Almost jumped in front of the train track today

>Almost jumped in front of the train track today
I wish I wasn't such a coward...

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGdUHIHCqSQ&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't know who the fuck you are, user. 99% bait or whatever, too. But on the off chance you're serious, please don't do this. There are so many people who love you... Even if you don't think it, everyone would rather have you alive.

Thanks user. And you may be right. But I'm just so tired of it all. I'm turning 30 in a few months and I've just reached the point where I want it all to end. I don't think I can do another 30 years of this.

Don't kill yourself faggot. Listen to me. There are things you can do in this world and you really do matter to some people. I'm thinkin it's bait as well, but I'm serious. There are things you can do and people you can ask for help if you need it.

Think about the poor freight you would of given the train conductor? You would of scarred him for life if he saw your cute supple body slam against his train and be squished under the cold hard steel of the train wheels as your body parts mush and grind against the tracks.

Trains are such a rude way to kill yourself. Keep your suicide to yourself, don't involve random people who have to deal with your bloody mess.

>There are things you can do in this world
This is starting to sound like a neural network that taught itself by reading suicide support forums. What the fuck does this even mean?

no idea why people bother saying any of these nonsense platitudes. There's just no way that these help anyone.
>There are so many people who love you
>just do it idiot if there aren't
wow you've saved the day now chief!

I know. I stopped myself because there was this little girl with her mom next to me. She also smiled and waved at me which made me feel pretty happy inside.

But yeah, I think I will keep it to myself. I just felt very impulsive at the time.

It's no longer about what I can offer the world. It just feels like I've been drowning all my life. I couldn't even accept the hands out to help me anymore. I would just pull them down.

Sorry for the thread. I just wanted to vent with the only people I talk to.
Bye guys

If you do make sure you die, I got into a car accident, now im in a wheelchair.

I understand you, pal, I have 28, and the only thing I want is to be loved, I want it so much to have a family, to work hard every day for them, to go back home and have a wife to hug and children to teach about life, to go out together to amusement parks, to dine together, to have a Christmas, make love, not only sex, I just want a woman to love her forever, it's not fair, it's not fair because I've given my best effort but I can not stand it anymore, I'm totally broken, so I understand you user, maybe I'll do it this year, after my birthday, I'm going to buy a real doll with whom to spend a few days "as I always dreamed" going out with her, living with her and marrying her at the sunset in a beautiful place, then I will commit suicide, because I already fulfilled my purpose in this fucking world and I just want to have a few days as I always dreamed with the woman I always dreamed, then I want to stop suffering, every day hurts, and I want to die, seriously, I just want to die

youtube.com/watch?v=BGdUHIHCqSQ&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0&t=3s

>there are so many people who love you
why do people keep saying this shit?

Attached: 1517115425780.png (1920x1200, 664K)

Don't kill yourself and talk to someone about it.
But don't jump in front of a train you fucking inconsiderate turd.

Wait if you did that shit why aren't you currently involuntarily hospitalized?

Where the fuck did this meme come from?

tacit admission that there really isn't much of an external reason to live other than the additional harm your death would cause to people who care about you.

sorry you feel like dogshit. Not gonna tell you some bullshit about life being worth it because that's not for me to decide. What I will do is tell you to take care of yourself. Treat yourself; you've had one hell of a rough time and you deserve something nice.

This memetic trait of empathy is useful for the propagation of humanity

if u wna get killed by train dont do it at station. trains slowing down. u need to cross where its going high speed. if u do though u might traumatise the driver. happened to someone i know. they got dementia now and our constantly reliving it.

Hey I'm right there with you. Same age as you. I've been trying (honestly I'm a mess right now) and been failing a lot. Falling in my face you know. It sucks and I really wanna end my life as well.

Trying to date has brought a lot of those feels from high school back when I felt ignored and rejected. IT FUCKING SUCKS bro. Especially at our age.

Just wanna let you know that you are not alone and I want that kinda life too man.

But its suffering.

Nobody wants to suck your dick but they want you to know suicide is bad.

Eh, just live.