How rough or rundown do you look anons ?

How rough or rundown do you look anons ?

Attached: 1551918835595.jpg (640x480, 152K)

I don't groom myself. I haven't shaved or cut my hair in months.

But how do you still look run down despite not grooming? user i...

Attached: 1D534FB0-5DB6-4BFF-8A7E-D9A96B4BF6DC.jpg (600x451, 28K)

So rough that people think I'm 30.
I'm 23.

Couldn't tell you. I haven't looked at myself in a while.

The only thing I got is bags under my eyes and dark circles under my eyes.

I'd give myself an 8.5/10 on a good day I just have no self confidence, So much wasted potential :(

huge disgusting purple stains under my eyes from all the sad

Peeps on soc have said my skin texture is odd, have a lot of sebaceous filaments

I like to keep myself clean shaven and I do wash everyday. My eyes always look run down as fuck though, and my hair is always a fucking mess because I'm too autistic to go to the barbers and get it cut.

I got the biggest eyebags and I had bad skin at the moment thanks to bad genetics. Right now I look like a meth addict in certain lighting's.

Every day I find another gray hair.

Attached: 1mpv-shot0067.jpg (853x480, 59K)

People still ask me for Id I'm 24.

Woke up at 6 this morning. Had to leave at 6:30 for uni. Haven't shaved in a few days. Had bad dreams for the 4 or so hours I slept. Hair was all fucked up. Get dressed and put on an old beanie. I don't usually wear hats. As I'm leaving, I catch my reflection in the window. Stop and stare. Meme made manifest.

>Pic related

Attached: 12414124124.png (498x594, 121K)

the right side of my face seems to be lower than the left one

NEETs have no right to look rundown. That look belongs to doctors who have been awake for 48 hours and special forces who have been living in the desert.

I look homeless right now to be honest. I can barely muster the effort to get out of bed. I do shower and stuff regularly though

I have very dark circles under my eyes and my alcoholism is making it worse.

Like a bum, but a clean one.
I haven't cut my hair in over 2 years and I haven't shaved for a month. I've still been applying sunscreen every morning, doing a decent skincare routine with retinol, brushing my hair everyday, exercising 6x a week, eating extremely healthy, and I've been working on anterior pelvic tilt/forward neck for the past 5 months.

So alright, I guess. My hair isn't greasy, my skin is unblemished and without wrinkles, and my posture is solid.

Attached: 57dbed01c636184cfcc944d712c4b2ac.jpg (874x809, 46K)

not very considering I'm a normie

I think I look good when I come out of the shower