The worst thing a woman could possibly call you is a friend. Prove me wrong

The worst thing a woman could possibly call you is a friend. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1552501854092.png (600x600, 89K)

Better than none ever calling you anything at all

i mean she could put toothpicks under ur toenails

fpbp. thread closed

Both of you are wrong, the worst thing a woman could possibly call you is creep or weirdo.

Don't do this to yourself. It won't help.

If you started talking to a girl and became her friend purely with the intention of fucking/dating her, then you fucked up.

Better to be insulted and dismissed than kept around and used as a tool, only to be mercilessly shit-talked behind your back. If you think women don't do this you haven't spent much time around them.

>having a friend.
I WANT NORMALSLIME OFF MY BOARD

Great reading comprehension, buddy. A female is no friend at all.

Attached: retard.png (1000x432, 165K)

doesnt that just mean she doesnt want to fuck out of disgust for you? she can still be your friend

I like being platonic friends with girls though, they get me and we share lots of interests. I think I bond with girls more? I mean you get basically everything you get from a relationship except sex so don't know why being friends with a girl is such a negative thing.

Attached: 1552500630628.jpg (512x438, 43K)

Imagine my shock when the anime poster is also an effeminate soiboy. You wouldn't know why it's a negative thing, you might as well be a woman yourself.

your respect for your friends is hot, user. don't let these losers discourage you.

I wish a woman would want to be friends with me

She could call you a rapist

I'm not disputing your point, but could you explain why?

That's not a problem as long as you can actually get a girlfriend while doing so, without becoming an eternal hairdresser therapist who gets no pussy.

Attached: yes_you.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I'm gay so it's ok for me to be friends with women. I use them for various resources and share my own resources. It's an exchange of resources when they are useful for me.

A woman could call you a target. A woman is capable of owning and using a gun and, with her own discretion, decide between maiming and killing you.

Consider if the woman pointing a gun at you were a police officer. You have to consider that, if 2 in 5 police officers admit to committing domestic abuse against their family, then there is >40% that a police officer wants to use violence against you. They'd probably be happy about it as well - it's not like they're held responsible for executing someone they were meant to detain. A police officer may decide to kill you during a speeding ticket because they want some extra paid time off.

I would rather a woman call me a friend than a female police officer calling me Mr. user because at least the former isn't implying that there's a coin flip that she may randomly decide to maim me.

Attached: 1544450730950.jpg (660x660, 18K)

Girl broke up with me because I wasn't man enough for her :)))))) that cut deep

Besides the fact that every woman who ever called me her friend ghosted me? It's because they don't understand the concept of friendship. It's beyond them. They think a male friend is a disposable peon they can get unlimited attention and favors from, at zero cost to themselves. If her pet beta steps out of line, becomes inconvenient, or she otherwise gets tired of him, she'll run him off. You can't be a woman's friend any more than a hammer can be a carpenter's friend.

Calling you her BEST friend. To add insult to injury, she often says to others "user, my best friend..."
Also telling you that you're her only best guy friend, despite having a boyfriend.

Attached: 1528035854718.jpg (372x268, 6K)

How about rapist. Then you can go to jail and become some male pussy