How do you oldfags feel about being overtaken by the zoomers recently? Where do you think all the other oldfags went?

How do you oldfags feel about being overtaken by the zoomers recently? Where do you think all the other oldfags went?

Attached: zoom.png (602x694, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugLbotr1RuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do you oldfags feel about being overtaken by the zoomers recently?
nothing
it was bound to happen
being angry about it only makes things worse
>Where do you think all the other oldfags went?
hopefully they killed themselves
i should probably do the same

You're old, just like the ones before you.

barely any oldfags here, most posters came after 2015

The experience of being on the other side is weird, but I don't understand why the previous semi-generation got so bent out of shape over kids enjoying Halo etc. Pop culture just seems trivial to me now.

Ive been here since 2008, Im not going anywhere new faggots.

Me too, guess that makes us both newfriends.

I get upset in the moment but overall I can't be fucked to care.

Aren't 2004-2006 oldfags

Been here literally since 2003 coming from gaia. (pic related, my proof).

I don't really feel anything except I think most here are delusional. Literally 16-25 year olds complaining about their "issues" is hilarious since they're basically still at a time where they can easily turn around their lives, It's when you hit 28 that you're expected to basically be a fully autonomous adult and when you're in your 30s, you're well expected to be very adjusted and successful. I'm in my 30s, I'm a NEET finally starting to find my own two feet again (mid 20s got hit with a major bout of depression, lost job etc) but I feel like I've lost the most important years of my life. Seriously, you think dating is hard when you're in your 20s? Try being in your 30s where women straight up fucking ask your income bracket within the first 10 minutes (not even fucking kidding)

Attached: Proofmygaiafagprofile.jpg (193x264, 16K)

Being a cringey gaiafaggot from 2003 isn't proof you're an oldfag. Fuck off, neckbeard weeb garbage.

they live in a full blown satirical society where their earliest consistent memories are of early meme culture and Xbox 360 games. They don't remember Y2K or 9/11 because they were infants or npt even born at all. They never used a VCR or had any idea what it was like to use a Windows 95 computer. And the vast majority of them have never known what it was like when there simply were no smart phones. They never spent hours a day talking to their friends on their parents wired house phone.

As for the millenials/gen Y/gen X anons? Most of the ones I know have actual lives now or they just mellowed out with age and don't even bother to post here or care anymore.

Considering I've been on this site since 2003 (when it had a handful of boards and frames),not only would I say I'm an oldfag, I would say It's likely I'm the single longest using Jow Forums user on this site since Moot bailed.

This sort of thing is why I dont care about pollution.

I came here 2 days ago.
Cute.

I liked that Limmy skit.

zoomers are just a bunch of niggers

28 year old poster from 2004 here.
Haven't been on r9k for that long...maybe 4 years.
I've browsed this site most days since my start, but hardly ever venture outside of /b/
I hate what /b/ has become... its the same stupid threads on repeat.

I still think that replying to "femanons" is the cringiest shit I've ever seen. And I simply won't believe that you have a vagina, so don't try it on me

Attached: 41685562_1066916276815593_1442480511711707136_n.jpg (1225x1500, 586K)

>I've browsed this site most days since my start, but hardly ever venture outside of /b/
I thought my situation was bad enough. You have a disease.

fuck off newfaggot

I'm sure there are more of you out there it seems that most have kids, killed themselves, or moved on from here.

>born late 90s
>zoomed
Choose 1.

I just hate kids, and I hate that the internet makes it easier than ever for a bunch of shit-eating unsupervised kids to invade the spaces I used to take for granted.

Old fag still here...asshole.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

2005 here user, I know those feels, modern Jow Forums is a joke but I belong nowhere else

What's the year bracket to be considered an oldfag on Jow Forums?
2007? I'm 23 this year and started lurking when I was 12

can confirm
frngkrjgwkrkhdklshjgkjdghdhj suck my cock brie

Old as fuck right here. I used to talk to Moot on AIM messenger (I'm not fucking lying). I'm happy about all the young people even though most of them are stupid as hell. I'm happy about it because they are really critical and questioning of a lot of shit. That's brought in massive amounts of liberal thinking and ideas from the left into the picture and that makes me happy as hell. All that being said no one under 18 should never be on the internet period.

we're still here, or at least I am. eventually the zoomers will become the oldfags complaining about the xxxoomers or whatever the fuck is next. the cycle continues endlessly.

the difference between now and back then is newfags are way more stupid and young these days.

they can't have discussions without getting completely emotional. it's like this everywhere i go now basically.

tfw u will never chat up MOOTCHAT again

Attached: 1371615997812.png (650x880, 22K)

Dude was a fucking asshole. Anyone who knows him knows. Anyway he told me Jow Forums was created just to monitor pedophiles and psychologically analyze their behavior.

It sucks alot of the culture is dead. tits or gtfo used to mean something even just a few years ago a roastie would get no replies unless she posted tits, now it's basically a requirement to say "femanon here" for your thread to take off. zoomers are also way nicer and they are always happy which really pisses me off.
I miss when men were manly and didn't just cater to everyone to make them happy.

He told me it wasn't even his idea it was his fathers but he took credit for it in order to pull it off better. They wanted it to look like a cool alternative place to come.

