>go to class
>Hear guys and girls whispering lightly
>go to them and ask whatsup
>they all stop immediately and leave one by one, laughing
>later ask one of the guys what that was all about
>girl that blowed me told everyone I have a small pp
>it actually is ~16cm, but still feel bad about it
Wwyd in my situation Jow Forums how do I deal with the embarrassment

Attached: 655AD9A2E13041F4BDA83A1A74258E7B.jpg (634x801, 102K)

Your reputation's been slandered, and since you're still in HS it's hard to win that back.

I wish I knew how to help.

Attached: EFF391CC-7FFB-4727-8DBE-ADB15578CA62.jpg (500x479, 107K)

Only last year then if you play your cards right youll never have to see them again

They are still my friends and I want them to respect me. Its hard when I always think about what they "know".

Pretty faggoty friends if they only respect you on your dick size and fair enough with the second point that could take some time to get over

You've got to figure out some way to 'leak' a dick pic, so enough people see it to counteract that rumor, but without making it obvious that you're doing it deliberately.

>girl getting taunted for being a slut giving a bj at a party
>insult the guy to deflect the criticism

Based on this logic every girl could lie that you have a small dick, even if she didn't even see it.

Noone taunts her tho, she is just plain stupid bitch.

highschool? so you are underage?
there are people that will report for that. because being underage is against th rules you know. would be a shame if someone reported you so that you can never ever come again. im sure noone would do that

Make it semi-hard, like swollen but not hard, and flash it in front of everyone, do it fast so no one take a picture

>Last year of highschool
I turned 18 6 months ago

Is your dick circumcised?

True
Origigigigig

No
Origigigig

Lie and say she's just mad because she gave you her number after she sucked you off but you never called her.

Honestly who gives a fuck? The whore sucked your dick at a party. Just shame her to everyone and say her hoe ass was giving everyone blowjobs at the party.

Slander her worse than she slandered you.

16 is 6.2 that's above average

youre still a gay faggot though

I'm 16 too and i never had any complaints.

>What do I do Jow Forums?
You get out of here,you fucking faggot

make a list of everyone who knows and shoot that bitch up and stab the bitch who spouted utter shit about you user dont let them get away with it

>What do i do?
Bring a gun to school and tell your classmates to either suck your tiny dick or you'll shoot them all

She still sucked your dick

Dude just say she's lying you retard.

Laugh and tell people it's smaller. Who gives a fuck?

Go on Grindr and be a little dicked bottom

you feel demasculated because people think you have a small peepee so fight them to emasculate yourself

You have to pretend to not care, and then let a picture of your dick next to a ruler get spread around by accident to make her look like a size queen whore.

Pull you dick out and show everyone

>16cm
16cm = 6.3 inches
Either you are lying to yourself about your size or you live in an sub saharan country

Attached: 138.jpg (600x794, 56K)

6.3 is fucking small. The "average size" bullshit is just a cope. The 8x6 meme isn't far from the truth. Even at 7x5.5 (small dick cutoff), no girl will ever talk positively of your size. At best she won't mention it to anyone.

>The "average size" bullshit is just a cope.
>The 8x6 meme isn't far from the truth.
You do realize that most "monster" (8.5" length) dildos actually possess an 6" insertable length, right? Moreover, most women don't even buy these. Women typically cop literal 6.7" (~5.2" insertable length) dildos or regular vibrators. If average size is cope, then why are women buying dildos that are below the statistical average length?

Because they vibrate? Does your dick vibrate?

Most women have said I have a big dick at 6.2, the whole "it's not the length of your sword it's how you use it" meme is totally true if youre bigger than 4.5

>girl that blowed me told everyone I have a small pp
and yet she still sucked it.

Attached: 11420866_875243832522952_2102215533_n.jpg (627x627, 65K)

oh man, imagine a qt girl said this to you while sucking your dick? i'd blow my load all over her face

>giving one single flying fuck what anyone thinks of you
>especially in fucking high school
your last year too? seriously who gives a fuck man? you got blown, that's good enough. those other assholes can say whatever they want to say about you, they can't un-blow you my guy.

Why are you embarrassed? Shes the dumb bitch that sucked a small dick. You got to nut.

It probably ain't serious if they are actually your friends. My friends used to joke around with me and me being an autist took it seriously and that didn't pan out too well.

she is trying to save face , you have to slander her back , tell others she cant suck dick and dont get offended by others .

a real guy just wipes that off the shoulder and move on , just keep telling others that she is bad at sucking dick.

that will raise your character. but dont feel bad about what they say about you , that is her trick so that you eventually gonna flip during class and give them more fuel on believing the lie .

stay strong , destroy the bitch.

Why do Germans have such big dicks? t. half german with thick 6er

>she still suck me dry tho

Literally all you have to say . Think of this nigga when someone tries to clown you about it

Attached: 1538093480531.jpg (888x894, 68K)

If they already taking about your dick just Yolo it and send/get some nudes out that prove them wrong, might even get some pussy

You play the ar15 card and let them know how big your 20'' barrel is

Attached: Ze mad man.png (689x693, 675K)