Be femanon

>be femanon
>try to get a boyfriend online
>posts contact
>goes to sleep
>wakes up to over 20 friend requests

Not sure what to do now, kind of overwhelmed, should I quit and stay single? They're all ideal, can't choose.

Attached: 1552425558453.gif (350x286, 127K)

(You)
Don't ask us u normalfag

probably kill yourself stupid whore

What advice can I possibly give you? Why do you ask me for help in this situation when it is your decision to forge these bonds and pick your partner. Nothing is set in stone, you can always keep some around as a fallback.

They're all ideal? Do you have a fetish for fat smelly NEETs and pajeets?

is that a Jow Forums meme?

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FUCKING ROASTIR WHORE. THIS IS NOT /SOC/

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

If you gave a real answer, they wouldn't need to keep asking, I suppose.

Should have filtered by proximity, that would have narrowed it way down.

>If you gave a real answer, they wouldn't need to keep asking, I suppose.
Idiot.

you need to be more specific with your wants/preferences. age. location. hobbies. ask for a picture. whatever really. i've seen this shit firsthand. my (now) girlfriend showed me all the contact she received on a plebbit dating sub by being vague and almost too likable. she had something like 115 responses. i know it makes these robotfags mad but that would overwhelm anybody. keeping up with one person is hard enough, let alone 115 copy paste biographies that don't even engage the person they're replying to.

Not a real answer. You're the reason why people bully you.

Just tell them you're not interested in sex and the ones that say that's fine are rapists, the ones that start sending you dick pics are serial rapists and the guys that say hmm that's a dealbreaker I think sex is important are actual human beings and probably don't belong on Jow Forums.

Why not ask them for nudes and see qhich one is actually worth your time. You can later on blackmail the normies for stuff with the dick pics. Win-win!

How many of those niggas even capable of flying to see you? I hate to say this, but if they can't afford or aren't willing to see you in real life. You probably should just axe them now.

Are you just trying to taunt us or something? Please just leave us alone.

>Not a real answer. You're the reason why people bully you.
Retard.

Okay, keep bumping these threads. You're the cancer killing this website.

Not a real answer. Faggot.

Attached: 1526569508950.jpg (674x691, 82K)

Boys should add me instead Cvnka#6666

Attached: 1552484909995.jpg (2048x1536, 417K)

I don't bump these threads except maybe by soliciting replies.

Do you stiIl hurt cats?

Not anymore im good now

ditch all and choose Makoroni#7777

why: has money and emotionally immature so easily manipulated

>can't choose
Don't choose, you don't have to. Sample them all but don't tell any of them about the others. Believe me, there is nothing more satisfying than riding that wave.

Ideal answer imo.
The fuck is she coming to THIS board of all for

Fembots don't exist.
OP post is proof.

Now get the FUCK out.

They'll either be really boring or beat you. It looks good at first. Never date a robot they're usually violent towards women. DESU staying single isn't bad til you get bored of videogames and anime. It keeps you from contracting stds and getting violently assulted by a faggot.

ugly tranny here hahahahaha