Waifu General - /waifu/ #113

No trannies allowed edition

previous:

Attached: 1551737961831.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEsPloHpKJU
youtu.be/xZjosn2u1gA
youtube.com/watch?v=fM8V1XOI-14
youtube.com/watch?v=XjHr-6Zl5P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Leah and fuck Leahfag

my wonderful jonathan.

hello there!

>Did you have any waifu related dream lately, either just thinking about her, consuming her media or literally being with her?
i haven't dreamt about him recently. i hate that, and i'd really, really like to soon.

>Do you remember any memorable dream you had with her?
one of my favorite dreams that i've ever had with him was when we were fighting together. we made such a wonderful team! somehow, we'd pissed off a cult in gotham, and they came to take their revenge. we handed their ass to them and really would've gotten away with it if we hadn't got lost in the moment and started flirting with eachother.

>How was your experience like?
one of these days i'm going to write that one out into a story. i promise myself this.

Attached: colorsofdoom (20).jpg (1200x752, 92K)

>113 after 111.5
Op being a faggot as usual

Can't have it being .5 editions forever
111 -> last thread -> 113

questions for you fellas.

>if you had to choose a different haristyle for your waifu, what would it be?

>which field does your waifu wish you to improve in the most?

>is your waifu more Jow Forums then you?
>if yes, how did she achieve this level?

>extra points, poast waifu in historical outfit of some era.

I liked it, as a matter of fact, I liked it so much that I didn't even notice when it was over.
God damn it!
>hello there!
How are you tonight?

>How do you wake up the Mr/Mrs?
Gently waking Shinoa up with a breakfast platter ready for her
Uhhh i'd say straight down or pony tail
define field
Very much so. She kills vampires for a living
Hows this?

Attached: Shinoa 163.jpg (1584x1652, 341K)

Celestina is my sex doll waifu

Attached: just get a doll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

>define field
physiclly,mentally etc.

This may seem like it's coming out of nowhere, but whatever. Do you ever feel like everything you've ever done has been a pointless waste of time? Like no matter how hard you try, and no matter what victories you might accomplish, nothing ever seems to improve? That even when you've done everything you possibly can, nothing goes right?
Put all of her hair into one big braided ponytail going don her back. I think it would look good on her.
Fuck if I know. Morality and empathy maybe? It's the one that I've worked on the most for her. I want to be someone she could actually love and not hate.
yes
By not being arthritic for around 19 years

Attached: Sad Kotori.png (818x444, 344K)

>physiclly,mentally etc.
I'd say she's fine in both actually. Maybe mentally because of her desire

>The good kind of gooey. Now I'm not making sense aren't I?
You're making sense, if you're talking about heart warming gooey. Post some romance songs that make your heart into goo Shinoa poster

>spoiler
It's not me, I have no say in what she wears. You should know that more than anyone

A ponytail with he hair cut slightly shorter

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_series_drawn_by_cacaco__6ba3e79d824bbb9522d9528e34a02193.jpg (2340x3763, 208K)

also, that image was indeed good. too bad she probably lost to Vietnamese talking bushes.

>Eyes
Glowing blue sapphires that I lose myself in and feel like I am floating in the sky on a beautiful day.

>Time
As long as I'm with her, I don't care.
She would probably want to visit Jeanne d'Arc though.

>transport
Sailor Moon? Probably adapts stupidly easy and becomes like Tomoyo with the girls being Sakura.

Nah, I've known a few people with a waifu from a source they flat out hate.

>Hairstyle
I would love to see her with her hair down in loose curls.
>Improve
Everything.
>Jow Forums
Yeah, but it's kind of unfair considering she is a servant.
>Historical outfit
This is the closest I've found, sadly.

I can see some appeal in sex dolls. Can't say I wouldn't be tempted if there was one designed to look like my wife.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 27.png (1105x1250, 724K)

>You're making sense, if you're talking about heart warming gooey. Post some romance songs that make your heart into goo Shinoa poster
youtube.com/watch?v=SEsPloHpKJU
Maybe but she has a cool demon scythe.

Attached: Shinoa 85.jpg (904x960, 54K)

user. Do you want my contact? You're killing me with this.

