Whores and the west

What has lead to the west tolerating these whores? She should be beaten in a healthy society.

Attached: 1552560005985.jpg (831x683, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqEwBeLXi20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why so angry? If they are whores then you can fuck them for money.

imagine having a daughter noways.

Lol bonnie Lowry. Shes the new Micaela Barrakoota.

Attached: 1548727312909 (1).jpg (575x1023, 133K)

Pics related btw.

Attached: 352_1000.jpg (640x640, 26K)

Yo want more?

Attached: 1549799656807.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Bonnie lowry from Melbourne Australia.

Attached: 662096.jpg (2896x2896, 506K)

How about you moving to a country that represses women. Thats the quickest fix. Bye Bye

Or we could put women back in their places so that the cancer of feminism won't spread to other countries, my little white knight.

>What has lead to the west tolerating these whores?

The Jews

Not going to happen ever but I want you to consider the places and times you long for. There and then there were more men than women, women died young in child birth or murdered by an abusive husband. Some men kept many women making even few available to men like you. The alternative for the vast majority of men wasn't some sweet wifey but as fodder for cannon or debtors prison, indenture or sail the high seas for years with a bunch of nasty smelling men.

lol, what kind of retarded history are you remembering?
You're simplifying it so much because, while those things happened, it wasn't a daily fucking thing.

How do you think that is going to work exactly? I don't imagine your type want to be hard working bread winners. If you did, you be doing it by now.

>How do you think that is going to work exactly?
Guns.
Lotsa guns.

Attached: EBR_MOHW_SAS-R.png (512x308, 60K)

Is there some mega out there? Videos?

ITT: OP is an underage faggot who got rejected by a girl in hs.

Bonnie only fucks niggers though. Just look at her instagram.

Whoa?! Faggot is a discriminatory word!
Triggered!

You missed the point. You still be you stupid. You still be a bitter loser while others have house wives.

There is yes. Most of it is garbage but. Her nudes can be found via a google search.

Heres a vid of her before she turned into a raging nigger fucking slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqEwBeLXi20

Her face book name is Bonnie Rose bonnie.lowry.355

Its kinda weird when have full nudes of a chick juxtaposed to a video of her from when she was a kid.

Attached: 1548727261493.jpg (1200x1600, 234K)

It was reality. You not the first born son you got nothing. You have nothing, your pickings for women slim. You could be the most clever boy around but the third son and your prospect was a whaler. Now you might get you some port whore occasionally but otherwise you had to settle for man butt. If indentured you got sheep pussy.

lol, I'm not OP nor do I care about sex.
But in a war between men and women, well, my money is on men.

If men oppressed women before then they can do it again, if they wanted to.

Attached: HK_G36_MOHW_SAS-R.png (512x308, 82K)

I have a certain respect for a woman who knows she's a slag and doesn't pretend she's not

Where did you get the pics from?

Again you dumb fucks are missing the point. Let's say you win and we go back to how things were in the 1920-50's. Your still you. Your aren't exactly a bread winner now. So why do you expect to be in this made up world? Odds are you still be exactly where you are now in that made up world.

Why do you ask?

bottom text

They'd be less cause they have no chance in life AND not be able to find qt gf

>pic related

Attached: 6ef1e9a12dc745678dd380cf90fa3854b8d91b2cde7685a779a96587fbcef3c3.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Nah dude, a neet who jerks off to cartoons and cant approach a woman would kill it in the 50s, an era where men were beaten for not being manly enough and women were taught to say no to a man for months before giving in to his persistent courtship. Thats totally the ideal environment for a bunch of faggots who can barely interact with a female CVS cashier.

I like seeing girls in skimpy clothes. Why would that make someone angry?

Same a reason a hungry dog gets mad when you hold meat in front of it but dont let it eat it.

Like I said, I do not give a single fuck about women.
I'm just pointing out that women have it easy because when choose not to destroy them.

If all men decided to enslave women, who would stop them?

Attached: 5827756-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 53K)

Why not have sex with them, then? They're whores, right?

Except it was alot easier to to get women in those dayd because in those dayds when didnt have choiuce and knew that they needed to get married and have kids asap. A childhood friend was good enoigh.

Because they reject me? Whores dont fuck everyone, they just dress lewdly, act slutty and fuck lots of chads.

>All women are enslaved
>"P-please C-chad, can I kiss one of your slaves?"
Kek

So why not be a Chad?

>dumb roastie can't fathom somebody doesn't give a fuck about women

Attached: 1434638842121.jpg (800x533, 225K)

Because theyre showing thier bodies off in public so they dont get to decide.

>imagine having a daughter noways.
*hits pipe*

Like you wouldn't get beat to the ground for trying to touch the Chads' women

You can just tell by the way that girl Bonnie dresses and looks that she fucks niggers. Imagine being her father, thats a fate worse than death. Thot patrol needs to step its game up.

She looks like a ridiculously enjoyable evening. You sound like a butthurt faggot op you should post more photos of her naked or fuck off.

>tfw 2019 first born son and still do not even have sheep pussy to fuck
I dun wanna live, bros

everything is fucking enjoyable when you're an attractive white woman.

>where men were beaten for not being manly enough and women were taught to say no to a man for months before giving in to his persistent courtship
You watch alot of movies. Good for you.