IM SO FUCKING LONELY WHY DOESNT ANYONE LOVE ME, I GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY APPEARANCE, PERSONALITY...

IM SO FUCKING LONELY WHY DOESNT ANYONE LOVE ME, I GET COMPLIMENTS ON MY APPEARANCE, PERSONALITY, AND EVERYTHING FROM GIRLS ALL THE TIME BUT THEY NEVER WANT TO GET CLOSER TO ME, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK I hate this existence, I'm not an orbiter, I'm a fucking rogue planet. I attach my emotions to one person, get let down, then move on to someone else right away. I just want to be told by someone that it's ok, I don't need to worry about them anymore, that they care about me too

Attached: 1552511260174.jpg (580x548, 21K)

have fun dying alone stupid incel

Attached: megu rude.jpg (1200x894, 109K)

Waste of space faggoty incel get a life you pathetic piece of shit

Why don't you give us a specific example for a professionally autistic evaluation

I may be a genetic dead fucking end, but at least I'm not a useless avatarfag

>I attach my emotions to one person, get let down, then move on to someone else right away.
Same, but it's literally because we're not chad-looking enough. Woman will never chase, they're lazy entitled sluts. Roastbeefs love orbiters and only want orbiters but only if they're Chad orbiters.

I just want a girl to fucking call me cute and tell me she likes me

Fuck bro. Like why.

Is this Gabriel?

I'm not autistic in public, I'm just really good at hiding it. I'll go get hit with a wave of feels, people will start talking about their relationships and I just go full thousand-yard stare trying not to cry
No but he's probably going through some shit too

But user, you are CUTE and I do LIKE you

thanks for ruining /tv/ and /lit/ faggot. you spread your misery to there when you couldve just kept to yourself.

Goddammit user I know you're probably some greasy fucking lardass and definitely not a grill but just reading that made me get chills and tear up.
But I am keeping my misery here, that's why I posted here.

>I may be a genetic dead fucking end, but at least I'm not a useless avatarfag
whatever helps you cope with not being able to find any pussy bro
anything is better than a bitching incel

I'm a real grill and making anons get chills is the best feeling

I'm already in a committed relationship with myself (I don't want a real relationship), so I try to joke and steer conversation in other ways when that comes up, because it's a boring and dumb topic to me.
Then again, I don't interact with people as much as I used to after finishing school (and when I did, it was usually forced), so take that for whatever it's worth
Also, the RPing fag as a female should leave

Would you block me if you found out I was a loser and didn't look like Chad?

We're all losers here dw. Being cute is preferable to looking like chad anyway

Just die already, you should have ended in a sock or the shower drain, but no, won the race against millions of cum people just to be a loser, what a waste

Oh ok. because the last girl to ghost me didn't give me a reason. And it's been messing with my head you know.

I'd say I'm a harmless looking guy. I kinda look like a thinner Joji.

>anything is better than a bitching incel
Except people that post Konosuba girls

>Except people that post Konosuba girls
Megumin is the best.
Mai Waifu.

It's okay user, that'd mess with anyone's head. Ghosters never really realize how much of a toll it takes on people.

I had a crush on him when I was younger

If you were a real then you would post tits, but you won't, because you are just some dude who gets off to my own and other anons misery

Attached: 22-al-sharpton.jpg (1079x1079, 152K)

I'm kind of guilty of that myself (the ghosting that is lol). I get why they do it but when it happens to (You) it just hurts so fucking bad. And it's happened multiple times to me for reasons I still don't know. Of course, I'd like to think I'm a catch and no girl would unmatch, block me, dump me. But that's not the case and I've been through it all.

I guess I'm still trying to find myself and being exposed to this toxic dating world is making me stupid.

Well I've only once ever ghosted someone, but I do still feel bad about it. Of course it has happened to me as well, hurts the most when you literally have no idea why they did it. Still sad to hear you've been through all that though.

Never really took upon dating myself, but I can see why it could make people so jaded these days.

Dating sucks.

Oh and goodnight, unfortunately that's it for me today (getting very late here)

get of r9k dick cheese chomper