>monitor pedos
bro i was jacking off to pizza and didn't even know it back then.
they would post Jessie or Catg with no face and you wouldn't even be able to tell.

Haha you are surely on a list. He also told me about monitoring your eye movement and facial expression through cams to see try to analyze what their targets were even thinking about as they browse. This was so long ago way way before that show Mr.Robot started talking about that shit.

Hacked through your webcam I mean.

I was told that Jow Forums started as a Final Fantasy VII discussion board but Square Enix sent him a C&D because they didn't want to be associated with pedophiles. So he rebranded it as an anime imageboard but kept /z/ around for VIPs to talk about FF7.

i'm on a list alright. i'm next up to bang your mom's butt.

He told me the shit I'm saying directly. Idk if any of it's true but I believed him.

moot was (probably still is) a pathological liar. I wouldn't expect anything less from the man who once lied about being a Mexican student in order to use Jow Forums donations as gas money to meet his underage internet gf.

He said they lied about the reason for it's creation. That it was his dad's idea. Who was tied some branch of the gov I don't really remember.

Well he's surely a piece of shit human being but enjoy believing that thing about pedophiles. Because I enjoy believing there will be some kind of retribution for them.

28 year old 2007fag here, how did you not bail on /b/ by like, 2010 at the latest? Shit was unbearable by then. I grew out of the lolsorandom thing soon after graduating (09) though.

Keep in mind everyone that he added me. Not the other way around and he added me because I was camwhoring. Therefore he A: was lying to impress me somehow; B: was telling the truth to impress me somehow.

I was born in 88 and I imagine people from the 1970 cringing over me remembering the 90'. We are always just one generation away from degeneracy.

Our first conversation was retarded too I was asking him if he was ugly and he was like 'im moot' and I was like is any of that supposed to mean something to me???? I was posting whore pics without knowing anything about the culture. He linked me to a post where he posted his AIM tag with his red mood admin name to prove who he was.

Jow Forums is just a phase for most people. I remember edgelords in high school shouting Jow Forums memes, but they were just typical /b/tards who grew out of it.

If you're the sort of person who posts on this website everyday you're here forever

Im here since 2005

Fucks sake

Im so old

>>kids that grew up in the early 2000s think there pop culture is the best

Yeh yeh rite kid what ever

I was born in the 80s so the pate 80s and early 90s was the best

youtu.be/ugLbotr1RuQ

Attached: austinrufussmall.jpg (679x915, 59K)

I don't associate myself with any movement or subculture. I am my own man. Go fuck yourself.

I lurked for 10 years until I started posting last year. I tried taking a break for 4 weeks and ended up utterly bored and miserable. I've given up trying to leave. I still don't consider myself an oldfag; that's reserved for pre-2007 or whenever that chanology shit happened. I arrived a few months before boxxy.

Attached: sad commie man.png (279x287, 86K)

>hopefully they killed themselves
>i should probably do the same
The circle of life.

I've been here since 2k3 and the only thing I can say is that the userbase iq is in the toilet. Jow Forums use to be funny and creative, now everything is a fucking copypasta or a regurgitated meme.

Zoomers are the oldfags. Jow Forums has been a zoomer website since like 2011.

All of the millennial/boomer newfags who came here from r/thedonald are what's really killing the site.

Who here /born in 1987 and doesn't care about Zoomers feeling nostalgic for the 2000s and 2010s because 90s kid culture was shit and isn't worth much of anything/

I'm prime age for being a 90s kid and my main feelings towards childhood are that I'm glad it's over

Attached: 1552545890728.jpg (746x739, 43K)

Where's there zoomer cutoff. Im '97 am I a grandfather Zoomer or a baby millenial

Was it this gay back then

the 90s had a lot of morality bullshit everywhere you turned. everytime you turned around something was explaining morals to you.
goodie 2 shoes was a common insult because that's what we called people who always quoted stereotypical morals.

now we're on the extreme end and have no morals left.

No, Jow Forums is way gayer now than it was 10 years ago. There was /y/ and /cm/, Linetrap was a thing, but general trap threads, cock threads (except cut vs. uncut), regular gay threads, /hm/, /lgbt/, /soc/ all came later like a gay nuke was dropped.

>flexing bout coming from gaia
YIKES
I
K
E
S

Attached: ADC53442-D373-4200-8175-67E5FF438B4E.gif (350x286, 921K)

thats fine. most of them an hero'd

Yeah... I'm out here, . I'm still here.

I started on /b/ in 2011, I wouldn't call myself an oldfag but I definitely seem to be older than a lot of poster lately. I even got called an oldfag by someone on /mu/ who has been here "a few months"

He was absolutely on point with it.

You adapt eventually. You make shitpost out of old memes and new memes. You meet the old and the new. It goes beyond what you can imagine.

Attached: chacha conjure beary pink.png (714x530, 366K)

>brings in a lot of liberal thinking

Attached: brainletsquad.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>oldfag
Do you even know what that term means?

I remember having one hell of a bout of depression when I realized half the people born in 2000 (more than 5 years younger than me) had gotten laid by that time (summer 2016). Spent the rest of that summer like a self-hating hermit.