How to lose weight

>how to lose weight
>look into fasting
>looks ez
>water fast
>fat brain says eat all
>mfw I realize I am addicted to food

Attached: 20190314_002920.jpg (718x684, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/JrAtHxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least you've admitted you have a problem

I am addicted to water. How do I break this cruel dependency?

Why don't you spend like $150 and go buy a used rowing machine on Craigslist or something your stupid fat faggot.

but you do not have water available inside your body if you stop drinking for long periods of time

by being addicted to my cock instead

thats not how you lose weight dumbass, you lose wieght by gradually changing your diet . you can go from eating everthing to eating 3 meals a day where you cut out deserts , and then you start riding a bycycle to work instead of driving . and slowlwy you stat doing 10 push ups a night . losing wieght takes time and ifestyle change ot just some fasting bullshit that you will give up on in a week .

I went from 330/340ish lbs to 250 lbs in 2 years with dieting and exercising

I still have a good 100 lbs to lose but it's a process

If I can, you can

You need to start by eating smaller portions of the unhealthy food you like

Then slowly replace unhealthy foods with healthier foods

And hit the gym and lift some weights and do as much cardio as you can

Go once a week for a bit, then twice a week, then three times a week

You've got this, fatanon

I will user.
I promise

try keto
it worked for me, but then i stopped and gained the weight back
lost 40 pounds tho

>try to fast
>discover I have an ulcer that acts up when I don't eat for a few hours

guess that's out of the window

I would recommend going vegan eating lots of fibers OP

you will lose way more weight and you will still be able to eat something

Attached: ptOMrm.jpg (240x320, 26K)

dude I eat once every 5 days, have done since last year.
Just get into ketosis before you start fasting and you dont feel hunger, its that easy.

No point fasting when not in ketosis IMO.
>op is addicted to food
>i dont even really need to fast im just so adapted and lazy
in 4 nearly 5 days I will make a soup or stew.

also, it's important to add a activity to your routine

break your car keys and start walking to the buss stop, walk at least 2km per day, this + vegan diet, will make you a slim bitch in 6 months

>this + vegan diet, will make you a slim bitch in 6 months
or literally just fast and you can shit post like me and lose weight lol.
vegan hhahahha if I was evil id promote that shit

Literally do low carb
Indulge food cravings, but with low carb food
Eat bacon. Eat eggs. Eat nuts.
You're craving because of insulin resistance and grehlin response.

fasting wont give you the fibers to lose weight as fast as a vegan diet

+having nutrients will allow you to have way more exercise than stop eating everything

I eat one meal a day due to my shitty sleep schedule and laziness. I'm fairly thin but not bony. I somehow still have a slight gut. How?

>fasting wont give you the fibers to lose weight as fast as a vegan diet
are you retarded?
Fasting is 0 calorie intake for days.
You lose a lot of weight and dont get loose skin from autophagy

>I have read those words online and I don't really know what they mean. Just a bit.

OP do you realize everyone is giving you different advice? You know what that means? It means you have to find out your body type and find out what is going to work for you.
For example i know people that eat bullshit but then do intermittent fasting and are lean as shit, but that might not work for you, you might have to eat healthy and do cardio.

>OP do you realize everyone is giving you different advice?
OP needs to just fast, its literally fastest way to lose weight

Just eat less lol

Just put down the fork fattie and join this discord

discord/gg/JrAtHxk

Attached: 6fd9550c6196a908b9af094ca4684e35.jpg (704x396, 40K)

It might be because your a fatty and you will always be a fatty no matter what you do. Everyone else lost the weight but you haven't? Probably somethings wrong with you and whats the point rumblebutt? You think people will like you if you arent q landwhale? You think some qt gf is ponna pop up and suddenly like you? I've seen other fatties who got nice gfs that love them but not you. You probably got a bit of a problem then.

Eat that whopper op, it sure is so tasty isn't it? Woof it down like a big human thumb you are.

Attached: 1524981049790.jpg (690x1280, 223K)

just start going to the gym
i've been bumming off my moms gym membership
not gonna be able to head to the gym much in the upcoming weeks though since my parents are taking a trip to germany

>Woof it down
Found the subhuman who thinks crayons are crowns.

Fasting is fastest way to lose weight but not everyone has the willpower to just drop food at the drop of a dime, yo.
Also extended repeated fasting is an equally fast way to destroy your metabolism.

Your body doesn't immediately go into autophagy mode, and when it does, it doesn't specifically target lose skin. If you're heavily obese, you'll have lose skin regardless of how you lose weight.

Fiber has no impact on weight loss so I'm not sure what this statement means.
Having nutrients is very good though, but veganism is pretty shit overall if someone already has issues with fatty liver disease and metabolic damage.

>Eat that whopper op, it sure is so tasty isn't it? Woof it down like a big human thumb you are.
im not fat though user
>just start going to the gym
live 100M away from a gym but cant go outside..could go for free as well

Keto
or Keto plus fasting.
Fastest easiest way.

Cut down your sugar intake and exercise.. or just fast. I have zero problems fasting, but I'm also a skeleton with zero appetite; so it's probably a lot harder for you.

im I thought this was my fasting thread, yeah OP is a fat fuck I agree with you

>so it's probably a lot harder for you.
fasting is easier the fatter you are

I just want to be happy user, I don't care about qt gf or people liking

48 hours fast and 24 hours 1700 cal is what I have been trying, 3 day fasts are too hard right now

>3 day fasts are too hard right now
do 5 days, keep upping total fast time.
ive done 9 days by mistake

How can you be happy without people liking you or no qt waifu? You're not going to get ut with your beta-face but you can definitely be happy with food. Food will always make you happy, food will always fill up that hole in your life.