Is it possible to just be friends with the opposite sex?

Hey Jow Forums I'm up for a good debate right now. So my question to you is: "can you just be friends with a member of the opposite sex". Personally I don't think it is possible. This isn't because of incel logic, but rather it seems inevitable that one will gain feelings for the other. Maybe from curiosity, or the bond you share, or maybe just proxy, but it always seems that someone will eventually start getting too attached.
The only way to stay friends with the opposite sex, is if both members are actively pursuing / are already in relationships.
What do you think Jow Forums

Attached: 1551375292345.jpg (900x636, 98K)

It is possible if:
You aren't physically attracted to them.
You share common interests.
You like their partners and vice versa.

Oh, very important as well:
You mostly do stuff as a friend group, not alone.

But those common interests are what make someone interested. The amount of time together, and how well you get together is bound to get sparks flying.
Also even if you aren't attracted to them, doesn't mean that you wont ever be. Also it says nothing about the other person.

Oh okay. Yeah I can get behind this. Although it would be mean that they are just another friend, and nothing more, nothing deeper.

Even doing things in pair is also possible. But you both must be sure how do you feel about eachother.

Yes, but careful not to be too charming. The chemicals for romance will always burn.

>common interests are what make someone interested
Interested in spending time. Physical attraction is much more important for developing feelings.
>attraction can arise
At a certain age you are able to tell which people you fancy. Hollywood tries to tell you otherwise but this is really rare.
Also make that >You aren't physically attracted to each other.

Yeah, but that's really ok, isn't it?
One person can only handle two maybe three really close friends anyway and more would be kind of stressful I imagine.

Yup, but doing stuff as a couple is a slippery slope. Why take the risk?

Forgot to cite for the first part.

No its not. Stop making yhe same thread over and over yo dumb roastie cunt.

To enjoy yourself, my statement is based on my own experience.I am dealing with bad shit lately and I have female friends talking with me and helping me. They are willing to help even though I have gf.

>Is it possible to just be friends with the opposite sex?
Yeah it's called being gay

No, being friends with a girl is extremely cucked. I mean if you get along with them and you find them attractive, then what the fuck are you doing?
Either:
A) You'll never see them as a regular friend always wanting more
B) You're self cucking yourself by invalidating them as a option
C) If you're not attracted to her, then you're most likely deluding yourself that you actually have a chance.
>but what if I'm not attracted to them?!
People usually gravitate toward their own gender anyway, so why would a guy genuinely care about a conversation with a girl who whines about her worry-free life if there's no hint of intimacy at the end?

>
>To enjoy yourself, my statement is based on my own experience.I am dealing with bad shit lately and I have female friends talking with me and helping me. They are willing to help even though I have gf.
I am not cheating of course, just spend time joyfully.

Ofc
if u gay lol

I couldn't.
I find (srsly no meme) 80% of all females around my age or below attractive in some way to measure it for my self (cuteness, beauitfulness, sexiness)

I can only go in for the long haul since I dislike degeneracy and praise beauty a lot. And like I said, I find very many females beautiful.

What didturbs me the most though is that once they (most females) get close to 40, it is like everything vanishes.
How can you genuinely find above the"hardwall age" (whatever that may be for most females) any of them attractive?

I'm 28 virgin and going for 30+. It will be easy mode with my way of life and thinking :)

I am no match for you man
17 now
And 16 when lost virginity

Yes, but only through sincere and devoted monogamy to another.

dont go for it if they are physicaly attractive. cant fool nature , cant kill it in yourself completely just endless self controling and frustration, bad moods. coming from a guy who lived with female cousin

Of course it is possible.
But it requires you to want to.
If both of you are single, you're unlikely to want to.

It's impossible. For a friendship of opposite sexes, that means one of you will have to be a woman, and women are incapable of friendship with anyone. And that's a fact.

Based und quadpilled

No. Not at all.
If you have warm feelings for a girl, it WILL blossom into love, if you're a mentally and physically healthy human and there's blood in your veins.
Also the frogs in your picture are very clearly on a date. Don't fool yourself.

most men will fuck anything that moves so no.

Yes but there is a catch: being just friends with girls is really fucking boring unless youre gay

Because if you have good chemistry with a girl who is moderately attractive that youre just friends you'll fall for her. Your genetic code for being a man will kick and you're going to try to win her over. Unless youre gay.

>but it always seems that someone will eventually start getting too attached

9 of 10 times its the man that is already attached before the feigned friendship begins. When a woman is emotionally attached its because he was a bf before and not ready to let him completely go.

I think though what OP mostly mean is this:
"Can you be friends with someone of the opposite sex even though they are most likely going to be attractive to you?"

Everything is possible but you are gonna have to hide your feelings of attraction.
Which won't be that hard to many who have been in a school situations where you just have to endure the day, smile , pretend to be someone slightly you are not around females and then go home.
Not ideal friendship circumstances but possible.

Now if you think that is cucked, which it is, then you are gonna have to revaluate a lot of other situation a in your life where you suppress normal states of mind for long term survival or gain or whst you belive is good for you.

Think of any yet?

If you find the friendship with any female worth the suppression of your sexual desire for her, then go for it. But it probably isn't good in the long term for you. If you aren't really aware of what you are doing and getting time to recover from the "sexual radiation " from he times you meet up.

But don't lie to yourself even if you lie to the outside world. That is my advice.

yeah I've had to do it my whole life.

Attached: 1487476561254.png (800x559, 521K)

No because woman are both boring and retarded, you can't really befriend them.