>tell her I dont want to bring someone with blue hair to meet my parents
>shit gets awkward, everyone looking at me
>she goes away
>next week, comes back at me about it
>the rejection obviously hit her hard
>tells me she can do whatever she wants and that I dont have any say in that
>tell her that she can do whatever she wants and that isnt my concern
>asks me why I wont date her then
>because I can do whatever I want and its none of your concern.
>she has been extremely upset with me ever since and refuses to look at me
Why are women like this?

Attached: 15D88B7B-9775-469D-BFC9-8C0EB3708B3B.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>unzips
tell more stories about her pls

Jesus you have big autism if true

fuck off chad
original
tfw no blue haired gf

You could have effortlessly avoided all of this by just saying something along the lines of "sorry I dont mix my relationships with my work"

Good job OP you just toasted the roastie

She's probably fat and the blue hair looks like faded dog shit, if it's any concern user

He's just smart, not all intelligent people are autsitic user, even if they do come off that way

>make up a story and post it on Jow Forums
why are incels like this?

oh my fucking god, go back to redit already you goddamn brain dead moron

gtfo faggot

>kek

alpha as fuck lad, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

I don't believe this story, but if this was real, you're a good person. I'd just be quiet the entire time and try to not be pleasant to her/be passive agressive.

Why the fuck would you lie about being lonely just to turn a qt alt girl down, Chad?

What's your favourite colour of hair on a girl? Mine is pink

Attached: a5.jpg (236x394, 10K)

real girls I like black and blond. 2d I like white and blue.

I really hope this happened because that's what I would do.
Never miss a chance to set someone on the right path.
She has to learn her actions, however small, have consequences.

chubby and dark blue is nice

>real girls I like black and blond
awful if you mean mixed
based on blue and white

Yes but would you do it even if it cost you creating all this drama and hate that will affect you negatively?
I'd say what he did was tactless, he should have just lied about the reason why he rejected her and let her down gently

No, I wouldn't have liked, if she directly asked me. If she had asked me why I didn't have a gf I would tell another true reason, but since she set her self up for rejection rejecting her is perfectly fine so long as it is done respectfully.
Plus blue hair can be changed, if he had said her nose was too big that would have been too far.

Tell her that you're looking for a green haired girl in your life.

Unnaturally colored hair is a sign of crazy, good job user for not sticking your dick in crazy.

Some people aren't into blue hair. If you dress like a circus, you gotta' accept some people ain't going to like it. If what he said bothered her, she likely dyed her hair for the wrong reasons.

Fucking hold that girl by her arms, kiss her and tell her that you've been teasing her all this time and that you actually love her blue hair, it's just that you wanted her to insist.

For fuck's sake OP, do you want to get your dick wet or not?

Or... he could just tell her he's not into alternative subculture, and they likely wouldn't get along anyways. I mean, it was a bit crass, but that's pretty much what he said. Fuck. He did the right thing not fucking her just to get his dick wet.

She's going to keep complaining everyday and it may result in future problems for OP. If he gives her his dick she will just forget about it in some weeks.

I guess that's a possibility, yeah.

This is totally a thing that happened, and not a closet fantasy

Where is this picture from
Can I get source.?

You absolute virgin. If you were smart you would take the opportunity to influence her to let her natural hair color grow and cut that blue shit off after you date her a couple of times to make sure she isn't BPD.

>I-it's made up I swear
>NOOOOOO IT'S NOT TRUUUUUUEEEEEE
Tiktok femcel, the wall is getting closer and still no family
It's a good idea to invest in cat food