Why has ''incel'' become the new ''virgin'' insult?

Why has ''incel'' become the new ''virgin'' insult?
Why do people that unironically use that word think they're better than anyone else and categorize it with people from Jow Forums as well now?
Both incels and the ones extensively using that word as an insult come off of Redit, they all just immigrated, I don't fucking get it anymore. Everyone's mother and their grandmother would have probably heard of this word by now yet most have no idea what it even properly means other than ''an insult to whatever type of man i don't like or disagree with''.

Attached: 1542226001608.jpg (640x757, 120K)

you answered your own question m

nigger learn not to seek valuation from others. that is how they control you.

Incel became popular due to Elliot Rodger's mass shooting.
Also, if you use words like "femoid," "normie," "chad," "roastie," "stacy," etc. You sound like a neckbeard wearing a fedora and hissing at people in the high school cafeteria.

those are all real things at least. chads are just attractive men. incel is a made up word to shame any men who upset you

>nigger learn not to seek valuation from others. that is how they control you.
Wise words right here.

does that mean it's ok? I could just go around calling every black person a nigger then go "lol why u so butthurt, where yours valuation bro".

Nigger, post pictures of your ass glazed with your uncle's cum or gtfo, faggot.

They're all slang words, and Elliot Rodger described himself as an involuntary celibate. You're not legitimately this retarded, right?

my severe autism prohibits me from reading long whiny posts, but that comment is objectively correct.

so literally one guys says he's an incel that makes it right to call any guy who pisses you off an incel? I never murdered a group of people so why do people call me an incel? most words are slang words retard don't dodge the question

Or you're just a butthurt incel. What are you gonna do about it? Shoot up a school and prove our point? Grow a pair, faggot.

>so literally one guys says he's an incel that makes it right to call any guy who pisses you off an incel? I never murdered a group of people so why do people call me an incel? most words are slang words retard don't dodge the question
Incel stands for involuntary celibate. People call you incel likely because you act like you've never interacted with a woman. I, personally, have never been called such. But, yes, when several "kissless virgins" go on murder sprees and cite Elliot Rodger as an influence, and there's a forum for incels, and that forum is where the terms "roastie" and "stacy" (among others) originate, you have an identifiable group of people.
If you don't want to be an incel, don't talk about women with the same regard as Elliot Rodger.

Because people are a lot more okay with virginity than they are with people who openly espouse toxic belief structures.

Attached: 1539863632438.jpg (238x357, 29K)

that's a pretty weak point. that's like saying ted bundy liked watching sports, therefore If you watch sports you are also psychotic killer. maybe you should stop generalizing people into groups...

>implying
Incel is a shot at a person implying he's not only a virgin but repulsive and unfit for society.

If
>Ted Bundy identified himself as "Moral Elite," in a manifesto
>others began identifying as the "Moral Elites" from Bundy's from manifesto
>the self-identified "moral elites" use similar slang, commit similar murders and pay tribute to Bundy
Then yes, it would be okay to refer to people who express similar thoughts and feelings as Bundy's "Moral Elite," in a mocking manner.

Replace bundy with Rodger, and "Moral Elite" with "Involuntary Celibate". Are you done trolling now? You're totally irritating my high dude

It's still a made up term used by degenerates.

You're the only kind of retards that actually fully promote school shooting. Goddamn stupid fucks that you are, don't go around thinking you're doing anything great or helpful when you're mainly the problem that further reinforces people to shoot up schools.

Why are you being hostile over a made up term?

I bet you wish I was a virgin neckbeard whore, because then you could actually try to pretend you're not worthless.