What is your excuse for not buying a shutgun and blowing your brains, user?

What is your excuse for not buying a shutgun and blowing your brains, user?

Attached: KZduBfYR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>it's too expensive
No, you're just a pussy that begs for attention by saying you will, but are too much of a coward to go through with it.

You're right, and it just makes me more depressed

What is your excuse for being a faggot, OP? Also what is your excuse for not blowing your own brains out?

Because I don't live in Burgerland and buying a firearm without a license is not legal here.

You won't kill yourself because it's illegal?

I didn't say killing yourself is not legal. I said that buying a firearm is not legal.
You cannot get your hands on a firearm.

Still waiting for jojo part 6 to air

living in germany desu. We dont need guns, we aint pussys

i dont have anything wrong going for me right now. i have an education ahead of me though, and im really good at mellophone and hope to play it in marching band one day.

So you're saying the only reason you haven't offed yourself is because you're too lazy to get a fucking gun license? How retarded are you user?

Don't even care enough to an hero.

My arms are too short to pull the trigger

Attached: 7FrwWCT146-12.png (300x250, 28K)

Ide rather normies and stacies. Watch your six.

Any based ruralfag owns a rifle tho

It's impossible to get a gun license in my shithole country. The buerocracy is fucked up and corrupted. Besides why would I get a gun, they would suspect I'd do something bad with it since I'm a male in his 20s.

Do you need a rope license too?

I have too many responsibilities. I cant hurt my mom and family and friends. My best friend did that. What he did hurt all of us and most of my friends are having problems with drinking and not having the motivation to do anything. You know what I mean? Your problems may be over but to others their problems start. You get me? I thought about doing it recently but convinced myself it is not worth it. However, after momma bear passes I might do it idk. I just do not know if I can live without her. I have already lost too much.

Attached: D1DE7A7D-63CF-4B77-8236-74F1D03FB070.jpg (1280x1707, 194K)

That Jesus will send me to hell if I do.

No. Anyway, why the unnecessary irony? You make it seem as if it's illogical for a license to be required for gun purchase.

I'm saying you should hang yourself, user. Anyone who willingly gives up their weapons deserves all that would be prevented by a simple handgun

He will
assda

This is why I don't hang myself, user. Anything but shutgun is too naive. Instead of ending your suffering, you can end up in even higher suffering, not to mention you can end up brain damaged and paralyzed not being able to finish the job. There has been an article circulating in the last few months on Jow Forums with a picture of a mom photograped next to her son who ended up in a wheelchair paralyzed because he tried hanging himself and but was prevented and they just won't put him out of his misery.

Anything but shutgun is too much of a risk. Either it's too painful, or it takes too much time, or it's not certain enough. If I lived in Belgium or in some first world country I'd even refrain from shutgunning since it's not 100% certain and I'd apply for euthanasia or order Nembutal.

Attached: Capture.jpg (505x303, 33K)

my excuse is you're doing a poor job at convincing me