Why is fate so cruel?

>millions of women with perfectly functioning female parts exist
>they could literally put the bare minimum into looking after their bodies and they'd be set for life, never having to worry about the future or how society perceives their contribution
>yet they completely neglect their bodies, get fat etc.
Why don't they realize how blessed they are? Why are they wasting such a gift? It's cruel, as if they're mocking me.

Attached: Wonderland.png (600x600, 390K)

what is wrong with your "female parts"?

Probably the fact that I don't have any.

Did you try growing a nose?

All you need to do is look inwards, to know the truth. Do not spread yourself so thinly, for no one has it perfect, few have it good, and most have it and keep it bad.

Attached: F0D1B50A-CAF7-4025-A4C8-C5562F833A6E.jpg (480x367, 51K)

I'm an empty shell inside. I only want to be cared for, even if it's just for my body.

>millions of men with perfectly functioning pp's
>they could literally live the dream, family, white picket fence
>yet they take estrogen, dress like girls and want to be butt fucked

Trannies are subhuman, but it's funny how all the stuff you mentioned about men requires actual hard work and incentive unlike being a qt girl.

>no roast dares answer
I guess it's clear then.

Try fucking a bottom from Grindr? Literally your only option.

I'd rather kill myself in hopes of being reincarnated than do that.

is ok fren means you have a better shot if that is what you want.

You could be reincarnated as a sissy though

What do you mean? I have no shot at all. Everything was ruined from the very beginning.
I'm already a guy (male), so there's no loss in tossing the coin again.

you can have friends. And a pretty waifu who loves you

Even being an attractive mentally ill girl is easier than being a normal guy. There truly is no hope.

Attached: Infatuation.png (600x600, 352K)

but you cant be yourself though. Isnt that hard?
can be yourself with pretty waifu who loves you

But I'd have to try hard for her, I'd have to be a functioning member of society if I want to keep her. Her life is infinitely easier.

that would mess with my head and id start thinking im her in the real world. Id get so confused, thats why i like pretty Grea she helps me stay normal/keep me in check

>why do women have different body types
>fate is so cruel

>different body types
It's just a matter of looking after yourself. You have to be really deformed to not pull it off as a woman. And even then you can get a guy to pay for plastic surgery.

>you can just get guys to buy stuff for you
How many women are you friends with?

If you take even minimal care of yourself and put at least a bit interest into a relationship, that's a true statement. You probably don't know since you won't even lift a finger to grab take the life that's been basically handed to you free of charge since you were born. Why must a perfectly fine vagina be attached to someone as useless as you?

Attached: Ideals Ideals.png (600x600, 195K)

>put the bare minimum into looking after their bodies and they'd be set for life
Huh that's because having a vagina is enough, sweetie. Stay mad.

>Huh that's because having a vagina is enough, sweetie. Stay mad.
Well I am mad. Very very mad. There's absolutely no justice in this world.