Normalscum hate thread

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE3EEEE3EEEEEEEE3EEE!

I saw users that were nonvirgins today

Attached: penisworm1.jpg (2028x1488, 359K)

are thise earthworms or?

yeah those are std parasties that he got from having sex with a woman in papua new guinea. yeah its real

Can't you read the filename? They're clearly penisworms.

ok fuck this shit, i'm gonna watch some pewdiepie at least in his videos he's not screaming for attention

the filename could just mean earthworms...going into his penis

this doesn't even look like a belly strange

ahahahahaha we've successfully gotten rid of the normalfags. Penis worms are good for getting rid of normalscum abominations.

yada yada yada, i'm still here

god just imagine how they feel wriggling inside

Jannies are corrupting r9k as well

You try to return r9k to normal by posting guro to get all the normalfags out, jannies increase your time between threads.

"ooh look at me, i post guro on 4chin to scare the normalfags out, not because i'm a mentally ill faggot seeking for attention"

that's how you sound right now

if you arent mentally ill you really shouldnt be on Jow Forums in the first place got it?

this will be a very important get if i can get the 444444 hexquads i can use the power of kek to get ri of the normalfags
I SUMMON THE POWER OF KEK TO DESTROY THE NEUROTYPICALS AND REMOVE THEM FROM Jow Forums!

this will be a very important get if i can get the 444444 hexquads i can use the power of kek to get ri of the normalfags
I SUMMON THE POWER OF KEK TO DESTROY THE NEUROTYPICALS AND REMOVE THEM FROM Jow Forums!
like last time I will get these digits and then itll remove the normalfag abominactions

Attached: 777777get.png (747x96, 7K)

goddamn it i was so close so lets try again...

I SUMMON THE POWER OF KEK TO REMOVE THE NORMALFAGS!
rakeissat saatanaa!

my God. there still is hope for this board

This board moves slow af retard lol

Nice tho

dear god, we can still rape all normalscumm

holy shieeeeeet dude

based

Attached: oof.gif (500x281, 259K)

I always wanted to try sounding but am too scared to do it myself
what are the chances of me finding a kind fembot that would be interested in putting things up my peepee

UwU thas alot of 4

You are the chosen one, user. Lead us to victory.

Attached: Chosen.jpg (576x736, 79K)

user i dont feel very well

FUCKING ORIGINAL
SKIN NORMIE SCUM
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1504109516077.png (476x368, 135K)