How do you cope with the fact you're a total loser who will never be truly happy by any standards, let alone your own?

How do you cope with the fact you're a total loser who will never be truly happy by any standards, let alone your own?
I am 34 and still I have to find a way to fully detach myself from reality. Most of the time I see happy people / cute girls I manage to trick myself into thinking "who cares it's all fake I don't need it" and that's enough to keep me going.
But sometimes, sometimes that fails me. And then I see people as happy as I won't ever be, and cute girls I will never even talk to and my agony screams in pain and I feel like I should just kill myself. It's... annoying.

Attached: 1552562753467.jpg (1080x1080, 252K)

Killing yourself is for pussies. Just accept the fact and move on

>Just accept the fact and move on
Are you aware this (((advice))) has exactly the same uselessnes of "just bee yourself", yes?

Im 32 and ive been reading Carl Jung, he basically says even if you're a fucking loser faggot nigger bitch faggot autistic faggot cunt, that you have to just accept it, and move on, and try to improve in anyway you possible can, even if it's an extremely tiny improvement.

Im also seeing a Clinical Psychologist who has been talking about that kind of acceptance shit, we basically have to accept out situation is fucked, accept that its okay to be fucked, stop putting all our mental energy into worrying about and thinking about how fucked we are, and start using that energy onto improving in anyway we possibly can, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem.

Purely speaking from experience worrying about this type of shit just drains you

>accept it
the problem is how can anyone do that though? it doesn't make sense as a directive because the words imply that I have a choice whether or not to accept it when actually no such choice exists. they might as well instead say "do nothing"

>Im also seeing a Clinical Psychologist
>paying 100 to 300 bucks per month and all they tell you is "accept yoself"
L O L

"Accept it and move on" isn't really advice, it's the reality one will have to come to terms with via whatever therapeutic or medical treatment they pursue (even suicide is essentially "accept despair and move on to a post-life existence").

what do girls that look like this like to do?

I'm 35 and a single father. I have a reason to go on. My life is for my son now.

i would rather die than hand money to those jewish pill pushers.

after i ATTEMPTED to get mental help, i came to the conclusion that the only person in this world who can help me is me.

Just go to the Philippines and snag the little boodyhops hopping there

>I'm 35 and a single father.
Congratulation, for being everything that's broken in the world. Enjoy your shitty "life".

it helps to remind myself that truth and knowledge are the only objectively worthwhile things in this world and i don't have time for bitches because i'm too busy using my huge brain

>Are you aware this (((advice))) has exactly the same uselessnes of "just bee yourself", yes?
Have you tried it out? Just like be yourself

I don't catch your meaning but alright, thanks.

This is honestly all it takes to break out from being a kissless virgin. You literally just accept that things are bad, quit dwelling on your issues and be proactive about them

>How do you cope with the fact you're a total loser who will never be truly happy by any standards, let alone your own?

By realizing that you lot are actually pathetic and that I'm doing fine compared to you, I'm actually going places in life instead of whining about it on a Cambodian waterboarding forum, and laughing at how irredeemably pathetic you faggots are. Jesus, fuck all of you for ruining this once great board with your pity parties and gay stories about how you can't muster the energy to be a fucking adult. I'm happy because I'm objectively doing good for my life, unlike you cucks. Fuck you :^).

Attached: 71a484cf136a698e7e9c73c1858132d38166b21659cd475dd17e9670df182d9d.jpg (435x450, 62K)

I get aroused reading stuff like this.

Chasing money, enjoying myself and focusing on my friends and family.

I still get depressed knowing a woman will never love me, and the only chance I have to see a vagina IRL is to pay for it, but its the cards Ive been dealed with.

Probably will rape some woman and kym at 40 like in that guy in the Argentinian thot thread (without the murder, because Im too much of a pussy to do that).

>i have to post this to feel better about myself

that's all i'm gathering from that.

Yes! You're the true ubermensch!

Who cares what you think? You have been, are and will be a nobody and you'll never even be a marginally functioning adult (nor were you ever one to begin with). I don't care what children think tbqh.

Attached: 1513906739630.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Should have used another anime girl reaction image so I could masturbate to this post too.

aww, he claims he doesn't care yet responded. sure thing little buddy.

> I have to find a way to fully detach myself from reality
There is this magic liquid called alcohol, perhaps you have heard about it?

Attached: 1550036202172.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

>It's the passive-agressive "YOU RESPONDED SO YOU MUST CARE" tactic straight from fucking reddit
1) How the fuck am I supposed to prove a negative (specifically that I don't care) because that's pretty much impossible?
2) Yeah I really don't care. It's not like any of you pay my bills, feed me, buy the clothes and food on back or pay for my apartment. This is just a thread on an imageboard that'll be dead by the end of today. Might as well have some fun before I die and mot be miserable. After all, the goal of life is happiness according to Socrates and self-knowledge is the only route down that path

>Knowing for sure that I'm a piece of shit makes me happy
Not that user, but sure thing f@m, you do you,

you should just eat a chill pill and go outside.

Ex committed adultery on me 9yrs ago and keeps my 3 away from me. It destroyed my life. I'm a crippled loser with nothing and no1 now. Wish I at least had mine... So much wasted and lost time... Be the best dad ever. Happy 4 u fren.

Yeah. It really does. Laughing at people that are emotional wrecks is kinda funny tbqh. Also, I'm glad we could come to an agreement.

I could, but the weather's been kinda hot outside recently. I want to stay as cool as a blue jay and make fun of losers. But thanks for the suggestion user. I might do that in the morning or the evening

Make fun of me next user.

>OP is pathetic
>you're a child scumlord
>leave me alone, i know i'm a piece of shit!
>heh, thanks user, i think i'll go for a morning stroll

homosexual LARPers these days.

Lulz.
Me too.

Thanks man. I'm really sorry that happened to you. I was lucky that she bailed on the kid and seems to have no interest in her own son. He is the most important thing in my life. I can't imagine being separated from him

>Be me
>Leave the thread for about 10 minutes to do work
>See passive-agressive manbitch acting like a bitch
>Laugh that some faggot is taking a Wakandan poetry forum seriously, especially over what he calls a "LARP"
>Make this post in a minute
>Get back to work
Only a faggot would actually take what goes on here seriously. Just sayin' bro

>post random stuff that isn't serious at all
>some butthurt dude responds to me unironically everytime and tries to play it off

lmao

Time is the most important and valuable thing. Please cherish every second. Bad and good. When time runs away it is gone for good and you never get it back. I can only wish to be part of the DAD/FATHER You can/will be. Look back with pride friend. You have a lucky son. Don't waste a moment.

>happy people / cute girls
These two things are not the same

Are you trans in denial, op?

>These two things are not the same
Where did I say they were the same?

I've been to counselors a hundred times, and family is telling me I need counseling. I just want to rot away as low maintenance. I've slept away hundreds of days, I just want to sleep the rest away. God forbid I end up in this shit abode ever again.

I suppose you didn't, my mistake

to answer your question in the OP, to be truly happy I'd have to be able to live decently without working, or working very little, or working with something that truly aligns with my interests

I'm working towards achieving any of those things

Attached: DymrVJtUwAAb7rc.jpg large.jpg (759x645, 75K)