Attached: 1521265309531.jpg (343x354, 26K)

>Look at the lyrics
>This immediately pops into my head
youtu.be/xZjosn2u1gA
The music at my job is drilling itself into my head and driving me nuts.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 207.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

A ponytail. The type of ponytail where the ponytail sort of "hangs". If you get what I mean.

My mentality.

She isn't more fit than I am, skipping PE tends to do that.

>God damn it!
Huh?

>Do you ever feel like everything you've ever done has been a pointless waste of time? Like no matter how hard you try, and no matter what victories you might accomplish, nothing ever seems to improve?
Yeah, there's been a couple of times in my life where I've definitely felt like that.

Attached: Misa23.png (525x647, 403K)

lads how do I stop taking screenshots of my waifu every couple seconds when watching her anime

yeah their is its sjw as hell all we ever talk about is how shit our country is.

dont jump to reactionary conclusions. The class is mandatory for all SSW students if I didnt have to take it I wouldnt and believe me I dont want too. Not all trans people are sjw assholes just like not all anti-sjw are annoying incels

Attached: 0dc401e5be9dc1515b7109268940a248.jpg (512x384, 19K)

tomorrow is my birthday!

i don't know very much about hair. i've always liked the messy, careless look he tends to sport in the comics.

probably the sciences. i remember being sort of good at high school chemistry, but i tended not to.. apply myself very well, nor did i know how to manage my brain back then.

probably.

i'd wager that it's on account of having to tussle with the batman a numerous amount of times, in addition to being forced to work in the fields as a child.

will you accept a howie coat?

Attached: dead reckoning crane.png (279x201, 155K)

you dont.

i dont think the second amandment protects those but if she has it, go for it!

>will you accept a howie coat?
sure, late 1800s is still historical.

None I like her hair as is
my confidence or my ability to act more on my words. and my lazyness
yes
She was created that way it comes with being a Velvet Room attendant

Attached: 1542522838873.png (1280x720, 985K)

Going to the forest to have a picnic with waifu, taking the food we made together last night with her teaching me some of her cooking skills, eat it laying on the green and warm grass facing each other while talking about the things we did yesterday together, and what we want to do in the future. Get tired after eating and calmly listen to the singing birds while watching the beautiful horizon then feel waifu putting her head on my lap facing me while silently falling asleep while smiling because of how much she is enjoying herself making me feel a bit emotional because of how much I've wanted to show her my feelings of love all this time and make her feel this way, then spend the rest of my time caressing waifu's head while enjoying the sight of her beautiful sleeping face while listening the cute and soft sound of her breating.

Attached: kiyo (341).png (956x680, 1.05M)

A hime cut would look great on her, but I'd just like to see her with longer hair.
Not that I don't love her short fluffy hair the way it is.
forgive my copy paste from /c/
My self-esteem
Yeah
She's very active and athletic.
This counts, right
>you dont.
o-oh

Attached: hunter.png (1446x1177, 877K)

Cute song!
youtube.com/watch?v=fM8V1XOI-14
Literally stuck in my head now thinking of Shinoa
>Huh?
The pun you made...
>tomorrow is my birthday!
Happy early birthday!
>i dont think the second amandment protects those but if she has it, go for it!
And she will!
HI Marg fren! Long time no see!

just be sure to not take pictures of her nonstop when you finally meet her.

oh well, good night fellow waifufags.
i hope i dream sweet rem filled dreams.
and may you dream of yer waifu aswell.
goodnight.

Attached: rmslp.jpg (1920x1200, 141K)

That song was pretty cute Shinoa's husband-senpai. Got anymore cute romance songs?

This is actually really tempting, but I'm a bit apprehensive about adding someone from Jow Forums. Especially a known shitposter like master. On discord?

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_marushin_denwa0214__.jpg (900x1273, 191K)

>yeah their is its sjw as hell all we ever talk about is how shit our country is.
That doesn't sound that fun. You're an SSW student? Is that like, being a social worker or something like that?

Pun? What pun?

Attached: Misagif3.gif (500x281, 58K)

Don't worry, she wouldn't let me anyways.

Attached: cute.png (665x740, 380K)

Checked.
I can't blame you for that. Especially on this board of all places. Precisely.

Attached: 1551912662122.png (700x750, 445K)

Hello Shinoafriend how are you?

