Ask a girl drinking mouthwash anything

ask a girl drinking mouthwash anything

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I5s0Wp83c3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you armpits smell like you fucking whore

i had a shower eight hours ago and put on deodorant

Can you give me a quick rundown of the ethanol per cost of mouthwash as compared to bottom shelf vodka that comes in at 1.75 liters of 40 percent for 11 bucks because if the mouthwash is more economical I am willing to switch

Why do people pretend the 1997 Berserk sucked? It wasn't the best adaption, but if the Manga didn't exist to compare it to it was a great show. I keep hearing the "no good adaptation" bullshit, but 1997's anime was put together nicely and told a good enough deal of the story to study the characters and plot effectively (at least in that given arc)

Attached: 1550694841579.jpg (720x892, 77K)

>drinking mouthwash
How do you not puke?

You know I want to tongue your butthole, right?

are you some kind of prairie nigger?

You must have great teeth! Do you?

berserk is shit and baby's first manga, read something good you fucking pleb

>complains about plebs in a pleb thread

Why mouthwash?

If I offered to keep you stocked with a seemingly endless supply of bottom-shelf vodka, would you be my sexpet?

>12 replies

Are yo fucking serious??! FUCK OFF

OP here
Dollar tree mouthwash is very cheap compared to anything else you might find. one 1L bottle 20% ethanol for a buck. So about 50% savings.
I love the taste of mint and alcohol
Not until you told me
I can't afford london dry gin from right aid
No, they are falling out from all the acid
Only while I'm unconcious
yes, I am serious

Most mouthwashes are 15-25% alcohol, and since I'm Swedish it's FAR cheaper than vodka. I depends on where you are I guess.
Stop being a fag and watch real anime.
It takes practice.
I didn't until you told me.
In a way, yeah.
They're white and mostly straight, so I'd like to think I do.
Cheap and because I want to.
It depends, how will you deliver.
Yes, I'm deeply serious.

Attached: 1546442465269.jpg (500x500, 63K)

If I buy you a bottle of london dry gin will you show me your tits?

how much can you drink before you trash your organs and go blind? would having one bottle in my entire life leave any sort of significant damage?

>tfw no alcoholic live-in sex slave neet fembot

that actually sounds extremely based

Stop, impostor, for I am the real OP
No, as to prove that I am truly OP.
I have genetically mutated to be able to consume menthol, among other chemicals in mouthwash

It does doesn't it? All you need is to provide her with a computer, mattress, and a supply of booze and food. You can leave her by herself while you're at work. When you come home you will find her passed out and are free to molest her in any way you want.

I have a decent amount of money through no fault of my own, I can keep you at my place and sate your addiction. please respond.

>tfw men aren't allowed to be drunken neets but women can do it and still be desirable

Attached: 1549305307915.jpg (436x536, 51K)

do u have a drinking problem

Attached: NN10.jpg (540x304, 18K)

>Only while I'm unconcious
This is an acceptable condition.
>It depends, how will you deliver
As a pet, you would, of course, live with me. I'd just make sure there were always a couple extra handles in the liquor cabinet. Make sure you had adequate food, water, etc.

Doesn't the fluoride make you vomit?

Sure you can be. You just have to be okay with being molested.

>but if the Manga didn't exist to compare it to
But it does. And it's an adaptation. So how can you not compare it? That said I still like the show.

a woman who is
>willing to have sex with you
>unemployed
>has no notable traits
>crippling alcoholic
>will drain your resources for absolutely nothing in return other than the sex
is attractive by DEFAULT.
and a man is unlovable if he is "insecure".

Get OUT whore
This is not crystal cafe

I had this over a summer several years ago.

The girl I'd been seeing off-and-on was transferring schools to one in her hometown because she couldn't hack it living on her own. She was not thrilled with the plan and wished to put off moving back in with her parents as long as possible... so I let her live with me for a few months and she setyled into Seriously Drinking over the first couple weeks.

The first time I came home from work to find her passed out on the bathroom floor, I gently woke her up, made sure she was okay, and put her to bed.

The first time she was unresponsive, I put her in a recovery position, took a picture, and covered her with a towel. She thought the pic was cute when I showed it to her and said she appreciated everything, she owed me, and if I wanted to do something... you know, whatever.

The first time I came home to find her passed out, unresponsive, and covered in one or more of her body fluids... yeah, I'd already had to strip her naked and wipe her down just to clean that up, and trying to heave her deadweight into the tub in case she puked again was surprisingly difficult, and when you take a break from manhandling her limp body, leaving it draped over the edge of the tub, and notice she's already in the right position and your dick's already hard... having prior approval is just the cherry on top.

She was SO HAPPY when she woke up and figured out what had happened that it immediately became a regular thing. Great Summer.

youtu.be/I5s0Wp83c3s what is your opinion on this?

I really wish I was a girl so I could look this cool

Why are girls on the internet so mean?

Can you kiIl yourself faster?

faster than what senpai?

I thought 12 year olds wherent suppose to be here

It's boys pretending they're girls, but the type of boys who LARP as girls online haven't had the best experiences with girls, so the girls they pretend to be are usually mean.

Well shit. Good going user, I'm jelly.

than what the mouthwash is accomplishing

acid?
what acid

That gaping surgical wound between your legs isn't a vagina, faggot.
t. frontpage