I used to be fucking skinny all my life. Skeleton mode even. Until I hit 25 years old and started noticing a change

I used to be fucking skinny all my life. Skeleton mode even. Until I hit 25 years old and started noticing a change...
Now I'm 27 and fucking look at me!!!!!! I have been fatigued and depressed all winter. Sitting in my new desk job I got last August. I eat too many carbs and don't excercise.

I am legit FAT. I'M A FATRY FAT FUCK!!!!!

Attached: 20190313_214550.jpg (411x589, 145K)

I'm just obsessing over my health right now. I need to be asleep. But I keep going to the mirror and feels like such a tub of u healthy lard. I gotta change. I gotta do something. Is it my diet and lack of exercise? Well fuck it has to be... I feel like crying

Attached: 20190313_214503.jpg (418x667, 157K)

You could just start falling asleep at a reasonable hour so that you can fit 20 minutes in each morning to exercise.

Also I these pics are taking at the end of the day and there is food and water in my belly. Maybe I should take pics in the morning.

My stats are 5'11"..maybe slightly under I forgot the exact measurement in cm.

I just weighed myself and I'm 175lbs. I think 173lbs in the morning.

Attached: 20190313_214450.jpg (613x613, 214K)

What kind of exercise would you recommend? I fall asleep around 10pm but I gotta wake up about 6am to leave at 6:30 for my 30min commute to be at work by 7am.

How far gone do I look

Yeah just get your shit together and stip being fat.

Your body is perfectly normal.
Just dont crack the 200 matk and you are fine.

Media gives men a unrealistic bidy standard.
The way you look is the "real" look.
If youre not willing to work out 4x a week you better get used to it.

Most women are into it, so dont worry about it.

I had the same shit happen to me, although honestly I think I just started eating too many crisps which have shit tons of fat and thus got fat myself. Cut that shit right out of my diet now.

I really needed this user. Thank you. I do admit I feel bloated right now so that doesn't help the gut. I'm unsure why I bloat but I do...
In the Morning I do look less bloated.
Anyways, I appreciate your post and can sleep easier now.

I will just make sure not to gain any more fat and I need to at least attempt to exercise more. Winter makes extremely depressed and fatigued.

You're not really fat, but you're bloated as fuck. Thats not belly fat that bulges out, thats bloating.
I have the same thing. Idk what the fuck is going on with that. If you haven't noticed already, but there are ton of people who have a high bodyfat percentage, but still do have a flat stomach. Thats because they are not bloated, and you aren't supposed to be bloated as well.
Try waterfasting for like 3 days and you will have a flat stomach again. You certainly don't lose a ton of fat in 3 days that shreds the belly fat, but it gets rid of the bloating. Thats probably why you are depressed and fatigued. There's something wrong in your gut (and mine).

Women are not into it, they accept it because a lot of guys have it. Just like most guys accept cellulite and stretch marks, because a lot of women have it.
That much belly fat is unhealthy OP. Calorie restriction or fasting.

I assume crisps are chips? I'm from the USA. I fucking love potato chips. Most days I buy a small bag and indulge myself while at work. I stay away from sweets and sugars but man I love salts and fats

Its not belly fat dude. Women are actually often times into "thicc" men, but they obviously want you to have a flat stomach.
And if your gut is in a healthy state, you will still have a flat stomach even if you are at 20-30% body fat. How to get rid of bloating? Idk, I wish I knew.

Yeah man. I fucking feel bloated quite often. It's concerning. Earlier today I had to take a gax x for the gas cramps and bloating. Kinda helped. I think you're right. Overall I'm not fat but the stomach bloating makes it seem I have a pronounced pot belly. There has to be something wrong with our gut biome. I eat a yogurt daily. I feel like so much is wrong with my body I don't even know what to do it's overwhelming.
So you bloat too? How bad is it and do you get gas pains?

your body is EXACTLY like how mine used to look my whole life

the only way to even approach a flatter stomach is MODERATE caloric deficit (no more than 400 per day) and lifting weights. If you starve yourself, youll only become more skinny fat.

you can supplement the process with some coolsculpt or DIY coolsculpt (putting icepacks on lower belly)

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

You are still cute, would fug

Just do calisthenics, but do it pretty intensely.
Make sure to work out different groups on different days.
If your goal isn't to get completely SWOL and you don't have much time in the morning (like 20 minutes) do something like this:
Do stretches for about 5 minutes before each workout
Try to get to a goal of 5 minutes of wall sits, then a goal of being able to do squats for like 5 minutes straight (you can do like small 10-15 second breaks a few times in there)
Another day (separate exercise)
Goal of 10 pullups, 50 pushups, and 100 situps without breaks
>remember
Remember DO NOT CONTINUE IF IT ACTUALLY HURTS (real pain, not the burn feeling), STOP WORKING THOSE MUSCLES IMMEDIATELY, WAIT A FEW DAYS
Also, these are just goals that I posted. Just do as many/as long as you can.
>source, I'm 145lbs muscle 5'10" pounds with a similar body shape

State of your fat distribution

Yeah it's probably only a little belly fat but my bloating is pronouncing it. I'm very self conscious. What is causing the bloating God dammit?! Any theories?