>That song was pretty cute Shinoa's husband-senpai. Got anymore cute romance songs?
I'm a snepai now? Awesome!
youtube.com/watch?v=XjHr-6Zl5P8
Ooohh what's your discord? I'll add you!
Grrr
I'm mad but i'm otherwise well. Yourself?

Attached: Shinoa 57.png (960x1066, 451K)

I like her gravity defying hair but I think this hairstyle (pic related) is pretty nice
She'd want me to be more hardworking and confident
Definetely
It's kinda her job so it's a requirement
I don't have any but I wish I had a pic of her in knight armor, I think it would be cool. Or maybe I just never left behind my autistic childhood fantasies

Attached: 7711e460354e57b267f8c287e63af429.jpg (540x764, 37K)

I would try my goddamn hardest. Life would be a constant assault on all my sense and my brain may break from the strain but goddamn it if I wouldn't try to alter myself.

I mean having her inflict brain damage on me effectively pulling me from this world and into the novel's fucked up fleshscape world. I'll live as long here as I can to ensure her memory. I don't know what'll happen to me when I die, probably nothing but I pray her image is the last thing my brain thinks about when I leave.

>Hairstyle
I think her long hair is perfect already but I think twintails would be amusing and a nice french braid would be classy.
>Field
Strengthening my mind and body, it's a long process.
>Jow Forums
She's not but that's mostly because of biology. She's actually described as being somewhat meek but she's a natural ambusher.
>History
Edo period fashion fags where we at?

The only thing I think you can really control in your life is yourself and these things will inevitably happenif. I think the most important part is getting up again. But I admit I talk with ignorance, my life has been fairly easy considered to most.

It sucks I always miss ya Remfriend.

Attached: 31ec85a7eb724aac4f2572c79607f10d.jpg (390x800, 38K)

>>if you had to choose a different haristyle for your waifu, what would it be?
I suppose a single long ponytail in the back would be fitting. Next choice after that would be a large bun on top and locks on the sides like Chi-Chi in Dragon Ball. Just nothing with curls or short hair.

>>which field does your waifu wish you to improve in the most?
My independence from my parents, my professional career, and my pro-activity.

>>is your waifu more Jow Forums then you?
>>if yes, how did she achieve this level?
No, she's pretty soft and girly. Her sister is definitely sporty though since she does track and field.

>>extra points, poast waifu in historical outfit of some era.
Couldn't find any, maybe I'll try to draw one someday since I love that kind of stuff.

Attached: 15601245_p0.jpg (700x648, 337K)

What sorts of things would we do?

>Ooohh what's your discord? I'll add you!
I don't have the courage to post my own Shinoa-senpai

Attached: chuuni.jpg (535x668, 71K)

does anyone remember that buzzlightyear show they had on the disney channel? It was on at like 5am and I got up every morning to watch it. Also shegos voice actress was in it as the blue alien lady

Attached: 163012c2464983895145fa0db8951db577994be5.jpg (725x1120, 421K)

>What sorts of things would we do?
Too indecent for the thread. Sorry!

Attached: 1545724445930.png (543x435, 128K)

Hey there my good sayafag

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 06 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1EE40516].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2017.06. (811x741, 470K)

It's Grayson#1649

thank you!

star command. i think most people would remember it, it was surprisingly engaging. i should see if it still holds up.

Attached: batwoman.jpg (1280x720, 427K)

Okay go ahead and post it, I'm a pretty shy person so have mercy.

Shinoa-senpai?

Attached: 1456832973481.png (533x526, 352K)

Hello urabefag, how are you tonight? I must admit I wish this mc would man the fuck up and take her by force but maybe I'm projecting.

It's me yeah!

Attached: Shinoa 64.png (1024x640, 535K)

Missed your post my bad, how are you doing friend?

