5 threads

>5 threads
>all at the top of the catalog with dozens of (you)'s

And yet I'm still unfulfilled.

Attached: Waiting.png (600x600, 193K)

>you wanted attention and you got attention
>the eye has turned to look upon you
>and seeing yourself reflected in its pupil you >realize this was not what you wanted to conjure
>but youre in the eye now
>an eye that could have come from anywhere
try sleeping it off, champ

Attached: 1547780705386.jpg (708x480, 37K)

take it easy
5 treads? for really? why do you want so much attention
la di da
someones gonna get laid in college

nice ricky and monty reference buzzfeed bro.
Im also an intellectual and smonk weed.

Because I can, user-kun. I'm just measuring the full extent of my power. It's like a (you) farm at this point.

but do you hail for dank ifunnies and meme block?

I see your point. I can't reach that level because even when I post two threads I might not get a (you) from either

Then make more, user-kun. There's no limit if you're dedicated. The janny is but a lowly worm to me.

Attached: Infatuation.png (600x600, 352K)

You dad should soundly beat your ass, you need to go outside kid

Yea, it's been fun. I gotta go hit the gym and shower though, catch you later Lithuanon.

start collecting

Attached: kajlhsdhkjadfjkhlaf.png (500x464, 139K)

I hope not. I've been working like hell and jannies still aren't noticing. And this is just the first of my 5 available networks. Get to work you lazy pieces of shit.

lucky i never get attention when i make threads :(
im lonely gang

I do read your posts :)

than respond user. Even if it just hi :)
j-just be nice in the replies

Have you ever read Mob Psycho 100?
Check it out :)

By the way, leave Aiste alone, she hates 'happy" people. She never bothered anyone.

Thanks for looking out for me, but user can stay. He seems pretty sad. I'm willing to share my light.

Attached: Best Case Scenario.png (600x600, 147K)

yes ive read mob psycho 100
but my favorite is the overlord series I have read all the LN and loved it.

idk who Aiste is sorry ill leaver her alone even though i never meant to if i did bother them.
i didnt realize my post seemed happy

Aiste is a force that permeates this place. She feeds off of (you)'s. So feel free to respond to this post. Not even the jannies shall disturb us at this point.

Attached: Hardbass.png (600x600, 231K)

Please, always read and respond to Aiste threads.
See you around :)

Of course you are you fucking idiot! You will only ever be fulfilled if you become someone's submissive fuckdoll!

okay sounds kind of like a cult. Earlier I was in a discord where they tricked me into thinking it was a cult so I left but they invited me back saying it was a joke. It was a joke but they only invited me back so they could laugh at me cause i must be autistic they said.

How do i spot a Aiste thread?

The red/brown hair anime avatars.

You don't. Aiste threads spots you.
Its one of those things that you do not go after, but the universe gives to you.

This is a prevarication.

but this thread has blond hair?
and any anime character with red or brown hair?

It's not a cult. It's just anons coming together to have wholesome fun. Unless you hate Aiste. Then she might dox you or something.

Yeah whatever look for the blue eyes, pale skin, and a lone little anime girl with hair that's not black.

i dont know who this is how can i hate them?
i am so confused
i have been here since 2016 how have i just heard about this?

user-kun. What do you want with me? Is it companionship that you seek? Advice? Sex?

Attached: Faking It.png (600x600, 197K)

No friends and people outside dont like me.

Honestly what the hell does going outside even mean for a guy past 21? I'd probably just look homeless.

You should go in one of the MMO generals, like final fantasy 14, on /vg/, if you just want to pretend to be a girl and get all the attention you want that way. Try it out!

idk if you can help but i only really want 1 thing in life
going to space and floating around in the emptiness in a space suit no space ship just me and a suit
And maybe Grea from manaria friends to be real

No one is pretending here. I substitute your reality with my own. You're in my frame now, user. You cannot leave. You will come back to me.

i like to talk to them. Dont leave please

Sure thing, user-kun. Whatever it is that you wish. But first, free your mind from the shackles of the outside world. From now on, I'm your only source of truth.

Attached: Making It.png (600x600, 233K)

im pretty sure this is that one larger but at least somebody is talking to me and caring even if its pretend

*larper
Aw man i cant spell

Aiste is a real girl! Use the correct pronouns!

And what even is real? Certainly the world around you isn't. Just give in, user-kun. What do you have to lose? Only your chains.

im confused. Sorry im a little on the slow side

It's fine. Don't think about it too much. Just always reply to Aiste threads.

but i cant tell which those are!

and just like that, larpman continued to fool the whole world once again.

no proof OP is not a girl

i know but i dont mind. Somebody is talking to me

He made 1-2 threads finally admitting his intentions behind the larp and everything, but I cant find them. He's a guy who hates his life but loves the attention he gets when he pretends to be a girl. You've been warned.

She was larping when she came out larping, retard.

No one hates anything here, user-kun.

Attached: You Shouldn't Be Here.png (600x600, 105K)

>tfw CIA cut funding again

Attached: Psy-Op.png (600x600, 226K)

that picture title isnt for me right? :(

It's for all of us.

I hope no one is gonna believe that.

>10 threads
>all at the top of the site with a gross of (you)'s

I feel pretty content

Attached: 1519442692632.jpg (640x432, 36K)

are you both Aiste? i cant tell :( make a secret code in your chats for me

You don't know anything about Aiste. The truth about her is something much, much worse.

