I'm pretty sure I'm fucked

I'm pretty sure I'm fucked

I'm 25 years old and have never had a gf, have never kissed a girl, and have never held hands with a girl who wasn't my mother.

I don't want to be like this, but I feel like I'm too far gone.

Am I too far gone? How do I save myself?

Attached: po90jeeCHy1qb2kz6o1_540.png (540x764, 483K)

>How do I save myself?
It won't happen sitting around and venting on Jow Forums. Obviously, you've had some realizations about yourself, so you should reflect on them some more. What kind of person do you want to be? Be realistic about your goal, and work towards it one day at a time. You won't become a confident, rich chad overnight, but you can just keep slowly chipping away at your problems until you wake up one day and realize that you're actually happy.

From that description, yeah, pretty sure you are cucked

>and realize that you're actually happy.

lmao, you're a fool if you actually think that is possible

Keep posting on Jow Forums and surrounding yourself with misery then, see how far it gets you.

Pretty good advice. Even if your not a 6 or a 7 with hard work a girl doesnt give a shit how you look as long as you fullfill her stupid spending habits.
For fuck sake mate, no one is going to magically fall in love with you. Make yourself distinguished from your peers

Attached: 1545945080408.jpg (828x979, 101K)

I can be your gf but I'm a boy :3

Keep embarrassing yourself in real life and see how many circuses you join

I would say if you have to post about it here then yes you are too far gone, because it is in no way rocket science

Thanks for the advice my joy deprived friend

Attached: 1554324235234452.jpg (598x415, 39K)

>how do I save myself
Pick up hobbies, go out and do some shit with friends, match with a couple fat chicks on Tinder, get used to talking to and sleeping with women through thicker girls, slowly build up an average amount of confidence which will let you fuck more.

Also, plenty of young women fuck older guys, there's no such thing as 'too late'

Please rephrase these in some other way than "Become a chad"

>"Pick up hobbies, go out and do some shit with friends, match with a couple fat chicks on Tinder, get used to talking to and sleeping with women through thicker girls, slowly build up an average amount of confidence which will let you fuck more.".length
>244

> "Become a chad".length
>13

It seems like you missed a few characters there when you read it over.

>plenty of young women fuck older guys, there's no such thing as 'too late'
Massive incel cope. The older guys who pick up chicks are the same Chads who found picking up chicks easy when they were younger.

Holy fuck. Here, I'll just dissect my own comments.
>>how do I save myself
>Pick up hobbies,
Hobbies can be literally anything. I took up weight lifting because Jow Forums told me to. I also took up guitar and piano. It took 3 years to get "big" lifting weights, and it never got me laid. 7+ years so far on instruments and, no, they don't get me laid, either.
However, physical fitness is a natural antidepressant (testosterone boost) and music gives me something to pass the time with because there will always, always be lonely nights. These hobbies also make me more interesting.
When someone asks what I'm doing, I say "practicing guitar," they can ask a million questions of moderate interest from there. If I say "browsing Jow Forums", "playing videogames" or "watching anime," guess how many people are curious about those activities? 0.
>go out and do some shit with friends,
Go outside. Where people are. Because Jow Forums is not a place for socializing
>match with a couple fat chicks on Tinder, get used to talking to and sleeping with women through thicker girls
It is not difficult to fuck a slutty fat girl. It's literally the opposite of difficult, even if you talk about Jow Forums and anime.
>slowly build up an average amount of confidence which will let you fuck more.
In talking to and fucking fat women, you realize that size/age/etc. Doesn't matter, everyone wants to fuck and everyone is just as nervous as you are about it so the "game" is playing between the lines and trying to alleviate the nervousness and nurture desire

None of these things will help if you keep falling for the incel memes about "chads." That shit is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

step 1
watch how i meat your mother
step 2
alalise every step to Barney
steap 3
become Barney

Here's some texts I got this morning. Only incel here is the fag using the name "Chad" the way SJWs use the name "Karen"

You want quality advice? Listen to me. You want to keep being a virgin on Jow Forums? Keep pretending like you're knowledgable on the subject

Attached: 20190314_033215.jpg (964x1985, 534K)

>watch how i meat your mother

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

lmao, she's literally both too fat and too skinny

OOOOFF

Yeah, I hate when I fuck models that don't fit incel standards of beauty

Attached: 1522704790166.jpg (596x628, 44K)

I wish we were all so lucky as to fuck slabs of ham we had bought from the farmer's market, considering that is what we first took her for

haha, some of these dudes never touched a girls hand but honestly think they should be fucking instagram models

stop hanging around here, take a shower, ditch the fedora, shave, and leave your fucking basement. And then keep doing that. Get a job. Talk to your coworkers, make some friends. Initiate hangouts with people. And keep doing all of this.

bro, she's built like a ti-82. fuck outta here thirstyboi.

The sooner you realize how overrated relationships are the easier your life will be.
Browse Jow Forums less, do things more. You're probably not in the mood for games, but you should try playing anyway. Internet content is like eating popcorn, you keep eating but you'll never actually feel sated. Then you'll notice that slowly but surely, you don't really need shitty validation by vaginas.

Jow Forums incels don't like the appearance of one of the girls that I fuck, what ever shall I do :'( XDDDD

Unless you are willing to pay, you are going to be a virgin for life.

After 18, the only way to lose your virginity is to pay a hooker to take it for you.

Its all about faking love in the end

Love belongs to those with good facial features

Pls be my twink bf (I am also a twink)

A twink cannot satisfy a twink

Nonsense. It's the most pure and innocent form of love and intimacy there is. Two hairless femboi bodies cuddling up against each other at night keeping each other warm is the purest of any human interaction in existence.

user are you into 18*year old girls with braces?

This is a rough strategem for circumstances like the one you find yourself in. Start by deconstructing what holds a 'you' back. Such as:

Worthless ideals of success you inherited from other people in your society.
Your own destructive habits.
Unattainable and flawed goals you formulated for yourself.

Proper deconstruction leaves you almost entirely empty.

Now fill this emptiness by not assimilating to the masses' or anybody's ideals again but instead formulating an inner view for yourself. (Don't be a Bugman.) This is the hard part. I recommend reading up a bit on the term 'self-actualization'. Some thinkers give guidelines while maintaining distance to you. (They don't think for you.) Nietzsche and Kierkegaard come to mind.

You might find, that once you have become a yourself in this world, that your problems are solvable or already solved.

Finally, even if you don't believe me as a random bot, consider the following for yourself: Why do you think it is a problem, that you have no experience with women at 25? Who assigned this "must-have-accomplished" number? When did you agree to bow under their law?

tl;dr: Consider: Problem is, 'you' are simply not here. Start by changing that.

Attached: ant.jpg (768x432, 18K)

You'd have to be clinically insane not to be

Not braces

OWO be my husband

That depends, how big are your tits?

Like.. A hand full

Maybe if you are a social outcast and are physically/mentally unable to learn social skills. I'd say 30 - 35 is the cutoff for people who aren't complete losers but have had bad luck in love or no luck)

Me too user. I'm probably just going to kill myself sooner or later. I can't find the will to really go on much more.

You have 5 years before it is officially game over in terms of dating. Keep at it otherwise you will regret it.

We all can still make it, no! We WILL make it. It is time brothers, its time to start the revolution, a grand event, the greatest, biggest war the world has ever seen. We will run towards the bloodbath with our hearths on our hands and death shall dance beside us. It will be a great time, time of change.
Let us rally brothers, for the day after tomorrow shall forever change our lives!

>the day after tomorrow
Sit back down user, you fucking incel.

oh well maybe next time then