>was when we were fighting together. we made such a wonderful team! somehow, we'd pissed off a cult in gotham, and they came to take their revenge.
Wish my dreams with my waifu were as cool as that one

>different haristyle for your waifu, what would it be?
I've always loved long haired anime girls in general, so her usual one is already perfect to me. Otherwise the roll hairstyle is something I really like on her because of how homelike it looks like, I can imagine her being on our home just like that
>wish you to improve in the most?
She'd probably want me to not give up so easily and be more possitive in general
>waifu more Jow Forums then you?
She's actually really weak physically so I doubt it. It's her dragon form what's really strong
>how did she achieve this level?
By getting really fucking pissed and turning into a dragon out of nowhere
>waifu in historical outfit of some era.
Her normal outfit fits that description

>Do you ever feel like everything you've ever done has been a pointless waste of time? Like no matter how hard you try, and no matter what victories you might accomplish, nothing ever seems to improve?
Objectively speaking everything you do is indeed pointless to everyone but you, we'll all die someday and unless you manage to get into history your entire existence will be forgotten as well over time, so nothing of what you do with your life will matter in the end. Personaly after failing so many times and suffering losses I just ended up realizing that thinking about that kind of things like "what should I do with my life?" is pointless and a waste of time, even if you are suffering and want to have a break from everything life will still go on and not give a shit about how you feel anyways. I just want to survive the everyday without being a complete failure with the hope that I'll somehow get to meet my beloved after I die and just get forgotten.

Attached: f5b7fb9273482f9f82c80fd40b47541d.jpg (850x1192, 221K)

Croydon facelift with a single long tail.
I don't know.
Definitely no.
Nothing is pointless to me when I love Alice. I live for her.

Attached: Alice270.jpg (355x464, 25K)

Rmemeber the plot my good sayafag.

He cant

Viye#5922
Take good of that now.

Attached: 1525959135772.jpg (566x646, 106K)

You see one of my first instincts when I'm told I can't is fuck you I can. I think it'd be satisfying but hopefully the ending is worth the tease. How meta.

What a man.

What chapter are you in?

I liked the vampire and his name (now that im older) is really clever nos4a2. I had a toy of him when I was little

Attached: 543ab28c63ff6a7b82749eb799f1438a.jpg (512x384, 18K)

The fifth, I read things slowly due to general lack of time.

Now I'm sad
Kidding! I'm well and a little mad at my body right now. How's your evening?

the adventure dreams are without a doubt my favorite! i'll try to remember some more of them.

>nos4a2
i'm going to lose my shit. that's hilarious.

Attached: carcassandslime (0).jpg (640x640, 184K)

Any thoughts about it?

Nasty ones i meant

Mostly that if I was put into those situations and it was Saya I wouldn't be holding back. I didn't understand the concept of a hatefuck until I met her. The little tease, I would take satisfaction and in the same act of making love bring her to satisfaction and her eyes would tell me that next time it's her who will take control and bring me to the edge and beyond.

Sounds fun and lewd

I'm okay, I think about my wife a lot at night so I really enjoy the loneliness of it since we feel more connected. What about you, did you get hurt or something?

yeah when I was older I thought ohhhh I get it lol was a good show indeed

Attached: 5092a6720ae90ecb8f8201fa85b1321c.jpg (564x871, 51K)

Man, I miss those old disney shows.

Goooood morning /waifu/!

How's everyone doing?

I'm doing quite alright

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

Fine, about to go to sleep. Make sure to get your beloved ones to bed with you tonight everyone.

I'm up early, friends. I still love this Highland princess, even if I think I don't deserve her.

>This may seem like it's coming out of nowhere, but whatever. Do you ever feel like everything you've ever done has been a pointless waste of time? Like no matter how hard you try, and no matter what victories you might accomplish, nothing ever seems to improve? That even when you've done everything you possibly can, nothing goes right?
Not a day goes by where I don't think like that. I wish I could say something to maybe convince yourself (and by extension, myself) otherwise, but I don't know what to say. It's one of those things I've learnt to deal with. I should try to have a more positive outlook on life; if not for myself, then for Merida's sake. I've been told I'm depressing to be around, but I don't want that. What do I want? Beyond the love of my waifu, I don't know. Would I even want anything else if I had that love? I don't know. I'm rambling at this point, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

>if you had to choose a different hairstyle for your waifu, what would it be?
A ponytail. In all of the fan art I've seen she looks super cute with one.
I'm not too sure. Maybe she wishes to be more understanding of others, especially her mum.
Definitely.
Years and years of archery and other intense physical activity.
>extra points, post waifu in historical outfit of some era.
Here's one. The artist had to do a lot of research.

Attached: historically_accurate_merida_by_wickfield-d94mj4b.png.jpg (774x1032, 140K)

I just noticed the op, do people not like me here? Because im like the only trans person here soooo....

Attached: 1552268544997.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Not everyone knows that you are, I think.

