cuckhold but this graph is bullshit. I hate when race is mentioned in shit like this because in America, race is way too vague and can too easily slip into other races.

Even sub-Saharans are not really uniform. There's notable phenotypal differences between East and West subs, specifically, A Nigerian you can usually tell apart from a Somalian or Ethiopian.

Congolese and central Africans, tend to be more similar to west Africans but are often darker (like coal black) and not as bulky/stocky/muscular as Nigerians and West Africans.

>women have specifically bred with bigger and bigger dicked men
Sexual dimorphism does not necessarily imply choice only that the trait made it easier to reproduce.

Female bonobos are very promiscuous. Males compete not buy seducing females but making sure their sperm meets the egg first. A longer penis and larger testicles will help.

>Wherever possible, sources where skipped when they were based on self-reported measurements
>SurveyMonkey
I mean, sure... The other two just seem to just be articles and not studies of their own, but whatever. Please link the actual publication, I really do wish to read what methods they used.

>I really do wish to read what methods they used.

Says in one of the article. Tip to pubic bone measurements.

>richard lynn
Cool racist fantasy bro. Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: 1519342749340.jpg (500x662, 52K)

Yeah, but it also says that it only used non self-reported data were possible, so we can assume their is self reported data used. Also, they're using surveyMonkey as a source. So the assumption that they really used the same method for all their data is flawed.

>I've seen penis studies

post the study
Can't find anything reliable 2bh

Hey hows it going niglet. Nice BBC you have. Wait, it's only 5 inches. Hold up.

I'm black myself but the faggot black guy is obviously closer to the camera than the faggot white guy to create an optical illusion. The faggot white guy is literally on his knees. The faggot black guy's dick probably is bigger but not as big as the pic makes it seem

>a big penis implys promiscuous females and males who don't invest in young.
Niggers gonna nig.