pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_0272.jpg (640x331, 35K)

Dude im trying to eat stop posting this crap

i love how you bumped this dying thread to say that

Is a really hairy butt a deal breaker?
I need you advice femanons

Yeah, a hairy man ass is kinda gross

my gf has hirsutism on her torso and doesnt shave at all
from the feet up she goes from hairy calves to near-hairless thighs and ass to a moderate bush to a bunch of tummy hair to a thick patch of hair on her chest between her tits to armpit jungles to a pretty face perfectly absent of facial hair

dont ask me how that shit works but since her thighs, ass, and face are nice and smooth i dont really care about the rest

shut the fuck uppd

>hairy armpits
can I cum on her pits desu

Hurts a lil bit desu.

It gets really hot (i mean painful hot not good hot) and you feel super full and you migh as well just take a leak right there and then bc that shit is pressing right against your bladder and every hit to your cervix feels like theyre branding your uterus (in your case imagine your bladder/lower intestines) with hot iron.

Not a good experience

>Hurts a lil bit desu.

kys

And i thought i got fucked my hirsutism (got hair on my lower back, around my nipples, a happy trail and male patterned genital hair)

sounds cute, do you have hairy pits?

Why do you not like me user ;-;

Yeah but i try to shave when its convenient. They grow super fast tho + i cant get assed to shave them on winter

c-can I see pls you sound very cute

eh, she managed to use it as a way to filter out guys that only wanted sex which she isnt interested in having casually
i just got lucky in that she never met a guy with a body hair fetish like some anons in this thread
finally after all those years found that virgin qt i always wanted to lose my virginity with
that she is hairier than expected is a very monir price to pay

Why is having a certain fetish a bad thing? Wouldn't you want someone attracted to you? Even if it's something you'd usually be conscious about, why do people see it as a bad thing?
I mean sure it'd be shitty to be with someone that only sees you as their fetish and that's it, but what if the fetish is just a side thing and the attraction goes beyond just it?

i never said it was bad to have one, i just meant that if she met someone with a body hair fetish before she met me she would probably be with them and i would be alone

Holy shit user youre CUTE. Id date you.

True that, and gz to you both
My guy just doesnt care about it ig, he says the hair on my nipples are "kinda cute" and i doubt he ever noticed the hair on my back since something else is much more uh, attention grabbing lets say
(Or maybe he is into it and never told me)

>My guy
Don't crush my dreams of having a cute hairy gf like that ;_;
but I'm glad you got someone that appreciates you anyways

curious about this tho
>something else is much more uh, attention grabbing

butt. it is called a butt.

>mfw no big butt hairy armpits gf
End my fucking life right fucking now please

Attached: 1549892506287.jpg (750x750, 42K)

>Id date you.
where are you from?
do I have any real chances?

It feels okay. I don't get much out of it physically, but it's nice emotionally to be intimate with a partner that loves me.

Why would hairy butt be a dealbreaker? I prefer natural looks in every department, bum and balls included.
High maintenance people bother me.

I wouldn't want to be with someone that fetishizes any part of me. I have pretty bad self esteem, and even if the attraction went beyond it, I wouldn't be able to be comfortable with that.

>Why would hairy butt be a dealbreaker?
I don't know, a lot of girls are into soft cute borderline twink boys with perfect skin and stuff, I've had some girls ask for pictures of my ass and it's just weird to have hair there when you are bombarded with hairless men in every piece of media. Makes me kind of glad to know some people think the way you do tho, I don't care about my hair personally but it sometimes makes me conscious about it.
>I wouldn't be able to be comfortable with that.
Sorry for making you uncomfortable, didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings ;__;

>country?
I live in a place where we're all laughing about brexit
>chances?
I doubt it bc my guy has been enduring the existence of my pits for 2 winters now.

For real though, you should get out there, even if only in online communities. Im more of a dominant/RR girl so maybe im just hypertrained on finding cute guys like a bloodhound to cocaine, but you are cute for a fact and should let the bloodhounds (read: girls) spot you more

Hairy butts are good. Soft and warm.

I know nothing about politics :(
>Im more of a dominant/RR
jesus christ, why is my life nothing but suffering

I'll follow your advice tho, what is something you seek on cute boys? personality or attitude wise, or something that'll alert a dom gal's senses

>High maintenance people bother me.
>Shaving is high maintenance
I feel for you

Because you have a cunt.

Its Europe, boi

Its the way you type lol, you sound cute and really open to what others say and nice. Arrogancy and stubborness are big no-no's.

Literally just frequent spaces (online or not) with more women in them (also kink communities they are literally god in these cases). It seems like the kinda girls you like are the type to make the first move so just keep your language open for them to see that you want them to make the move :)

oh okay :) thanks a lot, a kink community might be a bit much for me right now and I wouldn't know where to find one but I'll keep your advice in mind