Not so good, Gladosfriend. These last two days have made me realize that the way I'm living now, I'll never spend as much time as I would like to in these threads. I thought I'd be able to compensate on my days off, but I've been finding myself neglecting here even then. On my weekends, I like to do what I didn't have the time to do all week because I was wagecucking. Playing games, watching some anime or movies or TV shows, playing some YGO online, catching up on manga, and so on. All of this eats up time I could spend here and that depresses me because I love it here and I enjoy all of your company. Not only that, I'm burnt out socially after 40 hours on nonstop human interaction that I try to keep to myself on my weekends. I can only tolerate people for so long and need a break after all that, even from people I care about like you guys or my online friends or my family. All this just when I thought I was getting used the wagie life cycle. I know I blogpost too much about how my life's been since wagecucking and I promised not to talk about it again, but I just feel like absolute shit for not being able to be here or express my love for Rachel as much as I want, and needed to let this all out instead of repressing it. Sorry I'm being selfish and dumping all my problems onto this thread just to make myself feel better. I simply don't know what to do anymore.

Attached: 294810.jpg (1845x1022, 1.06M)

we miss you here but dont let us keep you from doing more important things. The thread will always be here when you are done. Its not selfish to share your issues, letting us know helps us help you

Attached: b96d20a9d747b995e6cef108c6af5ff2.jpg (512x384, 20K)

Maybe we should push for waifuism being labelled as a mental illness so that you wouldn't have to work, and can live off government gibs for as long as possible! I'm only partly joking about that, of course. But anyway, you're not being selfish, friend. All of us have our own problems to deal with, and these threads aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Attached: merida_by_arbetta-d3jyfyy.jpg (707x1000, 434K)

what does shegos suit smell like after shes been using it?

It may be referring to discord tranny shilling or porn of waifus with dicks

Good morning friends. Hope your doing well. I still love Rem with all my heart.

>describe yer waifus eyes.
They look like a blue deep ocean. Beautiful shade of blue. I love to loose myself in them.

>you and your waifu have to choose, either you go back to past, or go further into the future. which does she choose?
To the future. To own our own house in some beautiful village and be ready to start a family.

>yer waifu gets transported into the last fantasy media (movie, book, viday etc) you have consumed. how does she fare?
She would get transported to the Shield hero universe. I think she could kick the roialtys ass.

Attached: fc24ced8c9d48f6032f0d728c1b6849b.jpg (811x1146, 104K)

We can always wait for you. Your job is more important than this thread (but not more important than your waifu)

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

It already is a mental illness, just the kind that will get you locked away instead of getting NEETbux. Pic very related.
I am being selfish, as I am making the thread about me and my problems by attentionwhoring. And I feel like these threads will reach a breaking point eventually with all the shitposting and raiding. I feel like I'll never have the time to be here either, considering how long my backlog and to-do list are, and how it will continue to grow. I miss the familiar faces of your waifus and seeing all your thoughts and opinions on waifuism. I miss being able to say how much I love Rachel to people who understand and respect that. I feel like I'm letting her down. I guess I could start managing my time better, but half of my hours awake will always be spent mindlessly working, thinking about my waifu and other more interesting things to keep me from going insane.
>Your job is more important than this thread
It really isn't. Mental health-wise, at least.

Attached: 1544250934363.jpg (1562x2048, 355K)

Technically, getting locked away means you're living off gov't money anyway. The nice thing is you'll still have your waifu with you.
>I guess I could start managing my time better, but half of my hours awake will always be spent mindlessly working, thinking about my waifu and other more interesting things to keep me from going insane.
Have you tried finding a job with more flexible working hours? Whatever you're doing right now sounds like hell.

Attached: merida_by_maseiya-d55qvc1.jpg (778x1027, 167K)

I love Julie!

One of the girls in bio class is wearing latex jeans and all I can think is W H Y

Attached: C2B687E0-C68F-48BF-898C-3E33A6191AC9.jpg (3920x2577, 401K)

I love Elizabeth more than I love procrastinating and wasting time, so a whole lot...