Oh yeah, also count calories.
Try to get in less than 2,400 calories but at least 100g protein.

YOU'VE HAD UARS FOR A LONG TIME, LOOK AT YOUR JAW! NOW THAT'S DEVELOPED INTO SLEEP APNEA, THATS WHY U GAIN WEIGHT DUDE THIS IS PRESCHOOL STUFF OMG

Exercise isn't too important if your diet is absolutely shit. Count your calories with a fitness app and cut. Avoid all garbage.

and no sugary drinks or sugar in general unless it's from plants.
Fuck sugar.

its NOT a change in diet, its a change in metabolism, and that's because of your sleep being interrupted by your tongue, look at your jaw dude its so far back because of craniofacial dystrophy omg just think !!!!

Thanks but it doesn't mean as much from another dude.

This is great advice. I will try it tomorrow morning. I'm about to sleep in a few minutes.
I realize maybe eating 3-4 3hhs with half an avocado every single morning might make me bloated? Unsure here.

What

looks like this faggot misread Jow Forums as Jow Forums

>media gives you false standards.

You fuckin moron fell for it.
Evolutionary speaking the heavy muscle build is shit.
In areal survival situation you had no energy reserves and had to burn muscles. No fat, no bone protection. You trip and fall, you die.

Media gives you standard that make you consume a lot of products.

Fortunately most people are still attracted to healthiness which is having a bit of fat so you can stand a month without eating without loosing too much performance and take care of a women.

Dude you should think about getting your sleep checked. The part of your face that's showing indicates your suffering from sleep apnea, and your recent weight gain from being skinny before is another strong indicator

im 25 now and noticing a small belly forming. youve terrified me.

I don't have any pain, its just discomfort for me and the typical bloated feeling. I do fart quite a lot though, but they are non-smelly farts.
My belly looks very similar to yours in terms of how much it bulges out. The thing is: Its your small or large intestine where all the gas is. You may see that it bulges out right where your belly button is or slightly below. Thats where the small and large intestine is. Its actually not the stomach which is the problem, because your stomach is above your belly button.
I don't eat any dairy, because I don't do well with it (my skin tends to breat out with it). And I've heard that pasteurized dairy is pretty much worthless when it comes to benecifial bacteries, because all of them die when you pasteurize it.

I was slightly looking down. Wait..
You think my weight gain and overwhelming fatigue I experience constantly might be because of sleep apnea?
Also what's wrong with my jaw? The fat around it?
Keep giving me advice. I'm writing it all down from this thread and going to the doctor.

Lose 15 pounds and you will be fine. Thats doable in 3-4 months.

I few others are pointing that out about my jaw and indicating sleep apnea. It's blowing my fucking mind. It could be why I can barely get out of bed in the morning. It's a struggle. All day I feel like I'm in a cloud. Fatigue overwhelms me. My dad also had apnea.

Fuck man. Earlier today my heart started pounding and I felt short of breath for a few seconds. I'm feeling really anxious right now knowing I probably have a lot of shit wrong with me...

Attached: 20190313_221423.jpg (1591x1207, 638K)

The doctor will most likely dont do anything. He will give you a bullcrap diagnosis like "IBS" (irritable bowel syndrom) and call it a day. It wont do anything. You can be fucking underweight and still have bloating and an extended gut. Bloat /= fat. I'am 6ft and 150 pounds and I still don't have a flat stomach.

OP here. One doctor did tell me I have ibs without tests lmao. Fuck that Dr.
Anyways I am now very concerned how a few saw my jaw and believe I have sleep apnea. Which would explain me hardly able to get out of bed in the morning and feeling fatigued and like death all day...

i cant believe this shit surprises people
BUT

>theres nothing you can do about it right this second, go to bed
>less carbs
>more water
>more protein
>cardio

You don't look as bad as you think, really not bad at all imo, can be easily fixed if you want. Good luck, friend

Attached: 1502426642771.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Are you a mouthbreather? You should almost always breath through your nose and have your mouth completely closed (except if you run a marathon or something ofc).
I don't see that much wrong with your jaw desu. It doesn't seem like you have a recessed chin. Looks fairly normal to me. But it seems like you dont have clear skin?

Im going to bed
Thanks user. I am glad I made this thread. I am now convinced the reason for the horrible almost debilitating fatigue, weight gain, anxeity, increased depression is because I probably have sleep Apnea.
I can believe anons can guess by looking at my jaw... Making an appointment tomorrow.