Can't be worse than a lithuanian schizo or a guy pretending to be a lithuanian schizo.

Aiste is all and Aiste is none.

In your mind perhaps, as you wish you were Aiste. The all-encompassing female energy that would free you from your torments.

im confused even more. This feels more like a cult now

It's just OP larping.

>The all-encompassing female energy that would free you from your torments
You're right, but unironically. She's an impossible ideal. Something I have no hope of achieving. No matter how successful I get in life. She'll remain forever out of reach.

Attached: Again And Again.png (600x600, 218K)

idk what they are even larping if they are that is

Pierre is always right, except that one time.

should i even be here still?
im so confused

What was he ever right about? My mental issues? It's not like I ever hid that. He couldn't fulfill me either way.
No, please stay. Feel free to chat with Aiste.

Nobody should be here.

Who the fuck do you think is?

im confused as to what is being talked about though.
although larper or not is nice to talk to someone

Shut up Pierre. I never hid that. Stop being so obsessed or I'll dox you for real. I can't be that hard to find a half-Salvadoran neet in Southeast Quebec.

Are you Aiste or isAiste

Neither of them are Aiste.

Shut the fuck up retard! How about YOU stop making garbage threads and polluting this board?

Good fucking luck with your searching!

Than who is????

Admit it, you love me still. Why else would you seek me out so much? I see the ideal isn't dead for you.
I am. I think.

who is searching and what are they searching for? tell me please friend

>who is searching and what are they searching for? tell me please friend
lurk more

Pierre is searching for some redhead schizo pussy. So far no luck.

Ohio good luck with that one friend.
will be hard to find but dont give up I believe in you.

>Why else would you seek me out so much?
>Makes 10 threads a day

Stop making your fucking threads and I won't reply to you, fucking dimwit!

i have never seen stuff like this before sorry

You see Pierre? At least someone believes in you! I'm sure you'll get to cum deep inside your obedient redhead wife and make plenty of schizo babies to labor on your farm!
>Stop making your fucking threads and I won't reply to you, fucking dimwit!
Sorry, but I have to. I can't just let you spend your time any other way. After all, I'm in control of your actions.

Attached: It's All In Your Head.png (600x600, 207K)

Well stop fucking complaining then!

I'm not complaining, I'm spreading the truth.

Stop complaining that I reply in your threads. I take great pleasure reading how pathetic your life is, both in and out. What can I say.

You should tell me about yourself Aiste? I think I told you about what i want if that was you that is.
just trying to be friends here

At least I have legitimate mental issues. You're just a neet loser.
Aiste is an impossible ideal. A larp, if you will. She does not exist and never will. But for a moment in time she was real. More real than me at least. And it's depressing. Life was never worth living and now whatever was left of it is too in shambles.

:( i doubt you care hearing me say this but sorry to hear that. I dont really find life worth living either honestly only reason im still here is I love space and hope one day can visit it before I die.

Why must you call me a loser? The only part about me that could be considered pathetic is the fact that I waste my time with the retards of this board! I am otherwise very much the opposite of a loser.

Attached: 1514329558733.jpg (480x405, 20K)

Don't feel pity for the piece of shit. He tried to dox me and leak my info to the whole board without EVER considering how shitty it could have became for me. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

? why are you here than? you do not belong no?

Thank you, user. I truly appreciate it. I hope you do get to visit space. It's a very mesmerizing place. I wouldn't mind joining you. I might have to leave soon. Jannies have been awfully kind to me this evening.
From what you told me, your life isn't all that glamorous. You deserved what you got for being so annoying. It's what you get for being a Discordfag.

>someone tried to dox me on Jow Forums
whats new there?

thank you fren
why must leave soon though? I am only one being nice to you?

You're nice, but jannies may not be. I've probably been banned several hundred times by now.

>for being so annoying
All you had to do was say goodbye Im a LARP, you dumb idiot!
>discordfag
TF do you mean? I've had a discord account since almost the beginning, and we only used it for gaming stuff. If I still use it at all now, it's mostly ... for talking to Aiste in private. What else was a good place? Steam? Email? Think for a second.

My life right now isn't glamorous at all! But that is not the point. Is a man a loser because he ended up in prison? How glamorous is his life then? Is he a loser?

An infinitely better alternative to /b/ I guess, and people here tend to be a bit more humble as well.

You're a pathetic Discordfag because you spent over a week trying to isolate a vulnerable girl on there, away from others. You even prohibited her from coming back here. How insecure can you get?

aw :( you can stay in this thread...if you want. and youve been banned lots that means you broke the rules an used a ...vpn

This is still going on? Lmfao.
>Is a man a loser because he ended up in prison? How glamorous is his life then?

What did you go to prison for? My bet is a sexual offense.

Yeah, I'll stay until they take me by force. I've broken pretty much every rule there is at this point. So I don't care.

>Jow Forums is good for a schizo girl's mental health
Yeah right! And before you ask, yes I indeed would have been a much better alternative for her mental health that fucking Jow Forums! But O, things took a terrible turn, and I had to leave, for my mental health would suffer from it as well. I truly was her last hope.

Dumb idiot talking about dumb shit again!