If you really feel that way, it literally takes like 2 minutes to open up the thread and say how much you love her, you're not obliged to answer questions and spend 2 hours spamming F5 if you're busy. I do that when I'm stressed/don't have enough time/both and I don't feel like I'm letting Elizabeth down. I don't think you're letting your waifu down either. And as you said, these threads can't last forever, you just shouldn't invest too much into them emotionally, as comfy as they are. I highly doubt the shitposting is what will cause it, but entropy reigns supreme in every system.

Attached: ojZGbl0ljS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I dream of riding GLaDOS like this around the facility

Attached: 2193c4a5b0442669f3c5e2edb9b3daf6-d4890kt.jpg (454x569, 60K)

Trannies are yuck but its tolerable as long as they dont make it their personality and personal quest to let the world know they want to chop their dick off (or sew one on) so you're good

Good morning i love shyvana i want to die and this is the most depressing time of the year.
Hope i get my fucking THC vape today, already been 4 days since i ordered it.

Wonder if shyvana would let me ride on her back when she is in dragon form.

Attached: Shyvana 16.jpg (1051x1472, 270K)

I'm sure she'd let you

Attached: 64277301_p6.png (700x713, 154K)

>i want to die and this is the most depressing time of the year.
Why is it so depressing for you?

good morning fellow waifufags.
my night was utterly bland.
how are you all doing today? anything new going on?

Attached: rmywn (2).jpg (670x670, 153K)

I woke up earlier than I should, it's 5 in the morning and I should go to bed but I want to stay here and Sayapost. I hope you're doing well today.

Attached: 73019409_p2.jpg (1038x990, 238K)

i went to sleep (late) (again).
im going to the gym and will probably be a wreak there.

Attached: rmsmg (14).png (425x600, 411K)

Admirable, I train at home when I can but a gym membership might be nice.

you should get one if you have the bucks for it.

The money isn't an issue, it's the time and frugal mentality.

just remember, your doing this for waifu. not anybody else.

You're correct, I workout every night to make her happy.

I just woke up out of the weirdest, most confusing dream ever
>I'm at work, for some reason vaguely dressed as Okita from FGO and I keep hiding trying to use my phone, hiding from someone or something
>Go home, vaguely recall having a half gallon of milk
>Wake up on couch, check time, it's like 11:30 and I was due in work at 11
>Freak out trying to get ready and trying to find a moment to call, but there are other people in my appartment
>Finally see another clock
>It says 1:30
>Confusion sets in along with greater panic
>People start moving towards door, I follow to get my shoes and see that milk from before
>Finally get outside, I'm herded into either a truck or van with others and one of my brothers is driving
>As I get in, notice it's raining and watch some truck spin the hell out going onto a side road that doesn't exist in real life
>Yell out we need to go because I'm late while struggling to call work still and vaguely acknowledge my mother saying not to worry, it isn't that late
>Actually wake up
I feel like I'm tripping or something. Just let me dream about my wife or at least something less...that for the rare time I have a distinct dream and remember it.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 143.png (346x404, 124K)

Please Mariefag, that is par for the course for my dreams, only mine five times longer and with multiple inexplicable scenery changes.
I wish either of us could dream of our own waifu but unfortunately that may not happen anytime soon.

Wanna trade dreams? I'd rather have a strange yet ultimately harmless dream than the nightmares my subconscious usually conjures up.

>I wish either of us could dream of our own waifu but unfortunately that may not happen anytime soon.
Against all odds, I did dream about her twice, but she wasn't physically there in either of them. The first was a good dream, the second was fucked up. Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: ladyofthelights_by_naima-d5t5s80.png (775x1000, 743K)

I'm no psychologist or therapist but would you like my thoughts on your dream?

morning, I slept well today but I have classes till 6pm today so i won't have much time left when I get home...
at least there will be a new vanilla protein waiting for me after I arrive home.
-

Attached: 1552424256799.jpg (474x607, 29K)

are you ripped, remfag?

Came back with Tomokopack
well

I would like it to stay same, and without that pigtails
I will accept her character as she accepts my characters. I think we same eniugh.
We both thin and not doing any sports
I think this long dress looks vintage eniugh

Damn it 4ch you lost my pic

Attached: 15524185584711.png (430x600, 80K)

Nothing admirable, I have just recently got my gym membership. Till now I was exercising at home with what I have.
-

Finally bought another Weiss pillow cover, It'll take ages to get here tho cause China.

Attached: Weiss flower.png (797x1201, 1.2M)